• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no smoking gun. Sure the NFL can do this and zeke probably will roll with whatever the appeal brings. It would be dumb for zeke to not sue for slander/defecation of character.

Sue who? The NFL? For defamation of character/slander? He has zero shot at something like that.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to believe the most stable, reasonable, well-adjusted fan base in the entire NFL is going off the rails on this one…totally out of character IMHO for these fine gentlemen, wow.

:stephena:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defecation of character.

That's either intentional, and worth a tip of the cap, or unintentional, and awesome.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it's more number 1 at this point. Still hoping to avoid #2...
I would say it's not a Pissing contest anymore but a shitty slingfest now. With the real 3000HP horseshit spreader idling on both sidelines just waiting for the buttons to be pushed

Everybody is going to be properly fertilized by the time this is all over and the stench starts at 345 park ave New York New York

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHhOytWW0AA9Ltr.jpg:large

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to stop reading these. Let me summarize the past couple years according to the book of Cowboys.

Tom Brady guilty.

Zeke proof damn it, we need proof.

End of thread that is all

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to stop reading these. Let me summarize the past couple years according to the book of Cowboys.

Tom Brady guilty.

Zeke proof damn it, we need proof.

End of thread that is all

Text messages not good for Brady, text messages good for Zeke.
See the difference?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the difference?
Nope just like posters saying they need proof. Like bruises, tv, witnesses? Please let's stop with the speculation. None of us know what happened if anything did happen? We don't know what all those other witnesses interviewed said? Remember this isn't strictly about the one incident. Those witnesses may have said sure back in 2009 I saw Zeke push a girl. Another may have stated in 2010 Zeke was screaming and yelling at a woman while grasping her very firmly by the arms... We just don't know. We know lawyers are sleazy. Zeke has been suspended by the NFL for actions detrimental to the shield. Same thing those clowns suspended Brady for.

At least with Brady there was clear evidence that disproved the NFLs first claims. Do we need to go over them for the 1,000,001th time?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the difference?
And Cowboy fans agree she was bruised by an act by someone...not that the weather caused her injuries...:dhd:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Cowboy fans agree she was bruised by an act by someone...not that the weather caused her injuries...:dhd:
Science says those bruises could have come from falling down stairs. As non trustworthy as she is, I'd say she tossed herself down a few. :whistle:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just like posters saying they need proof. Like bruises, tv, witnesses? Please let's stop with the speculation. None of us know what happened if anything did happen? We don't know what all those other witnesses interviewed said? Remember this isn't strictly about the one incident. Those witnesses may have said sure back in 2009 I saw Zeke push a girl. Another may have stated in 2010 Zeke was screaming and yelling at a woman while grasping her very firmly by the arms... We just don't know. We know lawyers are sleazy. Zeke has been suspended by the NFL for actions detrimental to the shield. Same thing those clowns suspended Brady for.

At least with Brady there was clear evidence that disproved the NFLs first claims. Do we need to go over them for the 1,000,001th time?

My main issue with this is that Elliot has had several significant off-field issues before relating to domestic violence/assault, and nothing ever came of it, yet some people are rushing to his defense like nothing should be done. Point being, it's tough for me to feel sorry for the guy when he's already gotten away with so much before.

Remember Adrian Peterson's situation - his domestic violence case was literally dropped in court until the Ray Rice incident caused a PR storm and the courts decided to "revisit" AP's case to save face. In the end, AP got a pretty good deal in court with what I'd consider pretty reasonable probation requirements. Now while I think he got off pretty lightly for what he was convicted of, if we are going by what was decided in a court of law - his 15 game (essentially an entire season) long suspension seems kind of lengthy.

Evidently, what is decided in a court of law doesn't necessarily play a big factor in terms of what the NFL can legally do in terms of player suspensions. If you read up on the various off-field incidences Elliot has had separate from this, it's hard for me to feel super terrible for the guy given that someone like AP got a 15 game suspension, and Ray Rice lost a year and ultimately his career over it. Meanwhile, Elliot has the opportunity to carry on with his career making millions after just a 6 game suspension, and he's done his share of violent things off the field.

Last edited:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that relevant? Whether there is sufficient evidence to convict him of a crime is a totally separate question than whether there is sufficient evidence to suspend him. O.J. Simpson wasn't convicted of murder but it doesn't mean he didn't do it. Bill Cosby wasn't convicted of a crime but it doesn't mean he didn't do it. Cosby has had people pull endorsements or back out of working relationships because of the allegations against him. Were you beating the drum for Cosby based on insufficient evidence? O.J. Simpson hasn't gotten an acting gig since his ex-wife was murdered. Why didn't you fight for his right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty?

There are really only three options: (1) you're a biased Cowboys fans unable to see things objectively here; (2) you're a buffoon; or (3) you're both.
This is just a retarded comparison.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I'm ready to do is point out the foolishness of Cowboys fans defending Elliott and complaining as if he's gotten a raw deal.

It's not foolish to think that Elliott got a raw deal. He got six games. The Gmen kicker got one game and the complete truth was known about his situation. Ray Rice got two games and there was a video of him punching his wife. All this other bullshit you are talking about means nothing. There is no justification for Elliott's lengthy suspension. And you are sitting here trying to make Cowboy fans just look like homers for believing he didn't deserve such a ridiculous suspension. He 100% got a raw deal compared to what other players got. You are just a twit.

Last edited:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to forget about the NFL for a moment because my entire argument was based on the NFL and the CBA. You are the one that keeps asking questions about if we would convict him criminally. I am not answering that because it does not fucking matter. I am not wasting my time on your stupid argument about if I would convict him of a crime or not. Unless you can submit to me every piece of information available to investigators the question is ridiculous.
He asked you a simple question and all you can do is deflect and dodge. If Zeke were an Eagle, I'm sure you would have given a definitive answer then. And that answer would be 100% NO.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now who is the one lying?

If he weren't a Cowboy, you could view this objectively and realize that the probability that he caused the injuries and bruises to her is extremely high. But instead you try to hide behind attacks on her credibility. Only a simpleton would believe the argument that someone who has lied about one thing can never be trusted to tell the truth.

If you want to see the corroborating evidence, read Sir Robin's link that discusses how there are phone records to back up her story. Read some of the other articles that discuss that there are text messages and photographs to back up her story.

Instead, you'll hedge and say if "trustworthy evidence" is presented, you'll change your tune. But you won't seek out any of this evidence. And if it's presented to you, I'm sure you'll find a way to deem it "untrustworthy." Do as you wish, Elliott will miss 6 games. Unless he changes the way he conducts himself, he will ultimately miss far more games than that.
And only a simpleton would give the benefit of the doubt to a person who has already proven to have lied about one of the assaults. You have pretty much already labeled him an abuser when you don't know shit.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He asked you a simple question and all you can do is deflect and dodge. If Zeke were an Eagle, I'm sure you would have given a definitive answer then. And that answer would be 100% NO.
Funny thing is I asked the very question to a few saying Zeke in fact did hit that girl, yet not one will answer the question.
Truth is they're full of shit and they along with everyone else on these know it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main issue with this is that Elliot has had several significant off-field issues before relating to domestic violence/assault, and nothing ever came of it, yet some people are rushing to his defense like nothing should be done. Point being, it's tough for me to feel sorry for the guy when he's already gotten away with so much before.

Remember Adrian Peterson's situation - his domestic violence case was literally dropped in court until the Ray Rice incident caused a PR storm and the courts decided to "revisit" AP's case to save face. In the end, AP got a pretty good deal in court with what I'd consider pretty reasonable probation requirements. Now while I think he got off pretty lightly for what he was convicted of, if we are going by what was decided in a court of law - his 15 game (essentially an entire season) long suspension seems kind of lengthy.

Evidently, what is decided in a court of law doesn't necessarily play a big factor in terms of what the NFL can legally do in terms of player suspensions. If you read up on the various off-field incidences Elliot has had separate from this, it's hard for me to feel super terrible for the guy given that someone like AP got a 15 game suspension, and Ray Rice lost a year and ultimately his career over it. Meanwhile, Elliot has the opportunity to carry on with his career making millions after just a 6 game suspension, and he's done his share of violent things off the field.
Please enlighten us.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have no tolerance for this specific crime, guys that put their hands on women, just could all drop dead as far as Im concerned

Ill defend a Giant if he gets busted smoking some weed, or some related offense like that

But Ill never defend that act, ever, you could call me out all you want if I ever do
You'd defend the fuck out of OBJ for hours, days, weeks on in. I love when people try to pretend they are objective. I won't even give the illusion that I'm objective in this case. Zeke got fucked by the NFL based on what they gave players like Josh Brown and Ray Rice and those dudes were 100% guilty without a doubt.