• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Committee Made The Wrong Decision

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU and Alabama had a common opponent in WVU. Alabama handled WVU pretty well, while TCU got lucky in the 4th quarter and the WVU coach shit the bed and handed them the game.

The next time you say something knowledgeable about CFB will be the first time.

They actually had 2, but thanks for proving his pt with that post

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU and Alabama had a common opponent in WVU. Alabama handled WVU pretty well, while TCU got lucky in the 4th quarter and the WVU coach shit the bed and handed them the game.

So by that reasoning Penn State is better than Bama because we played Ohio State closer?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had 2, but thanks for proving his pt with that post

The Ole Miss TCU played was no where near the same team.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "They aren't the same teams" but yet you want to compare common opponents.

Nobody is the same team every week. OL doesn't play as well, A DB gets nicked up, A special teams breakdown... I could go on and on.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ElTexan. You asked me a direct question and I answered it. I can't help you if you don't like the answer.

Choke on a muffin. *

Oh. That was you.

Then you're not a dunce, you're a total idiot.

You went from a 'non deserve/hindsight' logic to a 'deserve logic'

Try to be smarter.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

West Virginia got tcu at home in Morgantown. Alabama got them in practically a home game in Sec countryman. Morgantown is a underrated tough place to play as road opponent. But of course I will expect you to refuse to admit non conference road games matter as your school avoids them

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. That was you.

Then you're not a dunce, you're a total idiot.

You went from a 'non deserve/hindsight' logic to a 'deserve logic'

Try to be smarter.

I used both deserve and hindsight logic in saying the committee got the 4 teams correct, yet the order wrong.

There is no dispute that Baylor beat TCU head to head. There is no dispute Michigan St lost to Oregon and Ohio St, but beat Baylor. There is no dispute Ohio St won the National Championship.

Try to let go of TCU's nutsack.

* You're all over the place like a sloot.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just proved my point suggesting, this team ( A) beat this team (B), therefor team ( C ) should beat team (A) that circular argument fly's with the ignorant, not here... LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "They aren't the same teams" but yet you want to compare common opponents.

Nobody is the same team every week. OL doesn't play as well, A DB gets nicked up, A special teams breakdown... I could go on and on.

You can laugh about it all you want, but everyone knows that Ohio St improved greatly as the year went on and Ole Miss went to shit after losing Treadwell in the Auburn game.

If you want to ignore those truths to fit your own narrative it's a free country.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia got tcu at home in Morgantown. Alabama got them in practically a home game in Sec countryman. Morgantown is a underrated tough place to play as road opponent. But of course I will expect you to refuse to admit non conference road games matter as your school avoids them

The game wasn't even close enough to suggest homefield advantage would have made such a difference.

And if you think it was a far game for WVU to travel to, buy a map.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just proved my point suggesting, this team ( A) beat this team (B), therefor team ( C ) should beat team (A) that circular argument fly's with the ignorant, not here... LOL

Well hey speedo, why don't you tell us all why you think "TCU would have lit up your team Like a Whitehouse Christmas Tree "

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread ranks right up there with the NFL threads blasting the Seahawks at halftime yesterday.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thread that keeps on giving. :suds: