• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to pile onto my hate for Friel with some more info.

Keep in mind that she recommended 1 game for NYG kicker Josh Brown despite him admitting to repeatedly abusing his wife.
She recommended to ignore the investigators finding of no domestic abuse by Zeke and pushed for the full 6 games for Zeke.

Wonder why? Here is an NYT article on her:

Ex-Prosecutor’s Job: Flag N.F.L. Players

To begin with, she is a devout Giants fan, a season-ticket holder whose basement in her Brooklyn apartment is, as The Daily Beast once reported, a blue-and-red shrine to the Jints.

Not so bad, wonder what CBS says about her:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/11/...lence-investigator-regarding-ezekiel-elliott/

“[Friel] loves and reveres the New York Giants,” The Daily Beast reported in 2014. “She’s the sort of fan who turned the den of her Brooklyn home into a shrine (painting it Giants blue and red and decorating it with team paraphernalia and a life-size wall-hanging of Eli Manning), boasts season tickets that have been in her family for more than 60 years, and cheers her lungs out at every game at MetLife Stadium in the New Jersey Meadowlands.”

The New York Times detailed that her office includes posters of Phil Simms and Eli Manning. The Boston Globe noted that when she was hired in 2014, taking her children to games and cheering on the Giants was a weekly ritual.

From the perspective of Jones — who runs a team that directly competes with those Giants as a divisional rival — one might not believe it be coincidental that Friel went noticeably light on Brown, who was a member of her favorite football team.

I 100% guaran-damn-tee Jerry Jones is going to have that bitches job over this.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Im sure this women is risking her entire professional career because she is a Giants fan

You are some sick fucks in here

REad my latest post, and explain to me why a Giants player GUILTY of abuse gets 1 game and a Cowboys player who's accuser has self-admitted to making it all up gets 6.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the real world Elloitts case is blowing up in tge face of the NFL, if it goes nuclear who will take the blunt of the blame?

Ill let it play out, I actually hope he is not a guy that beats on women, and Im a nobody fan

Sorry I have a hard time believing a woman with far more invested in her reputation and professional career, is saying "6 games" for no reason whatsoever other than her being a Giants fan...I just find that hard to believe

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill let it play out, I actually hope he is not a guy that beats on women, and Im a nobody fan

Sorry I have a hard time believing a woman with far more invested in her reputation and professional career, is saying "6 games" for no reason whatsoever other than her being a Giants fan...I just find that hard to believe

Still have yet to hear from ANYONE the justification for a 1 game ban for a Giants player who admitted guilt in DV.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REad my latest post, and explain to me why a Giants player GUILTY of abuse gets 1 game and a Cowboys player who's accuser has self-admitted to making it all up gets 6.

Sure, just show me that link that shows she "told the NFL to ignore the lead investigator"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have yet to hear from ANYONE the justification for a 1 game ban for a Giants player who admitted guilt in DV.

That was disgraceful, they fucked that up without question

I just dont know if SHE was the one that made that call completely, as youre implying

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, just show me that link that shows she "told the NFL to ignore the lead investigator"

Opening for Elliott? NFL investigator Kia Roberts recommended no suspension
Roberts recommended no suspension for Elliott following her interviews with Thompson during the investigation — a fact Roberts testified to during the appeals hearing with Henderson, according to a source.

When NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell conducted a meeting to discuss discipline for Elliott, it included Lisa Friel, the senior vice president for investigations; Jeff Pash, executive vice president and general counsel; and Adolpho Birch, senior vice president of labor policy and government affairs, among others.

But Roberts was not at the meeting as Friel recommended a six-game suspension to Goodell.

During the appeal hearing there was testimony that Friel barred Roberts from the meeting, a source said.

What else you need?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well right now there is enough evidence to say she is biased PRO Giants, than there is saying Elliott committed DV, and as I've stated before it's possible Elliott did.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the plot thickens

:lebowski2:

Right about now I'm glad my comments all said that I wasn't sure exactly what happened (unlike some others on here who acted like they knew for sure what happened) and simply wanted to see some shred of evidence from anyone but the accuser that the NFL used to make them think the suspension was warranted. And I'm still waiting

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs any player who might hurt the Giants from winning banned.

Yes, of course, because mature adults really believe a person with that type of resume just put her entire life on the line because she is a Giants fan....As if suspending Zeke guarantees something for her Giants

Its just not rational thinking

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot is a shitbird and has been for years. Dallas knew it and drafted him anyway. Tough shit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats quite a jump to conclusions that she barred her because she is a Giants fan, and not because of some professional reason

I just read that womans' resume, sorry, she isnt risking her entire life and fabricating this all, so the Giants have a better chance this season over a team they beat twice last season with Zeke

She has proven she is willing to block pertinent info from a hearing, the reason why is moot. She should be terminated.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot is a shitbird and has been for years. Dallas knew it and drafted him anyway. Tough shit.

Man, if I had a belt I would take you out to a beach and beat your ass with it. :dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the real world Elloitts case is blowing up in tge face of the NFL, if it goes nuclear who will take the blunt of the blame?
Somehow the NE Patriots:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats quite a jump to conclusions that she barred her because she is a Giants fan, and not because of some professional reason

I just read that womans' resume, sorry, she isnt risking her entire life and fabricating this all, so the Giants have a better chance this season over a team they beat twice last season with Zeke
I agree there is no proof she did that because she was a Giants fan and I agree that there is no proof she only recommended one game for Brown because she was a Giants fan, although the two recommendations seem peculiar when looked at in unison. But then again, I've been consistent about looking for at least some amount of proof and not jumping to conclusions based on a questionable data...