• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coughlin a whiny little...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wasn't sure if this fit in any of the other game threads, but here's one fo the things Coughlin had to say after the game:

"You need all your people," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "San Francisco has played with everybody, all year long."

Now, we've been relatively lucky in terms of injuries, but last I checked, we lost arguably our most important player, and indisputably our most important player on offense, after a quarter or so of play. And newsflash: we were moving the ball without trouble when Boley and Webster were in the game.

It's possible there was a context for this statement, but it's hard to see what it was.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seriously that guy sounds clueless at times. That's just a horrible excuse. Everybody knows injuries are part of the game. I really started questioning him after the game when he said something along the lines of we've been able to come back so we were happy to be in that position. Any horrible analyst could tell you, if you need to keep coming back, you're not going to get very far.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, I don't have the direct quote, but he was also complaining about Manningham dropping that long ball. Well gosh, Tom, seems to me Crabtree dropped one in his hands in the endzone as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should catch his press conf video on their website.... Coughlin(&Tuck) were very non-humble... I don't ANY sort of credit was given to the Niners which pisses me off. It's was all about them and they coulda/woulda/shoulda blah blah blah.... Also said had they went to OT they would've won it.

Not a slight ounce of praise or respect i gathered from him in his loser presser.... even his handshake to Harbs was like, "effing lucky dickhead"....

whatever, Niners WON against another playoff caliber team!(well the lions at the time looked like one)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's tough for those coaches who put so much time and effort into the planning and execution of the game plan to have it not turn out the way they wanted. Directly after the game, I'm not surprised we see a lot of irritated, pissed off coaches who say some things they probably wish they hadn't.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure if this fit in any of the other game threads, but here's one fo the things Coughlin had to say after the game:

"You need all your people," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "San Francisco has played with everybody, all year long."

Now, we've been relatively lucky in terms of injuries, but last I checked, we lost arguably our most important player, and indisputably our most important player on offense, after a quarter or so of play. And newsflash: we were moving the ball without trouble when Boley and Webster were in the game.

It's possible there was a context for this statement, but it's hard to see what it was.

What the hell is Coughlin talking about? Crabtree missed training camp, missed games and has been on the injury report every single week.. his missing time is evident with every TD he misses(and there were two in the Giants game alone) because Alex and Crabs have no chemistry that comes from practice time. The 49ers lost Morgan, the one WR that Alex had excellent chemistry with... and Braylon missed a month, and still isn't 100%

Coughlin is just a whiney bitch who doesn't even know what he's talking about. The 49ers passing game has suffered greatly because of injuries to the wr corps.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We don't have the season ending injuries like the Giants do, but also Spencer, Reggie Smith, Braylon, and Gore have all been injured this season.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have the season ending injuries like the Giants do, but also Spencer, Reggie Smith, Braylon, and Gore have all been injured this season.

Gore was obviously hurt, but Braylon didn't look 100% this game either. Or was that just me?? I thought I saw him limp a couple times.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys its all Giants fans, My Girlfriend included, that is the exact mentality of the Giants franchise. Every team gets banged up. We have had alot of injuries. Edwards, Crabs, Gore, McDonald, Sopoaga. Etc. No excuses

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"You need all your people," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "San Francisco has played with everybody, all year long.".

lol! He's never heard of Frank Gore I guess. (Or Braylon Edward & Crabby). Not to mention Morgan.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone seems to get upset when they lose to us. maybe harbaugh should bake a cake and give it to them after the game

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we haven't had any injuries this season. SIGH. What a fucking moron.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was talking about the fact that the 49ers are all team players and everyone is filling their roles. I didn't take it as him saying they would have done better if they didn't have injuries...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I thought he was talking about the fact that the 49ers are all team players and everyone is filling their roles. I didn't take it as him saying they would have done better if they didn't have injuries...

So he was throwing his team under the bus? I didn't hear the press conference.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he was throwing his team under the bus? I didn't hear the press conference.

I didn't hear it either. That's just the way i interpreted the quote. He didn't say anything about injuries and it just doesn't seem like it's in his character to complain about injuries. Coaches always say you have to move forward with the the guys you got.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear it either. That's just the way i interpreted the quote. He didn't say anything about injuries and it just doesn't seem like it's in his character to complain about injuries. Coaches always say you have to move forward with the the guys you got.

That could be... the context I read it in on sfgate made me think he was whining about injuries.

Plus he said something along the lines of We had em right where we wanted them we were in control - This when they were down 27-20 with 3 minutes left. Yeah that's right where you want to be every game Tom! That's pretty whiny to me, basically he's saying we should have won it's not fair! Sour grapes.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team was a lot more classy than he was after the game.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong analogy. Sour Grapes would be like if he said, "Well I didnt want to win the game anyway."

That's true! I gotta study me some Aesop it's been like I dunno 20 years.

I should have ended that with "Whiny bitch." Which fable is that?:think: