• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at the game tonight. The last two I went to was the Wings before Christmas (came back from 3-1 down to win) and the Habs a few weeks ago on HNIC (came back from 3-0 down to win 6-3) so if it looks like we're getting shit kicked early on, fear not - I got this :)
Well, I was right about one thing.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, there is nothing more frustrating in hockey than a "big man" playing soft. Goat is not the first nor will he be the last. But against TB he played a little heavier and used his size intelligently. Really had some jump out there. A very late bloomer and doubt he will be more than a 4th liner, but if he continues to play like he did last night, he will be a solid contributor.

/goatlove

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, there is nothing more frustrating in hockey than a "big man" playing soft. Goat is not the first nor will he be the last. But against TB he played a little heavier and used his size intelligently. Really had some jump out there. A very late bloomer and doubt he will be more than a 4th liner, but if he continues to play like he did last night, he will be a solid contributor.

/goatlove
Stand perspective, but the fourth line were the best line last night.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Never heard of the kid, so I went to hockeydb.com Guess who is #1 in searches? Ah, the size and power of the TOR fanbase,

5 foot 10, a buck 85. Yeah, that sounds about right. So a slightly younger Connor Carrick. Sigh.
Well, he's ours now so start hyping him as the next Torey Krug already!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/goatlove

I figure he is currently a bad (bottom half) 4th liner with the upside of a good 4th liner. Combine that with a minimum contract and the ability to play centre and I think he's got a very good chance to get that full pension as a Leaf.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't know Dubas was 8 years older than Rielly, you'd swear it be vice versa, right?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link. Got me a little emotional.

I know, right? Doug Ford, right there to stick up for his brother and sucker punch someone in a men's league game... oh god, I'm tearing up again, really gives you the feels :wink: