• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

colts post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it because of...

1.Bad product

2. Protests

3. Terrible venue/ access in and out

4. Owner dislike

5. Team name (yep I said it)

Something else or a combination of all of these things? Either way I'm with @Keim, there's a lot of work to be done. BTW: don't put it past ole' Dan to sacrifice this fanbase and move to an entirely new location, rather than doing what's necessary to rectify current issues.

There are plenty of places where football at the college level is a booming industry. Adding an NFL franchise in places like South Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma or Missouri to name a few, might seem far fetched right now, but ask yourself... with the right offer, roads and a new stadium, would you honestly put it past him?

Not necessarily farfetched and sure Snyder would exit stage left for a sweetheart deal, maybe just a good one. How can you not be hated in the heart of Redskin country if your name is Daniel Snyder

Not necessarily a slam dunk either. Missouri just lost the Rams and San Diego would've put all the onus of a proposed 1 cent tax increase on visiting tourists. To secure funds to build a new stadium keeping the Chargers in Dago. SD residents told em to kick rocks anyway. A move to the wrong college town, both Alabama and Oklahoma come to mind, and the Skins will be playing second fiddle to a college team.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed Crowder deep but how can you blame him for Reeds fumble? that was basically the game. I didn't see anything glaring about his game today that he should be called out on. Gruden was bad today in his paly calling. Its a bad loss at home to a team we should beat.
Gruden was complete garbage calling plays today. Last week he said there wasn't a play he didn't want to call because they all worked. Today he couldn't call a play that worked. This could be the year Gruden is shown the door. We shall see...

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually KC led his team to a game winning FG attempt from about 35 yards and his kicker missed it. KC also led two other FG drives that his kicker missed. If his kicker make a single FG in three attempts, Minnesota wins.

Right, but according to the Kirk haters thats his fault Special Teams screwed up. Big Cuz should be kicking the ball to.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Vs. Colts - Studs and Duds

Alex Smith - This is a case where stats definitely don’t tell the whole story. Captain Check-down made his first appearance of the season, and boy was it in GRAND fashion! Some may call this a bit unfair to label the ultra-conservative Smith as a dud after his offensive line stunk it up, and his receivers failed to get open (yet again) - but all we heard all off-season was how Alex would audible to get the team into the correct looks, and if how the play broke down, his legs would carry us.

Well, NONE of that seemed to happen on Sunday. The offensive redzone woes continued for Gruden again, and much of that blame, as it did when Kirk Cousins was here, falls on the quarterback play.

i think the checking down late is really what is pissing fans off .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Vs. Colts - Studs and Duds

Alex Smith - This is a case where stats definitely don’t tell the whole story. Captain Check-down made his first appearance of the season, and boy was it in GRAND fashion! Some may call this a bit unfair to label the ultra-conservative Smith as a dud after his offensive line stunk it up, and his receivers failed to get open (yet again) - but all we heard all off-season was how Alex would audible to get the team into the correct looks, and if how the play broke down, his legs would carry us.

Well, NONE of that seemed to happen on Sunday. The offensive redzone woes continued for Gruden again, and much of that blame, as it did when Kirk Cousins was here, falls on the quarterback play.

i think the checking down late is really what is pissing fans off .

I believe that it is unfair to call conservatives...dud's. My best friend is a conservative!:D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both smith and kerrigan have been MIA . ionman and allen are doing what we want .

Redskins-Colts Monday Stats Pack

Sorry ole' buddy, you can't say this about Kerrigan. Apparently he was reaching for the QB on one play and pushing a guy towards the QB on another. Number 91 is incredible, unstoppable, stupendous and just plain ole' great. I'm shocked that anyone would critique this player in any way! Shame on this writer!!:D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden was complete garbage calling plays today. Last week he said there wasn't a play he didn't want to call because they all worked. Today he couldn't call a play that worked. This could be the year Gruden is shown the door. We shall see...

I agree lets hope it doesn't come to that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for those of you thinking Gruden might be fired is that they just signed him to a new 5 year deal. And we know Dan doesn't like to pay on dead contracts for Coaches. So if he wants him gone, we know what his standard operating procedure is. Backstabbing, undercutting, and general bad treatment in hoping he quits.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for those of you thinking Gruden might be fired is that they just signed him to a new 5 year deal. And we know Dan doesn't like to pay on dead contracts for Coaches. So if he wants him gone, we know what his standard operating procedure is. Backstabbing, undercutting, and general bad treatment in hoping he quits.

So you're saying, if true, Ole' Bruce is doing this right now...

th

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying, if true, Ole' Bruce is doing this right now...

th
Yup. He's probably calling all the bingo halls right now finding out who is available to bring in as a "consultant".

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins were beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball...simple as that. Could Alex have played better? Sure, but his play was not the reason we lost...but, if that makes you sleep better saying it was AS fault...then so be it...those that do, have much deeper issues that need resolving.

On two week three. HTTR!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins were beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball...simple as that. Could Alex have played better? Sure, but his play was not the reason we lost...but, if that makes you sleep better saying it was AS fault...then so be it...those that do, have much deeper issues that need resolving.

On two week three. HTTR!

Whatever dude. We lost for several offensive reasons. The biggest is the QB.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On two week three. HTTR!
Who said Smith was THE reason why we lost? But to say he wasn’t part of the problem isn’t accurate, either.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith is still learning the offense and getting use to his weapons . he will get a break from me except when i can stick a thumb in the eye of all the people that treated KC with such fair analysis