• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins to Browns for 1st rd pick (26th)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when people go Draft Daffy......a condition recognized by the NFL moving draft day to a later date, coupled with little or nothing left to speculate about.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look his career numbers arent great . that to me rules out a 1st rounder . and if i am cleveland , and my OC comes to me with that foolishness i would banish him to the back of the room . a 2nd perhaps but a 1st rounder . to me KC is worth a 3rd at most

love the whole..."banish him to the back of the room" thing, but considering the possibility that TV cameras will go live in that room on tomorrow, I'd much prefer that he be made to sit in the back corner with a huge orange dunce cap on.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe the Browns and Skins are going to make a deal. They have two 3rd round picks, one is a very high 3rd rounder...I can see that trade happening. Hoyer vs Cousins, with Cousins never looking back. We may be able to get a 3/4th. A second would be insaneeeeeee

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows if this rumor was intentionally put forth to kinda muddy the water. Get other teams second-guessing.

I don't put a ton of stock into it.

I don't see KC being traded for a low 1st round or 2nd pick and, personally, I think he has more value at this juncture in time to us as a backup than a 3rd round pick, merely for continuity's sake. I'm not thinking so much of a potential injury to Griffin, as how well Griffin performs this season.

The worst-case scenario (that I try to keep at bay) is that Griffin does poorly this season, gets benched at some point in favor of KC, and then he comes in and underwhelms as well. With that, his trade value would certainly plummet. So while I say I'd like to keep KC, I do so very tenuously.