• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Collin Klein

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe Klein is still out there as a free agent?

Has the failed experiments of high draft picks like Tim Tebow and Jake Locker hurt players like Collin Klein? Or is this more about Klein and awkward throwing motion?

I'm not pushing for the Niners to sign Klein, I just saw an article (I didn't check the date of it though) that said Klein was still floating around as a free agent. And to be honest, I was a little surprised...

I'm just trying to get a better feel from others on why you think he is still out there...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston gave him a run and opted not to sign him.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the growing number of mobile QB's you would think guy's like Klein would atleast find oppertunities as practice roll players to prep defenses...

Klein being jobless has left me scratching my head...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has learned their lesson with Tim Tebow. Klein is a direct copy of Tim Tebow, they should both have moved to TE/H-Back in the NFL. Klein is simply not an NFL QB.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why a smart team would not want the guy as a 3rd string QB to run the practice team. He can simulate mobile QB's like Wilson, Newton, Vick, and RGIII for your defense.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has learned their lesson with Tim Tebow. Klein is a direct copy of Tim Tebow, they should both have moved to TE/H-Back in the NFL. Klein is simply not an NFL QB.

H-back I can see but I dont think Tebow would make a great TE. I would think teams would try to transform him into the next Mike Alstott, a FB who gets a lot of carries in the run game.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He isn't willing to change positions. At least not right now. That's got to be hurting him.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H-back I can see but I dont think Tebow would make a great TE. I would think teams would try to transform him into the next Mike Alstott, a FB who gets a lot of carries in the run game.

I don't think he'd make a great anything.

He certainly isn't the next Mike Alstott