• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Steelers

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Amazing really. The offense can't execute in the red zone. No need to take that sack. Aubrey shanked that last kick as there was not a ton of penetration where it got blocked but I think he got spooked by the penetration up the middle which threw him off. Dak outplayed by Fields. This is what happens when Dak plays against a winning team with a decent defense. It generally spells an L. Let's see what happens but the defense is about to spring a leak. I don't want to see it, but I could see more turnovers. Team is so meh across all areas this year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cee Dee told Dak - subpar throw. At least thats what Twitter is saying. He may be right but you dont say that bull shit.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We have a 5 yard run and we are like "Let's Go!". For a club that has had Tony Dorsett, Herschel Walker, Emmitt Smith....pretty embarrassing
And a Zeke in his prime. Could have had Henry but Jerrah wanted to carry the dead money into next year and make Dak the highest paid QB....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dowdle running hard. I'm hard on the backs but its certainly not their fault they are what we have. Good to see Rico with that kind of effort

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass has come in and done a good job run blocking. Tyler looks a step slow on his pass protection sets(understandable) but Smith and Bass are opening some holes that weren't there in the first half

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
fucking Lamb is Diggs
You see that too? After that pick, his head has not been in the game. He did not even try on that short pass and then has a false start. He is in his head. Seems like he is taking himself out of the game mentally and Dak won't go to him and we are using him as a decoy.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That was a nice drive. The Rico drive where he establishes himself. Good to see Dak come back and make throws to willing receivers.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak says fuck you Cee Dee. This is 3 times in the last 6 games.

i hate diva players. Fooled me.
I think its helped Dak in the 2nd half going away from him. A lot of the other receivers are just wide ass open tonight. Tomlin literally did an interview spot before the game with a film clicker talking about the focus they are putting on Lamb. Ferguson is open on every play and several guys have popped free