• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is trolling. He’s horrible at it and is getting completely destroyed in here. What a clown.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step 3. The Cowboys, I became a fan in 1969, do you have any idea how many Superbowls the Cowboys had by then?

Zero, Nada, Zilch. Was I a psychic, did I know they were going to end up where ther are?
I'm literally dying waiting to hear the response to this one. You don't think you are getting out of it with facts do you? Has that ever worked before?

I'm perplexed as to how he will respond and still be "right". I'll go with either he says, "I'll be back later to explain" (and of course never does) or he just calls you a liar and says he knows when you became a fan better than you do yourself.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm literally dying waiting to hear the response to this one. You don't think you are getting out of it with facts do you? Has that ever worked before?

I'm perplexed as to how he will respond and still be "right". I'll go with either he says, "I'll be back later to explain" (and of course never does) or he just calls you a liar and says he knows when you became a fan better than you do yourself.

I was wondering that before I reeled him in.

The best part about this whole thing is how he insists he doesn't care, yet has constantly brought it up over the years.
What kind of grown ass man cares about what another man likes, outside of his personal life.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wondering that before I reeled him in.

The best part about this whole thing is how he insists he doesn't care, yet has constantly brought it up over the years.
What kind of grown ass man cares about what another man likes, outside of his personal life.
:pop2:

Even his Eagle Brethren calls him out on his absurdness.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one hard headed fucktard. I'm not a big college football fan, my dad was less of a college football fan. He didn't give a rats ass about college ball.

As for Cal being the school in the Pac 12 people root for, your off your rocker. USC, Stanford, Arizona, Washington, and UCLA are all bigger. But lets get past the sport that interests me the least.

Step 3. The Cowboys, I became a fan in 1969, do you have any idea how many Superbowls the Cowboys had by then?

Zero, Nada, Zilch. Was I a psychic, did I know they were going to end up where ther are?

See that's how I'm destroying your weak ass theory about me, with facts about how and when I chose my teams. I'm just glad the Rams weren't playing the Redskins on the day that fate brought me to the Star.

1. you didn't destroy anything. I don't know what year you were born so 1969 doesn't mean a thing. I love how people claim they destroyed someone when you didn't even come close to that. What year were you born.

2. I didn't say Cal was the biggest. I said it was the coolest. That's me supporting my Dad cause we come from a long line of brilliant people!

3. I know, I know... it was all coincidence

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You believe that nonsense. It was all a coincidence! Suuuuuuuure

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

Even his Eagle Brethren calls him out on his absurdness.

Jarntt being a Cowboy Yankee fan, you being a Cowboy Laker fan and Manster being a Cowboy Celtic, USC fan and me claiming that isn't coincidence is me being "absurd". Hilarious dude. Freaking beyond hilarious

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. you didn't destroy anything. I don't know what year you were born so 1969 doesn't mean a thing. I love how people claim they destroyed someone when you didn't even come close to that. What year were you born.

2. I didn't say Cal was the biggest. I said it was the coolest. That's me supporting my Dad cause we come from a long line of brilliant people!

3. I know, I know... it was all coincidence

OK, so I misread your Cal statement, its still wrong however.

As for you not knowing my age, I've said numerous time I'm well over 50, and I became a fan at 5 years of age. You can move the goal posts all you want but what I'm saying now has been said too many times for you to "CLAIM" you didn't know. I'm pretty sure I've even said I was a fan before their first SB before.

You have been served now go enjoy your horseshit sandwich.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so I misread your Cal statement, its still wrong however.

As for you not knowing my age, I've said numerous time I'm well over 50, and I became a fan at 5 years of age. You can move the goal posts all you want but what I'm saying now has been said too many times for you to "CLAIM" you didn't know. I'm pretty sure I've even said I was a fan before their first SB before.

You have been served now go enjoy your horseshit sandwich.

Nobody is a fan at 5 years old. You guys are sooo full of shit. I know, I know... strictly coincidence and had nothing to do with them winning.
"I'm a Celtic fan because I followed my Dad, but I travelled 3500 miles across the country to be a USC college fan because my Dad didn't watch college football... but I travelled another few thousand miles to be a Dallas fan but that was when I wore diapers and before Dallas was good.
Fucking ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you go @jarntt called it.

Here's the thing. You gave me a valid reason you root for the Celtics, a somewhat valid excuse for USC because now you turned from a kid who followed your Dad to a kid that followed his home town team... but here is what you didn't do. You tried to get us to believe a little 4 year old follows football but for the Cowboys you DID NOT GIVE US A REASON.
Kids don't get football til they are much older then 10 years old. 4? Come on.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is a fan at 5 years old. You guys are sooo full of shit. I know, I know... strictly coincidence and had nothing to do with them winning.
"I'm a Celtic fan because I followed my Dad, but I travelled 3500 miles across the country to be a USC college fan because my Dad didn't watch college football... but I travelled another few thousand miles to be a Dallas fan but that was when I wore diapers and before Dallas was good.
Fucking ridiculous
And again you wonder why I call you a moron.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. You gave me a valid reason you root for the Celtics, a somewhat valid excuse for USC because now you turned from a kid who followed your Dad to a kid that followed his home town team... but here is what you didn't do. You tried to get us to believe a little 4 year old follows football but for the Cowboys you DID NOT GIVE US A REASON.
Kids don't get football til they are much older then 10 years old. 4? Come on.

How many times do I need to explain to you my dad left NE before the Patriots were established and his love for them were no where near as the teams he grew up with.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt being a Cowboy Yankee fan, you being a Cowboy Laker fan and Manster being a Cowboy Celtic, USC fan and me claiming that isn't coincidence is me being "absurd". Hilarious dude. Freaking beyond hilarious
So now I'm not even supposed to like the Yankees? The only professional team within 20 miles of my house? You need to try and stay consistent or you will lose all credibi...err...nvm...too late...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? You seriously need to stop just making shit up. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Plus, I hate to say it, but I think Manster might have been in HS in 1969...