• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

colts post game

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, where do I begin?

Today the Redskins didn't even resemble an NFL offense. This was shades of Gibbs/Brunell minus Santana's explosiveness. The Skins are allergic to prosperity and played today as if they spent the entire week congratulating themselves.

I need to be transparent here........I am completely fascinated by what Cousins and Mahomes are doing week to week. Mahomes threw 6 today I believe and Krik made every big throw necessary.

I pray Andy Reid did not pull a fast one on us again.

Concerns
Alex Smith is either unable or unwilling to take chances and stretch the field. If I'm wrong on both accounts that means our WRs suck. DeSean looked real good today.....just saying. Alex is inaccurate on long throws and must be better in that area.

Jay Gruden's play calling stunk. Bubble screens on 3rd and 18 and pitches on 3rd and 1 are inexcusable.

The o-line couldn't run or pass block and was either committing false starts or holding.

WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH. I'm not buying all the scheme talk. Dunbar was good and Fabian gave up one but on the whole they played well. Norman was the one who was a dumpster fire today. This off-season will be very interesting in regard to Josh.

Hopkins past the 45 is a coin flip.

The good
Mason Foster

More plays to the wideouts, but they were mostly comebacks and slants.

Defense did a good enough job to win the game.

DJ had a bounce back game.

Allen and Nicholson flashed.

Overall, the Skins offense playing the way they are playing now, will not be able to keep pace with the top tier teams in the league. They played uninspired and unimaginative football today.

My fear came true today. We got down early and had to throw our way back into the game and couldn't do it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look CDC safely went 33-46 for 292 yds no ints while we lost 21-9 with him checking down till the end

but at least he was safe

now KC threw for 420 yds 4 tds and had the fg kicker in position to win twice but he choked

sorry coach your savior is manure so far

by the way mahomes is 2-0 with a 6 td day today

ried fleeces us again

Well, to be fair maybe it had as much to do with Reid seeing Mahomes as potentially being really good vs. Smith being bad :idk:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is. Both sides of the lines got there ass kicked! Our receivers suck or the qb is not getting them the ball ( I think a little of both.) I was worried before the game skins had a little too much hype on them. Typical nfl jets get whooped after strong showing, sb champs get thumped by fitz. Kirk needs to whoop that kickers ass

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Which would you rather have? A QB who gets Uber agressive when behind and occasionally threw boneheaded pics or one who when behind never bothers to take a shot but continually throws short over the middle to let the clock run out?

I told everybody that is who AS is. I mentioned this exact scenario. He is so afraid to hurt his stats, he gives up on the game.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Kirk lead his team to a tie wow

Actually KC led his team to a game winning FG attempt from about 35 yards and his kicker missed it. KC also led two other FG drives that his kicker missed. If his kicker make a single FG in three attempts, Minnesota wins.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure but the reed fumble, run defense, and play calling was outstanding. lol

Yep...Reed fumbled.

Yep...run defense was poor.

Yep...play calling was bad.

Alex Smith fumbled today as well...he also fumbled twice in game 1.

Alex Smith led this offense to 9 points. This is the fewest points we have scored in a game since Colt McCoy was shut out in 2014.

The defense allowed 21 points but forced two turnovers which should have been more than enough to win.

But yes...don’t blame Alex Smith at all. At least he didn’t throw a pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is. Both sides of the lines got there ass kicked! Our receivers suck or the qb is not getting them the ball ( I think a little of both.) I was worried before the game skins had a little too much hype on them. Typical nfl jets get whooped after strong showing, sb champs get thumped by fitz. Kirk needs to whoop that kickers ass

your take would be a fair take

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really really ugly game.:L

An interesting note...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it because of...

1.Bad product

2. Protests

3. Terrible venue/ access in and out

4. Owner dislike

5. Team name (yep I said it)

Something else or a combination of all of these things? Either way I'm with @Keim, there's a lot of work to be done. BTW: don't put it past ole' Dan to sacrifice this fanbase and move to an entirely new location, rather than doing what's necessary to rectify current issues.

There are plenty of places where football at the college level is a booming industry. Adding an NFL franchise in places like South Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma or Missouri to name a few, might seem far fetched right now, but ask yourself... with the right offer, roads and a new stadium, would you honestly put it past him?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s mostly about winning myself.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s mostly about winning myself.

Wouldn't that have to be sustained winning?

I just cannot see continued historical fan support with a winning season, or, even a SB victory, when what follows is years of the same miserable dysfunction.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
receivers could be trash as well maybe we need to go after Josh Gordon he would instantly be our best receiver

Like Terrelle Pryor was instantly our best WR last year.

It's like some of you are immune to getting hurt as you beat your head on that fuckin rock over n over again.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been saying for years we got good players but not good enough .. this will be gruden last year I'm hoping they hire Torran Gray as head coach

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that have to be sustained winning?

I just cannot see continued historical fan support with a winning season, or, even a SB victory, when what follows is years of the same miserable dysfunction.
Yes, winning cures most everything.