• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah PDay, when you can't think of anything to say that supports your position the BS emoji is always a good choice I guess....makes you look like that kid from middle school back in the day who shouts "your mom is fat", as he walks away after being humbled.

Good luck with your season bro, and hopefully you didn't "bet your house" on that Roger Godell contract.

Most useless poster in this place, i feel bad sometimes, cause I really think he may be mentally rehtaded

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense. All fan bases have its good fans and its bad fans. The case can be made that all fan bases are shitty and littered with zealots who care way too much about something(the outcome of sports' games) they have no control over and live vicariously through their team and its players.

There are several people who think Zeke's suspension was pretty shitty in this thread alone. But you just continue to call out Cowboy fans because of your own personal issues with Cowboy fans.

I'm not sure where you're from but in NJ, PA, and NY there are virtually no "good" Cowboys fans. If you're from this area and like the Cowboys, pretty much guarantees there is something wrong with you.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah PDay, when you can't think of anything to say that supports your position the BS emoji is always a good choice I guess....makes you look like that kid from middle school back in the day who shouts "your mom is fat", as he walks away after being humbled.

Good luck with your season bro, and hopefully you didn't "bet your house" on that Roger Godell contract.

Ok.....that threw me for a loop. Earl is PDay in disguise?

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess one thing that is guaranteed.

No matter the forum Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins and Giants fans won't get along. :headbanger:
Then why did a Giants fan decide Elliot's suspension?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's camp fodder, Giants will cut him and Dirt will claim hus team does things right.

He turned himself in, that makes him a better human than Zeke

Human, dont care about the football player

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is a Giants fan?

Goodell is out to get the Cowboys, didnt you hear?

Last season it was the Pats, now the Cowboys

God forbid we actually hold the offenders responsible

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lisa Mendelson Friel
It's bad enough the NFL launched the probe in the first place, but to drag this on so unforgivably with seemingly no evidence is apprehensive even for Roger Goodell. Making the growing public relations nightmare even worse is news the lead investigator, Lisa Mendelson Friel, is a New York Giants' fan -- according to a feature done on her by The Daily Beast shortly after she was hired by the NFL:

She’s the sort of fan who turned the den of her Brooklyn home into a shrine (painting it Giants blue and red and decorating it with team paraphernalia and a life-size wall-hanging of Eli Manning), boasts season tickets that have been in her family for more than 60 years, and cheers her lungs out at every game at MetLife Stadium in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“She’s a rabid Giants fan,” says Friel’s former boss, Linda Fairstein, the famed New York prosecutor-turned-crime novelist. “I can be sitting at home staying good and toasty, watching a game, and she’s out there in all kinds of weather,” Fairstein says. “She knows football inside-out.”
NFL investigator's love for Giants hurting Ezekiel Elliott case?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad enough the NFL launched the probe in the first place, but to drag this on so unforgivably with seemingly no evidence is apprehensive even for Roger Goodell. Making the growing public relations nightmare even worse is news the lead investigator, Lisa Mendelson Friel, is a New York Giants' fan -- according to a feature done on her by The Daily Beast shortly after she was hired by the NFL:

She’s the sort of fan who turned the den of her Brooklyn home into a shrine (painting it Giants blue and red and decorating it with team paraphernalia and a life-size wall-hanging of Eli Manning), boasts season tickets that have been in her family for more than 60 years, and cheers her lungs out at every game at MetLife Stadium in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“She’s a rabid Giants fan,” says Friel’s former boss, Linda Fairstein, the famed New York prosecutor-turned-crime novelist. “I can be sitting at home staying good and toasty, watching a game, and she’s out there in all kinds of weather,” Fairstein says. “She knows football inside-out.”

Do any Dallas writers actually criticize the man Zeke is?

or do they all just write with their pom pom pencils?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never bought the idea that people can't be objective because they are a fan of a certain team. However reading the Eagles and Giants fans comments on here it does give me pause...you can guess their views on any Cowboy topic before the threads even start:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously dude, you are so over the top on this it's not even funny. Look in here:
upload_2017-8-22_10-25-40.jpeg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought the idea that people can't be objective because they are a fan of a certain team. However reading the Eagles and Giants fans comments on here it does give me pause...you can guess their views on any Cowboy topic before the threads even start:scratch:

Yes, cause we all believe you would defending Odell Beckham or Jordan Reed or Carson Wentz, if they were in the same exact shoes as Zeke, with the same exact history

We believe you

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, the locals (Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star Telegram) have been fairly critical of him. You don't see the scribes here endorsing him or his actions. Pretty much a universal "grow up" stance.

One thing about the locals... not a lot of pom-poms. We're pretty fortunate to have quality writers here that avoid that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, cause we all believe you would defending Odell Beckham or Jordan Reed or Carson Wentz, if they were in the same exact shoes as Zeke, with the same exact history

We believe you
Then you don't know me or are projecting your own views onto me as this thread proves. Show me the "defending" I did that is wrong or even slanted. I've said from the beginning I don't know if he did it or not, if he did he should be punished and put in jail and that I want to see the evidence (and I've said over and over it can be flimsy or circumstantial) that both sides have before deciding what I think because as of today I don't think it is enough due to seeing nothing but her say it's Zeke that caused her bruises even though a lot of other people have been around them when a few of these instances happened

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the locals (Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star Telegram) have been fairly critical of him. You don't see the scribes here endorsing him or his actions. Pretty much a universal "grow up" stance.

One thing about the locals... not a lot of pom-poms. We're pretty fortunate to have quality writers here that avoid that.

Thanks. I really wasn't sure

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you don't know me or are projecting your own views onto me as this thread proves. Show me the "defending" I did that is wrong or even slanted. I've said from the beginning I don't know if he did it or not, if he did he should be punished and put in jail and that I want to see the evidence (and I've said over and over it can be flimsy or circumstantial) that both sides have before deciding what I think because as of today I don't think it is enough due to seeing nothing but her say it's Zeke that caused her bruises even though a lot of other people have been around them when a few of these instances happened

That's not good enough, he's a Cowboy so he MUST be convicted on flimsy evidence. The girl who accused him is an angle and completely trusteorthy.