• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick vs Alex Smith

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL! I see you snuck in here to demonstrate the fine art of talking out of both sides of your mouth and your ass at the same time - Looks like the only one talking nonsensical shit here is you - again.

Listen rsilly, there is no sense in continuing this ridiculous discussion - You haven't made one single intelligent comment throughout this entire thread.

Aren't there some kind of pills you can take to stop this manic shit? Everyone else on this board is able to keep it in check.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. More foaming at the mouth a few posts up. You people should really just stop trying.

Not sure if you are referring to me, but I've been fine with the switch the whole time. I've recognized the football reasons that make Kaep the better choice. I've gotten used to slights on Alex and I know his play and deficiencies deserve them. Not sure if the length of my posts and history of supporting Alex prevents others from actually reading what I post. I'm sure it does for some or most.

If not referring to me, then I think they're crazy if they are still objecting to the move.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Not sure if you are referring to me

I wasn't.

I expect to be hit by a wall of stink when I walk into a gas station restroom (ESPN forum), but not when I walk into a classy restaurant (SportsHoopla).

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't.

I expect to be hit by a wall of stink when I walk into a gas station restroom (ESPN forum), but not when I walk into a classy restaurant (SportsHoopla).

We are playing nice from now on - so no more chide comments

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't.

Ohhhhh. I got it, I know what (who) you are referring to. Your comment wasn't about the QB situation. SportsHoopla is by and large the best message board for Niners, and I've been to a lot of message boards to look around.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try this one more time.....

THE END!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last-word-laughing-ag2.gif

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's alex smith?

I think I've heard of him. Oh yeah, he's the guy that the talking heads always bring up every time they talk about the Niners. Seriously, I feel bad for Alex, but it's been obvious since the Bears game that Colin brings a few more dimensions to our offense. It's cool that Alex has been classy and has been very limited in what he says to the media. I'm sure Alex will land a nice deal somewhere this offseason.

Who will be our backup QB next year after we lose the best backup in football?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've heard of him. Oh yeah, he's the guy that the talking heads always bring up every time they talk about the Niners. Seriously, I feel bad for Alex, but it's been obvious since the Bears game that Colin brings a few more dimensions to our offense. It's cool that Alex has been classy and has been very limited in what he says to the media. I'm sure Alex will land a nice deal somewhere this offseason.

Who will be our backup QB next year after we lose the best backup in football?

Yeah, I wish they'd just talk about CK, because he's good enough to talk about on his own. There are Niners things that we like to discuss about him by himself. We don't need comparisons. Alex tried his best and was professional, and bringing him up seems like a classless mockery sometimes, more by fans than the media, but still. I think we owe it to Kaep to just let him be Kaep and stop mentioning Alex, as if that were the hurdle. The hurdle is the SB.

I think we owe it to Alex, to move on, because he's been classy and professional, mocking is not deserved. I'm ok with it because he doesn't read this and doesn't care what we say (however "meek" he appears, you can't do what he does and last as long as he has without being somewhat confident and competitive). It just seems some people in articles and message boards are classless.

BTW, there's nothing classless about saying Kaep is better than him or that it's obvious. I'm just talking about the mocking. No injury though because he doesn't read or care about it in the minute detail (I'm sure he'd like to be liked and wanted, but not over everybody's little comment). Again, it isn't new or controversial on who should be starting, just mockery is unneeded, IMO. Just be happy with who we have now.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wish they'd just talk about CK, because he's good enough to talk about on his own. There are Niners things that we like to discuss about him by himself. We don't need comparisons. Alex tried his best and was professional, and bringing him up seems like a classless mockery sometimes, more by fans than the media, but still. I think we owe it to Kaep to just let him be Kaep and stop mentioning Alex, as if that were the hurdle. The hurdle is the SB.

I think we owe it to Alex, to move on, because he's been classy and professional, mocking is not deserved. I'm ok with it because he doesn't read this and doesn't care what we say (however "meek" he appears, you can't do what he does and last as long as he has without being somewhat confident and competitive). It just seems some people in articles and message boards are classless.

BTW, there's nothing classless about saying Kaep is better than him or that it's obvious. I'm just talking about the mocking. No injury though because he doesn't read or care about it in the minute detail (I'm sure he'd like to be liked and wanted, but not over everybody's little comment). Again, it isn't new or controversial on who should be starting, just mockery is unneeded, IMO. Just be happy with who we have now.

benching smith wasn't classless. the only classless thing i've ever seen was nolan throwing smith under the bus. with a healthy edwards and morgan i think we easily win the super bowl last year. but it was obvious after kap started that he was ready to start.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
benching smith wasn't classless. the only classless thing i've ever seen was nolan throwing smith under the bus. with a healthy edwards and morgan i think we easily win the super bowl last year. but it was obvious after kap started that he was ready to start.

Who said anything about benching him being classless? I was saying that mocking Alex Smith was classless. There are plenty out there that mock him after Kaep's success. If you don't, then I'm not talking about you. Alex has been classy and professional. I'd mock Brady Quinn because he was unprofessional with his comments after the season was over when Tebow replaced Orton.

I also said that Alex doesn't read the comments on the message boards and articles and wouldn't care if he did, so no harm no foul, it just seems wrong to mock him when he's a classy guy.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about benching him being classless? I was saying that mocking Alex Smith was classless. There are plenty out there that mock him after Kaep's success. If you don't, then I'm not talking about you. Alex has been classy and professional. I'd mock Brady Quinn because he was unprofessional with his comments after the season was over when Tebow replaced Orton.

I also said that Alex doesn't read the comments on the message boards and articles and wouldn't care if he did, so no harm no foul, it just seems wrong to mock him when he's a classy guy.

I hope this wasn't directed at me. I was making a joke.