• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to realize that " we " don't matter. The NFL does it due diligence and hands down a decision. They aren't out to destroy the bright stars in the NFL. Pretty sure they would rather have found Zeke innocent. Would of been easy to do if that what they wanted, but they judge the evidence and hand down the punishment if needed regardless. No free passes, no matter how tempting.
I literally laughed my fucking ass off reading this. The same due diligence that gave Ray Rice two games after seeing a video of him knocking his wife out fucking cold in an elevator? LMFAO

Ray Rice should have been suspended for an entire fucking season on the spot. The NFL ruined Josh Gordon's career for less. The NFL clearly has no fucking idea how to handle this shit. And they proved it yet again by giving Zeke a retarded suspension.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally laughed my fucking ass off reading this. The same due diligence that gave Ray Rice two games after seeing a video of him knocking his wife out fucking cold in an elevator? LMFAO

Ray Rice should have been suspended for an entire fucking season on the spot.

That's what got them on the ball, they screwed the pouch on that one.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read, thanks for the article. Cowboys fans will sadly ignore it and continue to defend Elliott.
Of course we will, because he got six games. Ray Rice and Josh Brown(just last season) didn't even get that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we will, because he got six games. Ray Rice and Josh Brown(just last season) didn't even get that.
Well Rice never played another game, so I guess he got punished pretty severely...unofficially of course. The thing is that it's hard to have a one punishment fits all. Rice knocking his girl friend the fuck out was way worse that what Zeke has done, judging from the injuries it looks like he just manhandled her roughly, didn't actually slug her. The amount of violence obviously varies from case to case, thus the difficulty in handing out punishment.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only suggestion then is to open your eyes. Go read the article Sir Robin posted. Or just use some common sense.

Elliot is not a good dude.
I read the article. That article doesn't prove anything. The writer is basing everything off of what they saw in a police report. A police report that wasn't even enough to convict Elliott. The person who wrote it just happens to believe what you believe. The person who wrote is also a woman. The writer believes that just because someone is a compulsive liar and blackmailer, that they can also be abused too. That Tiffany fits the profile of someone who's being abused. But there's another side to that argument. Her type also fits the profile of a femme fatale or just a shitty woman using her female privilege to ruin an athlete's career. And not only is she a female, she is a white female and the accused is a black male athlete. So Zeke has literally everything going against him here. White privilege+female privilege and worst of all, he's black. She even pointed this out herself in a text. Yeah, use a little common sense, if you have any.

If Zeke truly did everything alleged, then he is stupid as fuck, but six games is still too much. If Josh Brown can only get one game, Zeke should get no more than two, but he got fucking SIX. And if Zeke did it, he should be cut after the season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not foolish to think that Elliott got a raw deal. He got six games. The Gmen kicker got one game and the complete truth was known about his situation. Ray Rice got two games and there was a video of him punching his wife. All this other bullshit you are talking about means nothing. There is no justification for Elliott's lengthy suspension. And you are sitting here trying to make Cowboy fans just look like homers for believing he didn't deserve such a ridiculous suspension. He 100% got a raw deal compared to what other players got. You are just a twit.

I think everyone (-) a few select Giant fans realize Josh Brown got over like a fat cat. I bet Zeke and Eli wish the G-men drafted him now?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the article. That article doesn't prove anything. The writer is basing everything off of what they saw in a police report. A police report that wasn't even enough to convict Elliott. The person who wrote it just happens to believe what you believe. The person who wrote is also a woman. The writer believes that just because someone is a compulsive liar and blackmailer, that they can also be abused too. That Tiffany fits the profile of someone who's being abused. But there's another side to that argument. Her type also fits the profile of a femme fatale or just a shitty woman using her female privilege to ruin an athlete's career. And not only is she a female, she is a white female and the accused is a black male athlete. So Zeke has literally everything going against him here. White privilege+female privilege and worst of all, he's black. She even pointed this out herself in a text. Yeah, use a little common sense, if you have any.

If Zeke truly did everything alleged, then he is stupid as fuck, but six games is still too much. If Josh Brown can only get one game, Zeke should get no more than two, but he got fucking SIX. And if Zeke did it, he should be cut after the season.

No doubt the Josh Brown ruling was horse shit, on the other hand like Rice, doubt he ever plays another game in the NFL.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He asked you a simple question and all you can do is deflect and dodge. If Zeke were an Eagle, I'm sure you would have given a definitive answer then. And that answer would be 100% NO.

I did not deflect and dodge. I actually refused to answer the question because I think it was a stupid one and I was not arguing against whether he committed a crime or not. He is the one actually deflecting and dodging because while most of us were making our points based on the CBA and the NFL's right to punish based on that he counters if we would convict Zeke of a crime. Try and keep up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not deflect and dodge. I actually refused to answer the question because I think it was a stupid one and I was not arguing against whether he committed a crime or not. He is the one actually deflecting and dodging because while most of us were making our points based on the CBA and the NFL's right to punish based on that he counters if we would convict Zeke of a crime. Try and keep up.
And there's talk Zeke may have a legal suit against the NFL. Yes the chance of winning isn't great but with the right judge he could.

I've posted this once but here it is again.
The Ezekiel Elliott Appeal Is A Potential NFL Nightmare

In short if Elliott isn't happy after the appeal, he still has legal options.

This isn't about on field issues or nfl equipment, it's about truth of DV.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's talk Zeke may have a legal suit against the NFL. Yes the chance of winning isn't great but with the right judge he could.

I've posted this once but here it is again.
The Ezekiel Elliott Appeal Is A Potential NFL Nightmare

In short if Elliott isn't happy after the appeal, he still has legal options.

This isn't about on field issues or nfl equipment, it's about truth of DV.

As I said before Elliot does not have the money to take on the NFL. The NFLPA is not going to pay his legal fees. Now it is possible that the NFLPA may decide to file on his behalf but recent rulings going against them would make this probably a waste of money.

The article you quoted is not something that has not been written before. I found articles from 2014, 2015 and so on. It was something the Patriots complained about as it pertained to Tom Brady. The article has not said anything we have not heard over and over gain. However the NFL has easy arguments if Elliot decides to sue considering the 2nd Court of Federal Appeals rejected to hear Brady's appeal after it overturned a lower courts ruling.

This issue is not going to really be resolved until the new CBA is argued. Goodell is going to lose his complete power control of that I am sure. The NFLPA will be stupid to agree to this again. However......today there is not much that can be done. My thinking is that his suspension will be dropped to 4 games but I would not be surprised to see them upheld the 6 games.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before Elliot does not have the money to take on the NFL. The NFLPA is not going to pay his legal fees. Now it is possible that the NFLPA may decide to file on his behalf but recent rulings going against them would make this probably a waste of money.

The article you quoted is not something that has not been written before. I found articles from 2014, 2015 and so on. It was something the Patriots complained about as it pertained to Tom Brady. The article has not said anything we have not heard over and over gain. However the NFL has easy arguments if Elliot decides to sue considering the 2nd Court of Federal Appeals rejected to hear Brady's appeal after it overturned a lower courts ruling.

This issue is not going to really be resolved until the new CBA is argued. Goodell is going to lose his complete power control of that I am sure. The NFLPA will be stupid to agree to this again. However......today there is not much that can be done. My thinking is that his suspension will be dropped to 4 games but I would not be surprised to see them upheld the 6 games.

A women sued MCDonalds and won millions. She didn't have the money to take them on either.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? Hopefully Zeke can find an ambulance chaser too.
I knew you'd have a nonsense response.

FYI Maurice Clarett once sued the NFL, he had no money either. By the way Clarett won.

I'm not sure why you think any company or organization is above being sued.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd have a nonsense response.

FYI Maurice Clarett once sued the NFL, he had no money either. By the way Clarett won.

I'm not sure why you think any company or organization is above being sued.

I don't recall saying the NFL can't be sued. My argument was the amount of money it would cost for Zeke to sue. I just think it is going to cost a hell of a lot of money based on recent rulings. That is my opinion. I could be wrong. Maybe it will not cost that much. He wants to waste his money that is his choice.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall saying the NFL can't be sued. My argument was the amount of money it would cost for Zeke to sue. I just think it is going to cost a hell of a lot of money based on recent rulings. That is my opinion. I could be wrong. Maybe it will not cost that much. He wants to waste his money that is his choice.
Let me explain a real easy thing for you. It doesnt take a lot of money to sue a big company, many legal groups will gladly take these guys on just for the chance at a big payday.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me explain a real easy thing for you. It doesnt take a lot of money to sue a big company, many legal groups will gladly take these guys on just for the chance at a big payday.

Yes....I am well aware of that. I guess my sarcastic ambulance chaser comment went over your head.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....I am well aware of that. I guess my sarcastic ambulance chaser comment went over your head.

Nothing you've said had a chance of going over anyones head.
You keep tossing shit on the wall hoping it sticks.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you've said had a chance of going over anyones head.
You keep tossing shit on the wall hoping it sticks.

I am merely stating my opinion. Not my fault you thin skinned Cowboys fans go into PMS when people don't agree with you or fall for your bullshit.