• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys bringing Felix Jones & Ben Tate

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both will be at Training Facility today

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reunite the razorbacks 2007 backfield lol might as well sign hillis

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopped in my truck, they were talking about the possibility of Rat Rice to Dallas, saw it mentioned on the computer.... I'm not just dogging the idea, but there are a Hell of a lot of good backs the Cowboys passed on in the draft. One positive, if it happened, he's only 28

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one good thing about missing out on a bumper crop of RBs in the draft, those guys are going to take other RB's jobs. Come training camp we just might see a couple get dropped early to give them time to find a team before preseason.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopped in my truck, they were talking about the possibility of Rat Rice to Dallas, saw it mentioned on the computer.... I'm not just dogging the idea, but there are a Hell of a lot of good backs the Cowboys passed on in the draft. One positive, if it happened, he's only 28

There would be no positive to Ray Rice. The guy is done. I watched him here in Baltimore for years and his last season prior to the elevator K.O. was abysmal. He just does not have it anymore, slow to hit the hole, goes down easy (nowadays), and is just flat out slow now.

There is a reason Ray Rice does not have a job in the NFL right now, and it has nothing to do with Janay Rice. Greg Hardy has a job, and his transgression was seemingly much worse.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be no positive to Ray Rice. The guy is done. I watched him here in Baltimore for years and his last season prior to the elevator K.O. was abysmal. He just does not have it anymore, slow to hit the hole, goes down easy (nowadays), and is just flat out slow now.

There is a reason Ray Rice does not have a job in the NFL right now, and it has nothing to do with Janay Rice. Greg Hardy has a job, and his transgression was seemingly much worse.

Not that I'm advocating signing him but would a year off help him out?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm advocating signing him but would a year off help him out?

I suppose it could. But, with his baggage, Rice isn't worth the effort anymore. Rice logged a lot of mileage in Baltimore, I think he is suffering the same fate most aging RB's do. It's just time to move on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree. Ray Rice would be a horrible idea for so many reasons both on and off the field

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Bring in everyone. It doesn't hurt to kick the tires and the more competition the better.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Bring in everyone. It doesn't hurt to kick the tires and the more competition the better.

that was my thinking too and it tells Williams, McFadden and the others you better perform or you can easily be replaced

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither excite me anymore than what we have already really. Ahmad Bradshaw might be interesting but he just pleaded no contest to a pot charge and likely will face some sort of punishment.

I'm still holding out unrealistic hopes we find a way to trade for AP. But with this line, we shouldn't em'

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowshon Moreno is still out there there too, both he and Chris Johnson are worth at least a look. Maybe even that David Wilson guy that never went anywhere with the Giants- he is still young.

Side note, when you google Knowshon Moreno this is what comes up:

upload_2015-5-22_15-15-18.png

Over half of the images are the crying pic. I'll never forget those mammoth tears

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowshon Moreno is still out there there too, both he and Chris Johnson are worth at least a look. Maybe even that David Wilson guy that never went anywhere with the Giants- he is still young.

Side note, when you google Knowshon Moreno this is what comes up:

View attachment 15802

Over half of the images are the crying pic. I'll never forget those mammoth tears
That's the guy I like. Or....Dallas could take all the money they are gonna spend on a Moreno, McFadden, and the cost of carrying a 4th RB on the 53, added it all up, and then kicked in a few Million and paid Murray in the first place. Yeah, I'm gonna say it, F*** Greg Hardy and the horse he rode in on. I get not wanting to pay a RB on a 2nd contract and all that, but Murray was a good guy that still had some in the tank. I'll root for Hardy when he puts on the star because the Cowboys are my team, but I'd prefer to root for good guys like Murray