• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because you don’t understand the role sports plays in community because you’ve rejected that aspect of it. Championship parades are awesome at any age.

They still can't admit it and that was my point from the get go. I said I don't give a shit who you root for but just admit it was because they won... and none of them can do it. Cowboys/Lakers, Cowboy/Celtic, Cowboy/Yankee all strictly coincidence and NOTHING to do with them winning. Under no circumstance will they admit it!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said... Cowboy/Celtics, Cowboy/Lakers, Cowboy/Yankees but it was all just a coincidence and none of you followed those teams because they won. We know, we know.

Again

Step 1.

My dads from Milford, Massachusetts. He moved to LA in the early 50's.

What teams should he have followed?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After much consternation and soul searching I have decided to become a Chief's fan and have chosen my favorite player to be Pat Mahomes. It just feels more natural for me. The relief of finally making this decision official feels like the weight of the world being lifted off of my shoulders. Since the hoop does not allow alts I cannot officially change my usernames, but from now on please refer to me as "Mahomes rules bitches".

Now, I have to say I truly feel like a winner today and the rest of you are losers whose team hasn't won shit lately. i just bought a #15 chiefs jersey and want to say Len Dawson may have just been the most underrated player ever and Jason Witten couldn't hold Tony Gonzalez's jock. Go Chiefs!!!

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After much consternation and soul searching I have decided to become a Chief's fan and have chosen my favorite player to be Pat Mahomes. It just feels more natural for me. The relief of finally making this decision official feels like the weight of the world being lifted off of my shoulders. Since the hoop does not allow alts I cannot officially change my usernames, but from now on please refer to me as "Mahomes rules bitches".

Now, I have to say I truly feel like a winner today and the rest of you are losers whose team hasn't won shit lately. i just bought a #15 chiefs jersey and want to say Len Dawson may have just been the most underrated player ever and Jason Witten couldn't hold Tony Gonzalez's jock. Go Chiefs!!!

tenor.gif

Good. That's all I was trying to say you, Schmoopy and Manster did as a kid. You did it before in your life so I'm all for it now too!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. That's all I was trying to say you, Schmoopy and Manster did as a kid. You did it before in your life so I'm all for it now too!

Again

Step 1.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again

Step 1.

Wait... I think I get it. You're a Patriots fan too?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

You may want to get outside. I think you’re losing it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope read it all. Besides if I was so needy to be associated with a winner, wouldn't I have jumped on that bandwagon?

No you wouldn't have because if anyone questions the Cowboys you go directly to the 5 SBs... like you did the second the Eagles won a SB.
But again, this all goes back to me saying you never admit it's because they won and won. And what makes it even more funny you 3 can't simply admit it you guys are fans of the Cowboys, Lakers, Celtics and Yankees. But you are telling us it's all coincidental.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again

Step 1.

A lot of the NFL fans in New England pre- 1960 ( Boston Patriots) or 1970 ( NE Pats) were/are NY Giants fans, closest team to them.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much nailed it except for the beginning. I became an Eagle fan out of pride for my city and the fact they lost and lost didn't sway me... unlike you. A person who needed to feel good about themself by rooting for the winning team because I don't value my self worth off a team like you.

Lies

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say's the fan of a team that booed Santa Clause, eats horse shit, and has a statue of the back up QB.

l'm starting to think that was your philly jacket thrown in the mud

200.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still can't admit it and that was my point from the get go. I said I don't give a shit who you root for but just admit it was because they won... and none of them can do it. Cowboys/Lakers, Cowboy/Celtic, Cowboy/Yankee all strictly coincidence and NOTHING to do with them winning. Under no circumstance will they admit it!

huh...?

i'm a Chiefs fan because that's where my mom's side of the family originates from, and the Lakers i've followed since '70...

didn't have any titles outside of Minneapolis at that time...

some fans(mostly bandwagoners) DO follow teams because they win admittedly, but that don't cover everyone...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

welcome, and congrats to you for the scales coming off your eyes...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you wouldn't have because if anyone questions the Cowboys you go directly to the 5 SBs... like you did the second the Eagles won a SB.
But again, this all goes back to me saying you never admit it's because they won and won. And what makes it even more funny you 3 can't simply admit it you guys are fans of the Cowboys, Lakers, Celtics and Yankees. But you are telling us it's all coincidental.

Wait a minute, you insist I'm only a Cowboys fan because they win and I can say 5>1 well hell 6>1 sounds better if you ask me.

Now again 1 step at a time.

Step 1.

Are you afraid to answer the question, because you know, that with each question you answer it's an uppercut to you theory?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh...?

i'm a Chiefs fan because that's where my mom's side of the family originates from, and the Lakers i've followed since '70...

didn't have any titles outside of Minneapolis at that time...

some fans(mostly bandwagoners) DO follow teams because they win admittedly, but that don't cover everyone...
Apparently, who your mom or family roots for doesn't matter.