• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Fire Frank Reich

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another magical season we have here. Might go down as the greatest team ever, undefeated and Super Bowl with a 24 year old MVP QB and on top of that all the Cowboys will again fail to make it past the divisional round all the while keeping Mike McCarthy and watching Sean Payton go sign somewhere.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another magical season we have here. Might go down as the greatest team ever, undefeated and Super Bowl with a 24 year old MVP QB and on top of that all the Cowboys will again fail to make it past the divisional round all the while keeping Mike McCarthy and watching Sean Payton go sign somewhere.
Dreaming is fine.

Shame really, you can't keep Dallas off your mind even with the NFL's only undefeated team.

Can't speak for any other cowboy fans, but I like our coach much better than the kid philly employs.
Maybe everything will turn out as you say. :kissass:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dreaming is fine.

Shame really, you can't keep Dallas off your mind even with the NFL's only undefeated team.

Can't speak for any other cowboy fans, but I like our coach much better than the kid philly employs.
Maybe everything will turn out as you say. :kissass:

They weren't on my mind at all. You Cowboys fans were talking about the Eagles in all of your jealousy and I simply replied to you all to let you all remember how pathetic your team is and has been for over a quarter century.

Nick Sirianni took a over for a 4-11-1 team with a gutted roster and took them to the playoffs in his first year even after starting 2-5. One season later he has coached them to 8-0 with no end in sight.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Sirianni took a over for a 4-11-1 team with a gutted roster and took them to the playoffs in his first year even after starting 2-5. One season later he has coached them to 8-0 with no end in sight.
I couldn't remember his name.
Sirianni....LOL

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't remember his name.
Sirianni....LOL

Imagine having Mike McCarthy as your HC who green lit a a QB run with 15 seconds left in a playoff game and no timeouts while acting like Nick Sirianni is bad HC as he leads the lone undefeated team in the NFL at 8-0.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine having Mike McCarthy as your HC who green lit a a QB run with 15 seconds left in a playoff game and no timeouts while acting like Nick Sirianni is bad HC as he leads the lone undefeated team in the NFL at 8-0.
I was kidding..I know Sir-whatever, the guy with the beat Dallas t-Shirt last year.
LOL.8-0. Good luck!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kidding..I know Sir-whatever, the guy with the beat Dallas t-Shirt last year.
LOL.8-0. Good luck!

Won't need much luck to get further than Dallas has in 26 years. We have all the talent and coaching we need. We are one of the best franchises of this century, not one if the worst like the Cowboys.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't set the market. They signed Wentz for what the market price was set by the Rams and Goff at $30M a year. It's the Cowboys who were dumb as fuck and kept waiting until the market went up to $40M per year before finally signing Dak.
LOL
You guys signed wentz (early I might add) to a huge contract. Then he was gone & taking a huge amount of money & cap space with him before the Cowboys even signed Dak to his big contract. Now I ask you which team was dumb?
Might add his 40 million a year contract we are still comfortably having him play under. Meanwhile all the "sign the guy early" teams are having to worry about resigning their players now. You might know this if you know. Wentz was capable of being a starter on a team throughout any of his contracts. But hey you guys were brilliant signing a weak ass minded QB, that you packed his moving truck full of your money. While the Cowboys used all their (cheap) Rookie years of a contract, instead of just giving away money. Then signing a true leader of a QB. I know we are so dumb.

Hey RTK
your team is on top playing killer & this is what you think you should argue about? Something you couldnt possibly win
idiot.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avi, the Eagles don't make the Superbowl

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fitzmagic nailed it.

The person that should be calling plays for the Colts right now is Matt Ryan!
well even though Matt Ryan might be the most qualified to call plays. This might be the reson they arent having him do it.

Colts coach Jeff Saturday said that Matt Ryan (shoulder) will be the backup quarterback in Week 10 against the Raiders.

He also, ominously, said that quarterback is not a "closed competition" and that "whoever is best will play and each position is constantly evaluated." That doesn't sound like a team that is dedicated to playing out the Sam Ehlinger experiment. Ehlinger will be on high alert for a benching against the Raiders if he doesn't play well.

actually this is just giving Saturday to much credit. No one knows why anything is going on like why Matt isnt calling plays or anything else.
But the Sam "that one guy" experiment might be over. If he sucks against the Raiders.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some HC know how to set a spark to their team, and get them producing together. Odd season, parity in full force, underdogs covering spread. It seems any top 15-20 team can win. It has evened out, which is good for the game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well even though Matt Ryan might be the most qualified to call plays. This might be the reson they arent having him do it.

Colts coach Jeff Saturday said that Matt Ryan (shoulder) will be the backup quarterback in Week 10 against the Raiders.

He also, ominously, said that quarterback is not a "closed competition" and that "whoever is best will play and each position is constantly evaluated." That doesn't sound like a team that is dedicated to playing out the Sam Ehlinger experiment. Ehlinger will be on high alert for a benching against the Raiders if he doesn't play well.

actually this is just giving Saturday to much credit. No one knows why anything is going on like why Matt isnt calling plays or anything else.
But the Sam "that one guy" experiment might be over. If he sucks against the Raiders.
This is just Saturday saying " Ehlinger is straight garbage and is only starting because Ryan was dinged abd didn't practice til Thursday this week"

But in a nice way lol

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to take a 6th round pick who had never taken an NFL snap and put him behind the worst OL in the last decade plus in the NFL but whoever it was should be fired

Oh wait

It was Irsay

Nevermind