• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys signed Melton

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct Fordman

Over the summer prior to the 2007 Longhorn football season, Melton and teammate Sergio Kindle were arrested in separate incidents on charges of driving while intoxicated.[7][8][9] Both players were suspended from the team for the first three games of the season. They were required to do community service and missed the first two days of practice in order to visit with a woman whose son was crippled by a drunk driver

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was at Texas he had a DWI I think.

Nevermind. Now I get it. Yes, the DWI I mentioned was not associated with the recent incident.

I've always said DWIs are a slippery thing to criticze for anyone that has had a drink and then drove home from a wedding or anywhere else. But, having one you should then be a little more careful to have an incident like he did recently.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind. Now I get it. Yes, the DWI I mentioned was not associated with the recent incident.

I've always said DWIs are a slippery thing to criticze for anyone that has had a drink and then drove home from a wedding or anywhere else. But, having one you should then be a little more careful to have an incident like he did recently.

Drunk driving has always been a stupid thing to do. Yes I have been the stupid ass behind the wheel. Not trying to excuse myself but with the DWI information out there and the enforcement of it it more stupid than 20 years ago. There's more traffic and greater chances of killing or injuring someone. All that said I try not to judge DD's because I'd be a little hypocritical.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk driving has always been a stupid thing to do. Yes I have been the stupid ass behind the wheel. Not trying to excuse myself but with the DWI information out there and the enforcement of it it more stupid than 20 years ago. There's more traffic and greater chances of killing or injuring someone. All that said I try not to judge DD's because I'd be a little hypocritical.

that judging stuff and political correct statements is what I try hard to avoid as well

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too the contrary. I would like to see Lee not get injured and play all 16 games. He would be an all pro and probably have 6 to 8 picks. I hope he proves me and all the naysayers wrong. I still want telvin smith,terrence brooks and lemarcus joyner. Not even a fsu fan,but the 3 guys are players.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too the contrary. I would like to see Lee not get injured and play all 16 games. He would be an all pro and probably have 6 to 8 picks. I hope he proves me and all the naysayers wrong. I still want telvin smith,terrence brooks and lemarcus joyner. Not even a fsu fan,but the 3 guys are players.

and yet you remain Mr DOOM and GLOOM

How many wins are you predicting for us this year? 3?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have us at 13 last year?

HELL NO

think right before the season started he had us at 3-4 MAX

Oh he goes back and forth ..... closer the season gets .... more his ass wants to hide under the bed until the season ends.

Shit fuck that .... I think my team can win every week. ( Hell you know that about me from seeing me on Facebook Manster)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELL NO

think right before the season started he had us at 3-4 MAX

Oh he goes back and forth ..... closer the season gets .... more his ass wants to hide under the bed until the season ends.

Shit fuck that .... I think my team can win every week. ( Hell you know that about me from seeing me on Facebook Manster)

I know midnight and another had us at trolled the skids board. Thought nate was the other.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know midnight and another had us at trolled the skids board. Thought nate was the other.

I dont even go to the skins board.

Aint no talking football over there..... I'm not talking about trolling either ..... Can't even act decent and try to have a football conversation ........

That got some weak ass IQed fuckers over there that want to just cry because you arent a Redskin fan ...... God forbid say something that they disagree with ......

Oh and prove someone wrong ....... Instant ban

I quit even going over there to read

That's the most butt hurt ass board I have ever seen on the internet

Not sure what their rules are ....... But they got some Adolf Hitler ass agree with us and love us or die and get banned shit going on over there

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aint no talking football over there..... I'm not talking about trolling either ..... Can't even act decent and try to have a football conversation ........

That got some weak ass IQed fuckers over there that want to just cry because you arent a Redskin fan ...... God forbid say something that they disagree with ......

Not sure what their rules are ....... But they got some Adolf Hitler ass agree with us and love us or die and get banned shit going on over there

yeah they are pretty thin skinned over there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post.

I'm telling you some forgot all the RG3 shit they talked last year... and talk about butt hurt when it was pointed out it didn't matter if RG3 was there all 16 games....which I did.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post.

I'm telling you some forgot all the RG3 shit they talked last year... and talk about butt hurt when it was pointed out it didn't matter if RG3 was there all 16 games....which I did.

I noticed people getting banned like flies getting dropped ......

I just left

That's the weakest ( IQ wise and thin skinned wise) Forum I have ever seen

and sadly I been on the Net 16 years ...... Never seen anything like what they got going on

Hell you take guys like Mitz ..... Shit he would have been banned a year ago situation reversed ....... He is one of the first crying when a fan of another team comes over there

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post.

Hell I remember posters over there calling for my ban because I said Cousins might be the better of the two Qbs

That's how thin skinned they are

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year they are posting the stuff football fans said before the season started last year.

what I've said since day one posting, ten years ago.
The Dallas Cowboys remain the benchmark for Washington fans, their owner and many of the players.
I've loved that part since the George Allen days and it's been that way for a long time.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed people getting banned like flies getting dropped ......

I just left

That's the weakest ( IQ wise and thin skinned wise) Forum I have ever seen

and sadly I been on the Net 16 years ...... Never seen anything like what they got going on

Hell you take guys like Mitz ..... Shit he would have been banned a year ago situation reversed ....... He is one of the first crying when a fan of another team comes over there

Yea like when Earl got banned. Even dadvwho banned him couldn't explain it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think you got great player, if he comes back healthy and motivated.
After we franchised him. We got 3 lackluster games out of him, before he got hurt.
There were also questions about his rehab from the front office. Add in the off field stuff.
Hence the no desire to resign him.
Just think if money is his quest, you might get 1 good year out of him. But DTs have a history of decline after ACL injuries.
All in all I think JJ made a good deal to land him.
Minimal risk.
Wish he was still a Bear, but don't think he'll be the player he once was.