• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on holding the stadium noise record a month but KC is now the loudest

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is the Clink is LOUD.... My ears are still ringing ... You can't even hear the person sitting right next to you...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is KC fans wasted their voice on the Raiders. Seattle, at least, used theirs on the team on the other side of the bay. The one that matters.

Not so sure about that, KC needs every single win they can get to have any shot at the division. It is entirely possible that 14-2 doesn't get the job done. I would take the Jags just as seriously as I would take Denver for that reason.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City Chiefs fans set loudest stadium record at Arrowhead

In the battle for loudest NFL stadium, victory appears to belong to the Kansas City Chiefs -- for now.

The Chiefs' official Twitter account said Sunday that fans had broken the world record for loudest sports venue during Kansas City's 24-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders at Arrowhead Stadium.

The 137.5 decibels, if upheld, would top the 136.6 decibels set by the Seahawks on Sept. 16, when Seattle topped the San Francisco 49ers in a "Sunday Night Football" beat down.

But don't expect the Seahawks to take this loss lightly.

tumblr_ltsli8lFG11r5qrimo1_250.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure about that, KC needs every single win they can get to have any shot at the division. It is entirely possible that 14-2 doesn't get the job done. I would take the Jags just as seriously as I would take Denver for that reason.

you are correct, with Denver in that division every single win is at the utmost importance. Just imagine if Seattle was still part of the AFC West. No division not a single one would be as powerful. Reminds me of the Days when the Seahawk, Raiders, KC, SD and Denver could all win the superbowl but they beat up on each other. good memories, the NFC West has nothing on the AFC West from the 80's.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh whatever. I NEVER made a single post (as a die hard Hawks fan) that Seattle beat the db record on other fans' boards.

If you really want to you could completely shatter 140+ db and cause permanent hearing damage. How? Easy...

Everyone in the stadium turns their smart phone up max and plays a cheer stound, everyone also loudly cheers, everyone in the stadium cheering has to create a cone like object while screaming with programs... you'll likely top 150 db.

I thought it was stupid when Seattle attempted it then, it's stupid now.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard KC had 10k more people so.... That's cool and all but I expect us or another team to take the record further. It was cool the night it happened because it was a fun game and against a rival but KC fans are really boasting and talking smack about it. COOL. That's all I have to say. COOL. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are so many Seahawk fans chiming in? It's the stupidest record of all time.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Ever.
What Ever stance you take.

We Are Loud, We are Loud, We Know It, ....................blanks, you fill in the blanks.........

Go Hawks.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City Chiefs fans set loudest stadium record at Arrowhead

In the battle for loudest NFL stadium, victory appears to belong to the Kansas City Chiefs -- for now.

The Chiefs' official Twitter account said Sunday that fans had broken the world record for loudest sports venue during Kansas City's 24-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders at Arrowhead Stadium.

The 137.5 decibels, if upheld, would top the 136.6 decibels set by the Seahawks on Sept. 16, when Seattle topped the San Francisco 49ers in a "Sunday Night Football" beat down.

But don't expect the Seahawks to take this loss lightly.

They will just blame the loss on the 10 AM start time.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will just blame the loss on the 10 AM start time.

AS usual, you david, add ZERO to the thread. Thought so, Brought So, you are predictable.

Go Hawks.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS usual, you david, add ZERO to the thread. Thought so, Brought So, you are predictable.

Go Hawks.

Man know how to handle a joke its a BS thread about a BS record, I mean seriously have you looked at Guinness book of World Records its more like Ripleys believe it or not paperback edition.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said from the beginning that I didn't think Seahawks fans needed a record in a book to know we're the loudest fans in football. It was a nice thing to have, sure, but it wasn't necessary to make that point. I give credit to KC fans for setting the new record, but I think it was already pretty well established that Chiefs fans are some of the loudest fans in football too. Besides, these two teams missed the marketing/promotion opportunity on this by about 15 years. Making it a competition between two division rival fanbases would have made it somewhat interesting at least. As it stands, the only connection between the fanbases that broke it is that their teams used to be in the same division and that just isn't as interesting as it would have been had the Seahawks still been in the AFC West.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man know how to handle a joke its a BS thread about a BS record, I mean seriously have you looked at Guinness book of World Records its more like Ripleys believe it or not paperback edition.
Can you link us to a post you've made that wasn't BS?

I see you posting all over threads about the Seahawks and nothing you post has much relevance or evidence.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is KC fans wasted their voice on the Raiders. Seattle, at least, used theirs on the team on the other side of the bay. The one that matters.
Don't flatter yourself. At the time we thought you were going to be better than you actually are

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Clemson is going to attempt to break it this weekend against FSU. I guess it is now in vogue to try and break that record. Odd that it's clemson trying for it. Wouldn't consider them one of the top 5 in college football.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If these attempts to break the noise record keep getting more and more publicity, I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple college and NFL fanbases try it.