• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have text messages from different dates cataloging new bruises that were sent to her mom and aunt. Your whole bit about her asking people to lie does not mean Elliott didn't physically assault her -- I'm not sure what you don't get about that. But of course you would buy into the smear campaign that Elliott has launched against her.

I don't care if he's guilty or not. He's suspended for 6 games because the NFL believes he beat up his girlfriend. But go ahead and continue to defend him.
I have a big issue with this statement. How can you not care if he's guilty or not?

Now I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I do know the "Victim" has lied about the issue so if all they used to suspend Elliott is additional "Stories" if assault is her words, I'd put very little trust in them.
All we know for sure in the matter is a liar accused a Elliott of assault and threatened him financially.

Everything else is just conjecture.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I do find very interesting is some woman that had something to do with this suspension......is a NYG fan. I thought he'd get 3-4 games.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver needs a QB bad. If the Pats decide to move to Jimmy G next season, I coud see Brady as a Bronco.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for some football. I'll watch a bunch of games this weekend. How you been?

Coping but ok. Mom passed away in Feb......dad has a GF. Trying to wrap my head around that......but beer and now football is back.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coping but ok. Mom passed away in Feb......dad has a GF. Trying to wrap my head around that......but beer and now football is back.

Those who had a good marriage tend to want back in more readily. It's healthy, just means he loved being married to your mom a lot.....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glennon sucked balls......that was Chicago's major FA pickup. Man, he could be the most expensive backup in the NFL.....LOL.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who had a good marriage tend to want back in more readily. It's healthy, just means he loved being married to your mom a lot.....

Trying to see it from his POV but damn it's not even 6 months.....I guess it would suck to be alone after 55 years......IDK. Just so surreal......like her passing.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a great argument. No charges filed and text messages from the claimant to her friends talking about how she is going to set him up.

Under criminal proceedings your points are valid. Civil matters do not require the same amount of evidence as criminal. So it does not matter about charges filed. Yes I know the girl lied....the NFL has even acknowledged that. They said the punishment is about the other incidents. You guys are focusing on just one incident when there are more.

The biggest thing the NFL is dealing with is their most recent major fuck ups ie..Ray Rice and Josh Brown. Each time the gave the player the benefit of the doubt it exploded in their face. The message to the players is simple. When it comes to domestic violence you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. Does it suck for the players....those that are innocent..yes....I don't think Zeke is completely innocent here.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny....you philly ass wipes have nothing to contribute here unless it's a Dallas player and then you guys have all kinds of opinions, pointing at Dallas. That's what's truly pathetic.

And it is funny how some of you Cowboys fans get all butt hurt when someone says something negative about the Cowboys. You know what.......Fuck the Cowboys.....they suck.

I don't always go on rants about how I hate the Cowboys. I actually do like to talk about football but some of you are just too fucking sensitive and can't handle it. Up until this incident I liked Zeke. I spent most of last year arguing how he should have been ROY and actually argued he should be in the running for MVP. So get over yourself. This is not about the Cowboys. This is about a piece of shit coward that puts his hands on women.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under criminal proceedings your points are valid. Civil matters do not require the same amount of evidence as criminal. So it does not matter about charges filed. Yes I know the girl lied....the NFL has even acknowledged that. They said the punishment is about the other incidents. You guys are focusing on just one incident when there are more.

The biggest thing the NFL is dealing with is their most recent major fuck ups ie..Ray Rice and Josh Brown. Each time the gave the player the benefit of the doubt it exploded in their face. The message to the players is simple. When it comes to domestic violence you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. Does it suck for the players....those that are innocent..yes....I don't think Zeke is completely innocent here.

I can understand the difficulty of Goodell which is why CBA or not he needs to recuse himself. He just can't get it right at this point. I am reading headlines of Zeke getting suspended for being accused of assault and that alone is a fucking joke.

He may not win in court but I don't think this is going to require a Tom Brady level investment to put it off and maybe even get the amount of days reduced.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not win in court but I don't think this is going to require a Tom Brady level investment to put it off and maybe even get the amount of days reduced.

When it is all said and done. He will serve 4 games IMO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is funny how some of you Cowboys fans get all butt hurt when someone says something negative about the Cowboys. You know what.......Fuck the Cowboys.....they suck.

I don't always go on rants about how I hate the Cowboys. I actually do like to talk about football but some of you are just too fucking sensitive and can't handle it. Up until this incident I liked Zeke. I spent most of last year arguing how he should have been ROY and actually argued he should be in the running for MVP. So get over yourself. This is not about the Cowboys. This is about a piece of shit coward that puts his hands on women.

I'm not a Cowboy fan - trust me. By ignoring the facts and jumping to conclusions, you are being duped.
The NFL is up to their old tricks - again. Investigation? all pandering for PR

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it is all said and done. He will serve 4 games IMO.

That may be a fair compromise but I'm not sure the NFL is going to back down. If the question is simply whether it is more probable than not that Elliott caused the injuries to his ex girlfriend and the answer to that question remains the same, then why would it be reduced?