• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People think proof in a police investigation and in an NFL investigation are the same thing. They aren't. The NFL has their own code which, apparently, Zeke broke. Did he beat that girl? Maybe. Did she lie about it? Maybe. Will we EVER know the truth? Fuck. No. Only two people know the truth and they will never agree so the public will never know. The 6 game suspension, as I've said all along, is just a front suspension because they expected the NFLPA to appeal it so they can push it down to 4 games. It's like a yard sale. You price something a certain way expecting some hagglers to try and push down the price, but you ultimately have a target price you want. That's what the NFL is doing with Zeke. They SHOULD'VE done this with Josh Brown or whatever that fucker's name is. Poor consistency on the NFL's part no matter what the outcome is.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Cowboys fans should really be worried about is Goodell putting Elliott on the exempt list if he continues to behave the way he has in the past.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that Cowboys fans still don't know the difference between the proof required to convict someone of a crime and the proof required to suspend someone under the NFL's code of conduct.

Bull Shit. We know the difference. You seem to be the one lacking here or not following along. No one has stated they misunderstand the NFL policy here. I want to see what the league used to make the decision that he beat a woman. I understand it is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" and I understand it is not even "a preponderance of the evidence". I want to see what they used to decide they were correct in this decision. I'm fine if it is all circumstantial and I'm certainly not saying she couldn't be both a liar and a victim. I don't think the league is "out to get" the Cowboys or dumb enough to recklessly accuse one of their bright young stars. But, show me. If they are certain enough to know he did "something" wrong but not certain enough he beat her that would not have resulted in 6 games. But it was the full 6 games. I'm not even stating I think the league was wrong. I'm stating show me what the league used to determine he committed the crime, because I've yet to see enough that would lead a reasonable person to conclude a 6 game suspension (even according to the CBA which doesn't require much) is the correct decision.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Cowboys fans should really be worried about is Goodell putting Elliott on the exempt list if he continues to behave the way he has in the past.
I also wonder if Roger will do that if Zeke sues after the appeal is over?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull Shit. We know the difference. You seem to be the one lacking here or not following along. No one has stated they misunderstand the NFL policy here. I want to see what the league used to make the decision that he beat a woman. I understand it is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" and I understand it is not even "a preponderance of the evidence". I want to see what they used to decide they were correct in this decision. I'm fine if it is all circumstantial and I'm certainly not saying she couldn't be both a liar and a victim. I don't think the league is "out to get" the Cowboys or dumb enough to recklessly accuse one of their bright young stars. But, show me. If they are certain enough to know he did "something" wrong but not certain enough he beat her that would not have resulted in 6 games. But it was the full 6 games. I'm not even stating I think the league was wrong. I'm stating show me what the league used to determine he committed the crime, because I've yet to see enough that would lead a reasonable person to conclude a 6 game suspension (even according to the CBA which doesn't require much) is the correct decision.

My only suggestion then is to open your eyes. Go read the article Sir Robin posted. Or just use some common sense.

Elliot is not a good dude.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only suggestion then is to open your eyes. Go read the article Sir Robin posted. Or just use some common sense.

Elliot is not a good dude.
Fair enough. I already stated I didn't read the article and will at some point today.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder if Roger will do that if Zeke sues after the appeal is over?

Maybe but it wouldn't be based on the appeal. Roger would probably go fishing for an excuse to put him on the list and Elliot, given his track record, may provide him with plenty of opportunities.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Zeke beat this bitch

You know she's not right in the head and probably threatened to ruin him

All of the above is most likely true

I'm of the opinion that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's likely a duck.

I might be wrong. But I might not be.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20729105_1586409854739030_1878588394706015825_o.jpg

Gregory is just an unrepentant pothead is he not?

Didn't think he was into fisticuffs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People think proof in a police investigation and in an NFL investigation are the same thing. They aren't. The NFL has their own code which, apparently, Zeke broke. Did he beat that girl? Maybe. Did she lie about it? Maybe. Will we EVER know the truth? Fuck. No. Only two people know the truth and they will never agree so the public will never know. The 6 game suspension, as I've said all along, is just a front suspension because they expected the NFLPA to appeal it so they can push it down to 4 games. It's like a yard sale. You price something a certain way expecting some hagglers to try and push down the price, but you ultimately have a target price you want. That's what the NFL is doing with Zeke. They SHOULD'VE done this with Josh Brown or whatever that fucker's name is. Poor consistency on the NFL's part no matter what the outcome is.

I'll agree with the first maybe, but the 2nd? There's no maybe about it.
You either didn't read the texts, can't read, or refuse to believe.
Ive read your posts so I do believe you can read.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter would be grounded till shes' 29

But if my daughters friend came to my house looking like she just went 12 rounds with Muhammed Ali, and claimed to have been beaten by a guy with bad history with women and partying, id probably tend to believe her version of events
What history with women? Do you know more than the rest of us?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What history with women? Do you know more than the rest of us?

Well, we have on tape him pulling down some chicks shirt without her consent

Now there is this white girl who looks like she was run over by a dump truck

So Im gonna make the big leap and assume he probably has done some shit he hasnt been busted for

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter would be grounded till shes' 29

But if my daughters friend came to my house looking like she just went 12 rounds with Muhammed Ali, and claimed to have been beaten by a guy with bad history with women and partying, id probably tend to believe her version of events

Now lets discuss you daughters friend. Say theres proof she lied about an assault and tried to blackmail a man, would you question your daughters choice of friends?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now lets discuss you daughters friend. Say theres proof she lied about an assault and tried to blackmail a man, would you question your daughters choice of friends?

So theres proof of some blackmail

The NFL says there is proof of abuse

Are both not possible?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we have on tape him pulling down some chicks shirt without her consent

Now there is this white girl who looks like she was run over by a dump truck

So Im gonna make the big leap and assume he probably has done some shit he hasnt been busted for
So pulling a top on a girl who had exposed her breasts multiple times, and being accused by a lying blackmailer automatically makes a guy a women beater?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pulling a top on a girl who had exposed her breasts multiple times, and being accused by a lying blackmailer automatically makes a guy a women beater?

You should be Bill Cosbys' lawyer

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So theres proof of some blackmail

The NFL says there is proof of abuse

Are both not possible?
The blackmail is comfirmed factual in the report, the DV is a belief.
I've long ago stated DV may have happened, but unless they got evidence not provided from this "victim" there's no way I'd convict any man.
Has nothing to do with Dallas, I'm basing my thoughts on the facts we know.
You on the otherhand are sticking to hatred.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blackmail is comfirmed factual in the report, the DV is a belief.
I've long ago stated DV may have happened, but unless they got evidence not provided from this "victim" there's no way I'd convict any man.
Has nothing to do with Dallas, I'm basing my thoughts on the facts we know.
You on the otherhand are sticking to hatred.

You could save the last part, your'e full of shit, youre defending the guy cause he plays for your favorite team

Me on the other hand would not be defending Beckham if this was him, just like i didnt defend Josh Brown

For the millionth time, the NFL has stated that they "Interviewed dozens of witnesses" before they decided on the suspension, so based on that statement they are getting evidence "Not from the victim"