• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am merely stating my opinion. Not my fault you thin skinned Cowboys fans go into PMS when people don't agree with you or fall for your bullshit.
If there's one thing Eagles fans know about is thin skins.
It's gonna really chap your ass when Elliotts suspension is reduced and if its not Dallas run game keeps chugging along. Good luck fighting Washington for 3rd place.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's one thing Eagles fans know about is thin skins.
It's gonna really chap your ass when Elliotts suspension is reduced and if its not Dallas run game keeps chugging along. Good luck fighting Washington for 3rd place.

ROFL.....you really think I care? You obviously have not been reading. You just pinpoint anything negative about the Cowboys and go into a frenzy. For the record. I have said I was shocked it was 6 games. I actually said I thought it would be one game, 2 at the most. I have always maintained that I thought it would get reduced 4 games. So something happening that I actually expect to happen is not going to chap my ass.

Oh and for the record.....with or without Elliot I predict the Eagles will win the division with a record of 10-6.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL.....you really think I care? You obviously have not been reading. You just pinpoint anything negative about the Cowboys and go into a frenzy. For the record. I have said I was shocked it was 6 games. I actually said I thought it would be one game, 2 at the most. I have always maintained that I thought it would get reduced 4 games. So something happening that I actually expect to happen is not going to chap my ass.

Oh and for the record.....with or without Elliot I predict the Eagles will win the division with a record of 10-6.

Yep, we Cowboys fans can be asses, but we never BOO'd Santa.
But in this I'm just tired of dealing with you.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, we Cowboys fans can be asses, but we never BOO'd Santa.
But in this I'm just tired of dealing with you.

Nope....domestic violence seems to be the Cowboys crime of choice. Jerrah probably has a defense attorney on the teams payroll.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we will, because he got six games. Ray Rice and Josh Brown(just last season) didn't even get that.

Coming from the guy who called my comparison "retarded."

Rice's incident didn't fall under the current policy on domestic violence. Brown's punishment was pretty much universally seen as too lenient. He's now on the commissioner's exempt list and so he's currently unable to play.

The penalty for a first offense is 6 games. Yes, it hasn't been applied consistently but Elliott also is accused of several separate incidents. The NFL could technically attempt to ban him since there are multiple incidents...but that would obviously be too harsh. If the NFL believes Elliott caused the bruises, there is no reason to give him less than 6 games.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy who called my comparison "retarded."

Rice's incident didn't fall under the current policy on domestic violence. Brown's punishment was pretty much universally seen as too lenient. He's now on the commissioner's exempt list and so he's currently unable to play.

The penalty for a first offense is 6 games. Yes, it hasn't been applied consistently but Elliott also is accused of several separate incidents. The NFL could technically attempt to ban him since there are multiple incidents...but that would obviously be too harsh. If the NFL believes Elliott caused the bruises, there is no reason to give him less than 6 games.

That is all that needs to be said. THAT'S THE POINT and why I think Elliott suspension was bullshit. Nothing else matters. The NFL is consistent at being inconsistent. And all of "separate incidents" had zero to do with the six game suspension. So stop bringing it up. There didn't need to be a policy in place to give Ray Rice a lengthy suspension. He knocked his wife out cold on video for everyone to see. That should be eight games minimum. That's just common sense.

I called your comparison retarded because OJ and Bill Cosby and their situations shouldn't be compared to Zeke here at all. Zeke may be a monster, but he's not the kind of monster that OJ and Cosby could be.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comparison fits the fanbase that I'm addressing.
This makes no sense. All fan bases have its good fans and its bad fans. The case can be made that all fan bases are shitty and littered with zealots who care way too much about something(the outcome of sports' games) they have no control over and live vicariously through their team and its players.

There are several people who think Zeke's suspension was pretty shitty in this thread alone. But you just continue to call out Cowboy fans because of your own personal issues with Cowboy fans.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's pretty funny

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am merely stating my opinion. Not my fault you thin skinned Cowboys fans go into PMS when people don't agree with you or fall for your bullshit.
Eagle fans wouldn't even be able to handle a week of being talked about and trolled nonstop. Cowboy and Patriot fans have to deal with it all year every year.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans wouldn't even be able to handle a week of being talked about and trolled nonstop. Cowboy and Patriot fans have to deal with it all year every year.

Patriot fans are talked about, and trolled because their team has been so dominate over the Brady/Belichick era, perhaps because of questionable organizational practices…14 Division Championships, 7 Conference and 5 Super Bowl Championships. Impressive.

Cowboy fans are talked about, and trolled because every season Cowboy fans think they are the Patriots of the NFC. Not so impressive.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fans are talked about, and trolled because their team has been so dominate over the Brady/Belichick era, perhaps because of questionable organizational practices…14 Division Championships, 7 Conference and 5 Super Bowl Championships. Impressive.

Cowboy fans are talked about, and trolled because every season Cowboy fans think they are the Patriots of the NFC. Not so impressive.
No different than what Eagle, Giant, and Redskin fans think every year. Just like pretty much every other fan base. The Cowboys get singled out because they get called America's Team and a bunch of jealous losers like you don't like that they are called that. Plus they get talked about in the media way too much. That's the only reasons why. I'm tired of this retarded argument that it's because of Cowboy fans when there are horrible fans all over the globe. Has nothing to do with Cowboy fans. If fan bases were a reason for trolling, then just about every fan base should be trolled nonstop. You just blame Cowboy fans because you have no other legitimate argument or reason for why it's done.

And let's be real here, the Pat fans don't even get trolled about all that much for being successful. They get trolled because the Pats have been continuously accused of cheating. That's why they get trolled. It really has nothing to do with them winning. So spare me your resume pep talk cause that ain't why the Pats are talked about so much.

Last edited:

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess one thing that is guaranteed.

No matter the forum Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins and Giants fans won't get along. :headbanger:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than what Eagle, Giant, and Redskin fans think every year. Just like pretty much every other fan base. The Cowboys get singled out because they get called America's Team and a bunch of jealous losers like you don't like that they are called that. Plus they get talked about in the media way too much. That's the only reasons why. I'm tired of this retarded argument that it's because of Cowboy fans when there are horrible fans all over the globe. Has nothing to do with Cowboy fans. If fan bases were a reason for trolling, then just about every fan base should be trolled nonstop. You just blame Cowboy fans because you have no other legitimate argument or reason for why it's done.

And let's be real here, the Pat fans don't even get trolled about all that much for being successful. They get trolled because the Pats have been continuously accused of cheating. That's why they get trolled. It really has nothing to do with them winning. So spare me your resume pep talk cause that ain't why the Pats are talked about so much.

Big difference Earl. I can’t speak for Eagle or Giants fans like you, but Redskins fans don’t think we are going to win it every year.

When Cowboys don’t win, you and other fans express excuses like “we were robbed, bad call officiating, we were cheated or the Jerry curse.” Should be interesting if Zeke gets suspended the first 6, and Cowboys miss out of the playoffs by a game or two…classic meltdown on the horizon.

Cool that your initial post had the Cowboys in the same sentence with the Patriots…so Cowboy fan like.

Good luck Earl, hope your season dreaming of being like the Patriots come true.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference Earl. I can’t speak for Eagle or Giants fans like you, but Redskins fans don’t think we are going to win it every year.

There's no big difference. Redskin fans talk shit every year just like Cowboy fans do. Just like Giant fans do. Just like Eagle fans do. Just like EVERY fan base does aside from the fan bases who have like literally no hope like the Browns.

When Cowboys don’t win, you and other fans express excuses like “we were robbed, bad call officiating, we were cheated or the Jerry curse.” Should be interesting if Zeke gets suspended the first 6, and Cowboys miss out of the playoffs by a game or two…classic meltdown on the horizon.

Every fan base makes excuses when they lose close games. You guys cried all last year about how the Cowboys were lucky to win the first game and made all kind of excuses. There are plenty of threads of proof. And how many people complained about how the Cowboys beat the Detroit Lions in the playoff game in the 14 season? A shitload. It goes both ways. When the Cowboys have bad calls go against them, people don't seem to care, but when the Cowboys get anything in their favor, complaints galore. Funny how that is.

Cool that your initial post had the Cowboys in the same sentence with the Patriots…so Cowboy fan like.

You are reaching really hard here. My comparison to the Cowboys and Patriots was with regards to how often they are trolled and talked about. It had nothing to do with each team's success. Every sensible Cowboy fan knows the Cowboys haven't been anywhere near the Pats in the last 16 years. I was specifically talking about how often they are trolled and how often each team is talked about.

Stop projecting your dreams for the Redskins onto Cowboy fans. And honestly, this is even stupid to bring up. What fan doesn't dream of their team being like the Pats? Cause I sure as shit don't wish my team to be anything like the Redskins.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah PDay, when you can't think of anything to say that supports your position the BS emoji is always a good choice I guess....makes you look like that kid from middle school back in the day who shouts "your mom is fat", as he walks away after being humbled.

Good luck with your season bro, and hopefully you didn't "bet your house" on that Roger Godell contract.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, to be fair, you often really suck

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is all that needs to be said. THAT'S THE POINT and why I think Elliott suspension was bullshit. Nothing else matters. The NFL is consistent at being inconsistent. And all of "separate incidents" had zero to do with the six game suspension. So stop bringing it up. There didn't need to be a policy in place to give Ray Rice a lengthy suspension. He knocked his wife out cold on video for everyone to see. That should be eight games minimum. That's just common sense.

I called your comparison retarded because OJ and Bill Cosby and their situations shouldn't be compared to Zeke here at all. Zeke may be a monster, but he's not the kind of monster that OJ and Cosby could be.

The separate incidents are the 3 separate incidents on 3 separate dates of alleged domestic abuse -- and yes, all of them were considered as part of the six game suspension.

As for Rice, he's basically been banished from the NFL. Can't say anyone has shed any tears for Rice the way that Cowboys fans are crying for Elliott.

Yeah, the OJ and Bill Cosby comparisons are stupid . . . but so is assuming that Elliott's accuser is lying just because there's proof she lied before. But whatever you guys have to do to rationalize your support for a guy who beats up women.

Last edited: