• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted Zeke in round 2 of 2 leagues

That's really all that matters

So I hope it's completely wiped out

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, the NFL is not using DV for this suspension, its going to be conduct detrimental to the league. This is what is so BS about this contract. Roger can do whatever he sees fit.

Seriously, look at Brady. First it was cause he deflated football, then it was unfair playing advantage, then it was conduct detrimental to the league, then is was cause he destroyed evidence. An equipment violation turned into what we went through. He literally changed the narrative as we went along and in the end this was never about deflated footballs, it was all about the power the NFL had over it's players and the contract they signed.

All the NFL has to say is, "this suspension has nothing to do with DV, but his actions (cops called 4x?, pulling a women's shirt down, speeding) were detrimental to the league aka Rogers Ego! He needs to put himself in better situations."

And the fucking owners are gonna give him an extension and pay raise.....imagine how pissed he is gonna be after Thursday game in Foxboro when all those clown towels, shirts and bill boards are out....I am actually waiting for them suspend Matt Patrica over his shirt.

Only problem with that... the league has already said they didn't use the other stuff in making their determination. Quoting from the ESPN story dated 8/11;

Cowboys RB Elliott gets six-game suspension

...Before disciplining Elliott, the NFL considered the domestic violence allegations from February 2016 and July 2016, as well as a St. Patrick's Day incident this March in which he pulled down a woman's shirt, although that did not factor into the league's decision on discipline.

NFL vice president of communications Joe Lockhart said Friday that the league told Elliott he used "poor judgment and questionable behavior" in pulling down the woman's top but that the action did not rise to the level of adding to his penalty...

These people seriously cannot get out of their own way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they lift the entire suspension and the Cowboys go 7-9

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used to be one of my favorite posters until you revealed your Cowboy allegiance

Now fuck you Sir Robin of Camelot

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the league can file...

NFLPA requests order to block any Elliott ban

The NFLPA filed a request for a temporary restraining order in the Eastern District of Texas, calling for the courts to block any suspension of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott upheld by NFL arbitrator Harold Henderson, according to a court filing obtained by ESPN.

The NFLPA filing calls for the court to vacate any suspension of Elliott, accusing the league's appeal process of being "fundamentally unfair" and citing new facts revealed during this week's hearing that wrapped up Thursday. Elliott is suspended for six games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

A source told ESPN's Josina Anderson that Elliott's side will file more paperwork Friday.

"(We) have to file another set of papers formally seeking the temporary, which will happen later today. Hearing for temporary order likely Tuesday after Harold (Henderson) rules," the source said.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Having this in the 5th is MUCH better than in Goodells pals 2nd circuit. The bombshell that Kia said not to suspend, then everyone blocked that and ignored it is going to turn this league on its head.

I just hope above all else that a subpoena is filed to review any emails or texts between Mara and Goodell over the last 1 year, especially any with the words [zeke, ezekiel, elliot, dallas] in it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, the NFL is not using DV for this suspension, its going to be conduct detrimental to the league. This is what is so BS about this contract. Roger can do whatever he sees fit.

Seriously, look at Brady. First it was cause he deflated football, then it was unfair playing advantage, then it was conduct detrimental to the league, then is was cause he destroyed evidence. An equipment violation turned into what we went through. He literally changed the narrative as we went along and in the end this was never about deflated footballs, it was all about the power the NFL had over it's players and the contract they signed.

All the NFL has to say is, "this suspension has nothing to do with DV, but his actions (cops called 4x?, pulling a women's shirt down, speeding) were detrimental to the league aka Rogers Ego! He needs to put himself in better situations."

And the fucking owners are gonna give him an extension and pay raise.....imagine how pissed he is gonna be after Thursday game in Foxboro when all those clown towels, shirts and bill boards are out....I am actually waiting for them suspend Matt Patrica over his shirt.

Had the league suspended him for 2 games and used all the issues asvthe reason, I dont think Zeke stands a chance, however the league already said the other issues were not considered.
Zeke might be the one who rips Goodell's GOD Power out from under him. I will agree it's a long shot but his case got a stronger with this latest bit of information.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted Zeke in round 2 of 2 leagues

That's really all that matters

So I hope it's completely wiped out
Wait a minute, I thought you were so high and mighty on DV, yet you drafted the "Abuser" snd now support him because he plays on your FF team?
Something stinks in here.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having this in the 5th is MUCH better than in Goodells pals 2nd circuit. The bombshell that Kia said not to suspend, then everyone blocked that and ignored it is going to turn this league on its head.

I just hope above all else that a subpoena is filed to review any emails or texts between Mara and Goodell over the last 1 year, especially any with the words [zeke, ezekiel, elliot, dallas] in it.
The smart thing for the NFL would be to lift the suspension completely. They have their fall guy, they can say Roger didn't have all the facts, whatever, they'll still have egg on their face, just not the omelette waiting for them down the road

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, I thought you were so high and mighty on DV, yet you drafted the "Abuser" snd now support him because he plays on your FF team?
Something stinks in here.

You convinced me that he is a upstanding member of society who would never dare do such a thing, you sold me, ill send you the check once he doesnt get suspended, and I have Leshean Mccoy and Zeke, and Davonte Freeman and Zeke...Dear Lord

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smart thing for the NFL would be to lift the suspension completely. They have their fall guy, they can say Roger didn't have all the facts, whatever, they'll still have egg on their face, just not the omelette waiting for them down the road

If they were to overturn the suspension and Lisa Friel were to be the fall guy (person) and lose her job, I'd take Monday off to celebrate :dhd:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You convinced me that he is a upstanding member of society who would never dare do such a thing, you sold me, ill send you the check once he doesnt get suspended, and I have Leshean Mccoy and Zeke, and Davonte Freeman and Zeke...Dear Lord
Well OK then, I'll send you my PayPal info.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were to overturn the suspension and Lisa Friel were to be the fall guy (person) and lose her job, I'd take Monday off to celebrate :dhd:

Yes, Im sure this women is risking her entire professional career because she is a Giants fan

You are some sick fucks in here

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she's not fired, she should have ZERO input on any Cowboys, Eagles, and Redskins issues from here on out. She has obviously let her fandom get in the way of objectively.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she's not fired, she should have ZERO input on any Cowboys, Eagles, and Redskins issues from here on out. She has obviously let her fandom get in the way of objectively.

LMAO

Come back to the real world people

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You in an 8-team league or a league with idiots?