• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Cowboys vs Vikings

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are going to beat you guys 3X this year. Next Sunday then again in January
Care to put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you anything you want the Giants don't beat them 3 times

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please explain to me how the Vikings were the team that was screwed over last night?

Alright, yes, there was a hands to the face on Bradford during the 2 point conversion, and by rule it should have been called. What about all the other bull shit calls in the game that mostly went against Dallas?

Like the "hands to the face" against Scandrick, which nullified an INT?

Or a couple plays later, when Minny's guard got away with a blatant hands to the face and knocked off the Dallas DT's helmet, which wasn't called?

Then there was the 42 yard run that got wiped out on a very ticky tac holding call - seriously, if that is going to be called a hold, then holding could be whistled on every single play.

The Escobar "clipping" flag, wtf?

Vikings DE Brian Robison's comments after the game last night just seemed so far off base to me. Maybe I am just being a homer? Did I watch the same game as you guys? Please, I need some perspective.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please explain to me how the Vikings were the team that was screwed over last night?

Alright, yes, there was a hands to the face on Bradford during the 2 point conversion, and by rule it should have been called. What about all the other bull shit calls in the game that mostly went against Dallas?

Or a couple plays later, when Minny's guard got away with a blatant hands to the face and knocked off the Dallas DT's helmet, which wasn't called?

Then there was the 42 yard run that got wiped out on a very ticky tac holding call - seriously, if that is going to be called a hold, then holding could be whistled on every single play.

Vikings DE Brian Robison's comments after the game last night just seemed so far off base to me. Maybe I am just being a homer? Did I watch the same game as you guys? Please, I need some perspective.

it doesn't matter - your team won

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a message board for discussion. Thanks.

you want to discuss why people feel the Vikings got screwed and not the Cowboys??

no sense belaboring the poor officiating that takes place on every Sunday

the bottom line is that the Cowboys did just enough to pull out a win

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to discuss why people feel the Vikings got screwed and not the Cowboys??

no sense belaboring the poor officiating that takes place on every Sunday

the bottom line is that the Cowboys did just enough to pull out a win

No, I don't think the Cowboys were screwed, I didn't say that at all. I am curious how the Vikings and their fans can feel as though they were hosed, considering all the bad calls they were beneficiaries of?

Did you hear what Brian Robison had to say after the game?

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think the Cowboys were screwed, I didn't say that at all. I am curious how the Vikings and their fans can feel as though they were hosed?

I'm sure they feel the illegal hit to the helmet on Bradford on the last play of the game cost them the win even though it was not a given that they would have converted the 2 PT conversion.

I think they should be happy that, in spite of their struggles on offense, they were in it to the end

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they feel the illegal hit to the helmet on Bradford on the last play of the game cost them the win even though it was not a given that they would have converted the 2 PT conversion.

I think they should be happy that, in spite of their struggles on offense, they were in it to the end

This I can agree with.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And should be happy that hands to the head even was allowed considering Clemmings their LT committed a false start. Play should have been whistled dead, and I actually thought that is what Sam was bitching about at first...that the play wasn't stopped.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this team is exhausted. They get an extended rest now to get healthy and unwind. 3 games in less than 2 weeks is a lot.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to remember, the fans of the team that lost are the ones that get to blame the officiating for the failure of their team to win. Therefor, the Vikes got robbed.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to remember, the fans of the team that lost are the ones that get to blame the officiating for the failure of their team to win. Therefor, the Vikes got robbed.

I can agree with this, but someone needs to get Robison some midol. What a bitch.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings false start that wasn't called was as blatant as the QB head shot, on the same play

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this, but someone needs to get Robison some midol. What a bitch.

I didn't hear his comments...players and coaches need to take the high road, let us fans be the pissy little bitches after a loss.