• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL said this suspension was simply for DV. It wasn't like Brady's suspension which was for destroying his phone (right or wrong, not arguing if he did).
Correct and that is why it was 6 games. They could have tacked on 2 games for lying or being obstructive if they really thought he was if they wanted - which would of course been completely asinine. But with Goodell and this Lisa Friel in charge anything can happen I guess. How you do not have the one person who spoke with the victim in the room or at least reference her thoughts when you make a decision and the only thing the case is built on is the "victim's" word is just bizarre.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL really botched this one and this mess could be tied up in the courts for years. The best lawyers in the country are going to get on a waiting list when Zeke sues the NFL for potential lost wages and defecation of character. This case makes bradys case look like a zit on a horses ass
Again!!! Come on. It was funny the first time. Screw it, it's funny this time too!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One notable difference is Brown was more cooperative with the NFL, Elliott and co. have been less so.

I think it's been demonstrated on more than one occasion now... if you try to stonewall or obstruct Goddell and the NFL... they are going to throw the book at you in return.

Absolutely laughable. Think that cooperation should include confession - even if you are not guilty?
You are thinking like a Giants owner. Is that you Mara?????

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would like for all of this to go to court where all of the evidence that the NFL says it has is available to see. I honestly think Elliot will go to court after hearing that the lead investigator recommended no suspension.

Elliot is no choir boy but the league should have suspended him under Herr Goodell's Personel conduct policy rather than give him a DV suspension. On that Cowboys fans would have said yep dumbass get your house in order but the powers that be went a different direction and totally messed this up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the world being unified in saying "Fuck the Cowboys" is what makes this country so great

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL really botched this one and this mess could be tied up in the courts for years. The best lawyers in the country are going to get on a waiting list when Zeke sues the NFL for potential lost wages and defecation of character. This case makes bradys case look like a zit on a horses ass
"Defecation of character":eek: lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninja'd

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the world being unified in saying "Fuck the Cowboys" is what makes this country so great

Jerry Jones should clear out of your head, there aer probably some Harvey victims that could use that rent space.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would like for all of this to go to court where all of the evidence that the NFL says it has is available to see. I honestly think Elliot will go to court after hearing that the lead investigator recommended no suspension.

Elliot is no choir boy but the league should have suspended him under Herr Goodell's Personel conduct policy rather than give him a DV suspension. On that Cowboys fans would have said yep dumbass get your house in order but the powers that be went a different direction and totally messed this up.

Report: NFL investigator recommended no suspension for Ezekiel Elliott

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Photos of bruises, data confirming the dates and times of those photos, testimony from Thompson that Elliott caused the bruising, other testimony from Thompson that can be corroborated by text messages and phonecalls, and I believe Elliott has admitted he was with her at various points during those time frames. That's called evidence. Whether you think it's credible or not is a different question.
One notable difference is Brown was more cooperative with the NFL, Elliott and co. have been less so.

I think it's been demonstrated on more than one occasion now... if you try to stonewall or obstruct Goddell and the NFL... they are going to throw the book at you in return.
Problem with this post is the NFL already stated Elliott cooperated with the investigation.
League doesn’t find that Ezekiel Elliott failed to cooperate with investigation

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Breaking News" would be Mara is all behind this - Oh wait, we all already know that......

Yes of course, he was behind the Brady suspension as well, cause of there's one thing we know, It's how badly the Giants don't wanna face Tom Brady

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't have liked it but I'd accept it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things Cowboys living rent free in your head, sir

Please, I'm just enjoying the chaos

Team that the Giants don't own are the ones in my head

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have liked it but I'd accept it.

Yes I agree and maybe the league could have then "laid out all their evidence and said we agree with Columbus PD etc...." and told Elliot clean up your act your out 1-2 games and not stained his name with the DV suspension

Then everybody moves on and the Circus folds it tent and goes in storage for Goodells next adventure in Labor mismanagement