• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upoer cut to my theory? First you root for teams because you have so much respect for your Dad... which is cool. But how did the Cowboys come in play. Sounds like you should be a Patriot fan.

Obviously you're not reading the full thing even though I've gone over it multiple times.

But you agree I have a solid reason other than winning on why I root for the Celtics.

Were not on to step 2 yet because we need to educate you first on step 1.

So before we press on do you still see my Celtics fandom as a need for a winner?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What regret looks like

AEJARKHWH5DSDE4KIHBYJR6HO4.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you're not reading the full thing even though I've gone over it multiple times.

But you agree I have a solid reason other than winning on why I root for the Celtics.

Were not on to step 2 yet because we need to educate you first on step 1.

So before we press on do you still see my Celtics fandom as a need for a winner?

Absolutely on the Celtics and the other Boston teams cause you were following your pops. No problem with that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely on the Celtics and the other Boston teams cause you were following your pops. No problem with that.

Ok, as long as we got that straight, even though you keep harping on the Celtics and my need to be associated with a winner.

So onto step 2.
Full disclosure I'm not a hardore College Football fan, but I do like USC more than others, as I'm from LA County, but in most cases I'm rooting for all Pac 12 teams other than Cal, and the two Oregon teams. Basically I have 9 College teams, and I don't really care if the win or not. I believe I sported the USC badge for about two weeks.

If that's fair here I'll address step 3 and the Cowboys. That should end you whole argument where I'm involved.

Honestly if College ball for me was all about hooking up with a winner I'd be an Oklahoma or Nebraska fan, because in my youth they seamed to steamroll every week.

Are we good with College? Can I addess the Cowboys?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, as long as we got that straight, even though you keep harping on the Celtics and my need to be associated with a winner.

So onto step 2.
Full disclosure I'm not a hardore College Football fan, but I do like USC more than others, as I'm from LA County, but in most cases I'm rooting for all Pac 12 teams other than Cal, and the two Oregon teams. Basically I have 9 College teams, and I don't really care if the win or not. I believe I sported the USC badge for about two weeks.

If that's fair here I'll address step 3 and the Cowboys. That should end you whole argument where I'm involved.

Honestly if College ball for me was all about hooking up with a winner I'd be an Oklahoma or Nebraska fan, because in my youth they seamed to steamroll every week.

I don't understand why it matters who everyone roots for? Lol. I'm an Eagles, Yankees, Sixers, ND football, and Minnesota basketball fan. For the record I grew up in PA. My reasoning. Eagles-local football team, meaning they were the regional team that was shown every Sunday. I grew up about 3 hours from Philly. Same for the Sixers.

The reason I like the Yankees is because they were simply on TV more than any other team in that era. I grew up with the major channels. Didn't have DirecTV until 2002. Guess which team was on Fox Saturday baseball? The Yankees almost every week. And they made the playoffs every year, so they were on NBC/Fox all the time in the late 90's/early 2000's. I knew the Yankees players more than I knew the Phillies or Orioles players'. I started liking them in 95. You think as an 7 year old I knew their history of winning? Lol. No I didn't. If that makes me a front-runner so be it. Pretty much the same thing with ND. Every game was on TV, which wasn't the case with every college football games back then. They might as well have been my local team. I lived about 3 hours from Penn State, but ND was shown more on TV. And nobody would confuse Minnesota college basketball of being anything other than terrible. Lol.

Like whoever the fuck you wanna. Liking 3/4 teams from one city doesn't make you better than someone who likes a different team from different cities.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why it matters who everyone roots for? Lol. I'm an Eagles, Yankees, Sixers, ND football, and Minnesota basketball fan. For the record I grew up in PA. My reasoning. Eagles-local football team, meaning they were the regional team that was shown every Sunday. I grew up about 3 hours from Philly. Same for the Sixers.

The reason I like the Yankees is because they were simply on TV more than any other team in that era. I grew up with the major channels. Didn't have DirecTV until 2002. Guess which team was on Fox Saturday baseball? The Yankees almost every week. And they made the playoffs every year, so they were on NBC/Fox all the time in the late 90's/early 2000's. I knew the Yankees players more than I knew the Phillies or Orioles players'. I started liking them in 95. You think as an 7 year old I knew their history of winning? Lol. No I didn't. If that makes me a front-runner so be it. Pretty much the same thing with ND. Every game was on TV, which wasn't the case with every college football games back then. They might as well have been my local team. I lived about 3 hours from Penn State, but ND was shown more on TV. And nobody would confuse Minnesota college basketball of being anything other than terrible. Lol.

Like whoever the fuck you wanna. Liking 3/4 teams from one city doesn't make you better than someone who likes a different team from different cities.

Tell that to PE1.

Oh, and I Hate, Detest, Loath the Yankees. I'm sure you'll understand.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, you are from south central pa. I moved here at a young age in the early 90’s. In no way, shape or form were the Yankees on more than the orioles, Phillies, pirates or braves. Hell even the Chicago teams on wgn were on a bunch.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are from south central pa. I moved here at a young age in the early 90’s. In no way, shape or form were the Yankees on more than the orioles, Phillies, pirates or braves. Hell even the Chicago teams on wgn were on a bunch.

You must have missed the part about me not having cable until 2002. So I didn't get HTS(Orioles), TBS(Braves) or whatever channel the Phils and Pirates were on. I got the Fox game of the week and the postseason on NBC and Fox.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the part about me not having cable until 2002. So I didn't get HTS(Orioles), TBS(Braves) or whatever channel the Phils and Pirates were on. I got the Fox game of the week and the postseason on NBC and Fox.

So you had two channels of fox and nbc? You basically had bunny ears to receive cable? You didn’t get a chance to watch Minnesota basketball much ethier then?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you had two channels of fox and nbc? You basically had bunny ears to receive cable? You didn’t get a chance to watch Minnesota basketball much ethier then?

Had NBC, UPN, CBS, ABC, PBS and Fox. Couldn't get cable out where I lived, parents didn't want to pay for satellite until they could afford it. Every Saturday on UPN(channel that carried XFL in early 2000's) they would show 1 or 2 college basketball games and 1 college football game. There were some gophers games on there every once in a while. Not many. YouTube Illinois vs Michigan 1999. That's what it was. One college football game at noon.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had NBC, UPN, CBS, ABC, PBS and Fox. Couldn't get cable out where I lived, parents didn't want to pay for satellite until they could afford it. Every Saturday on UPN(channel that carried XFL in early 2000's) they would show 1 or 2 college basketball games and 1 college football game. There were some gophers games on there every once in a while. Not many. YouTube Illinois vs Michigan 1999. That's what it was. One college football game at noon.

You got espn plus, that’s nuts with all those other big networks you had. I had that too, it was usually on a wgn or a WB. I remember Dave Barnet (the old rangers play by play guy) calling B1G basketball games.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to PE1.

Oh, and I Hate, Detest, Loath the Yankees. I'm sure you'll understand.

So you're a cowboys fan, Celtics fan and red Sox fan? You might as well like usc in college football so I can go ahead and hate you more than anyone on here. Lol.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got espn plus, that’s nuts with all those other big networks you had. I had that too, it was usually on a wgn or a WB. I remember Dave Barnet (the old rangers play by play guy) calling B1G basketball games.

Yeah it was ESPN+, just different than what that constitutes today. Had the antenna growing up. Didn't have ESPN/2, TBS, TNT or regional anything until 2002.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was ESPN+, just different than what that constitutes today. Had the antenna growing up. Didn't have ESPN/2, TBS, TNT or regional anything until 2002.

Had the antenna in my room when I was young. Got 2 channels 8 for nbc and 43 for fox. Watched a ton of nba playoffs on that. Some Red Sox games but not a ton.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a cowboys fan, Celtics fan and red Sox fan? You might as well like usc in college football so I can go ahead and hate you more than anyone on here. Lol.
I covered that already. I'm more Pac12 vs. Just one team but if I were to choose it would be USC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I covered that already. I'm more Pac12 vs. Just one team but if I were to choose it would be USC.

USC never really bothered me an still doesn’t. Man did I hate Miami, FSU, Nebraska and Michigan back in the day.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC never really bothered me an still doesn’t. Man did I hate Miami, FSU, Nebraska and Michigan back in the day.
My hates were Notre Dame, California. Oregon, and Oregon State. As a kid I loved the offense Nebraska and Oklahoma were putting up.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So onto step 2.

I mean I guess. It seems like if you used the excuse you followed your Dad but then became a fan of a college team that has the 3rd most titles in the modern era you're kind of losing me. Your Dad wasn't a USC fan. I thought you rooted for what your Dad did? Especially when taking into consideration Cal is the school cool people root for in the PAC 12. But proceed...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I guess. It seems like if you used the excuse you followed your Dad but then became a fan of a college team that has the 3rd most titles in the modern era you're kind of losing me. Your Dad wasn't a USC fan. I thought you rooted for what your Dad did? Especially when taking into consideration Cal is the school cool people root for in the PAC 12. But proceed...
You are one hard headed fucktard. I'm not a big college football fan, my dad was less of a college football fan. He didn't give a rats ass about college ball.

As for Cal being the school in the Pac 12 people root for, your off your rocker. USC, Stanford, Arizona, Washington, and UCLA are all bigger. But lets get past the sport that interests me the least.

Step 3. The Cowboys, I became a fan in 1969, do you have any idea how many Superbowls the Cowboys had by then?

Zero, Nada, Zilch. Was I a psychic, did I know they were going to end up where ther are?

See that's how I'm destroying your weak ass theory about me, with facts about how and when I chose my teams. I'm just glad the Rams weren't playing the Redskins on the day that fate brought me to the Star.