• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coleman arrested

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vehicular assault + hit and run. Held without bail.

WTF these guys are dumber than a sack of potatoes. :L

Next man up.. Will Tukuafu.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tukuafu is serviceable, and we don't use the FB a ton anyway.

A shame if it's true. Coleman was a cool story. Pity he's a dumbfuck.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tukuafu is serviceable, and we don't use the FB a ton anyway.

A shame if it's true. Coleman was a cool story. Pity he's a dumbfuck.

No mention of a D.U.I. but when you get booked in around 1:20 a.m., drinking is usually involved.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Person in the vehicle that was hit was hurt with a possible broken collar bone and Coleman simply walked away from the scene. Not good. Not good at all.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mention of a D.U.I. but when you get booked in around 1:20 a.m., drinking is usually involved.

That's my initial thought too.. man, what are these guys thinking? You make a ton of money playing football the least you can do is call a cab or get a D.D.

He hurt someone, this is some serious shit. We'll see how the Seahawks handles this, I don't want it to be like how SF handled Aldon Smith.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have suspended him indefinitely pending further investigation. Correct move by the organization. it has to come fast and furious.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't look like he was intoxicated but as Wiz said, he seriously injured someone and he simply walked away. I think his days as a Seahawk are over.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a person with disabilities. I had huge respect for Coleman and his story.

If all this is true then it is all gone

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very critical of him yesterday after initially heard what had happened, but after learning a few more facts, I believe this was nothing but a tragic accident for Coleman. He made a bad decision by running away from the scene, but it didn't look like he was intoxicated, they think he may have fell asleep behind the wheel.

His initial state of shock may have made him ran away from the scene but that's still no excuse. I'm rooting for him and hope to see him back on the field for us soon.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down people good heavens. Lets wait for the whole thing to be straighten out. They found him two blocks away wondering in a daze with no shoes on. They thought he was drunk but now they believe it was a concussion caused from the accident. I can tell NONE of you have ever suffered a bad concussion or you wouldn't have bad mouthed Coleman until the facts are all out.

If it's true that he suffered a major concussion in the accident then he was a walking zombie after it. Most likely had no clue what had happened where he was or even where to go or what to do.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait for the story and facts, people. I caused a head on collision once (just didn't see the car coming when making a left, no headlights on, was like 5PM in fall so getting dark) and was acting what looked like a drunk person. Cop came over right away and said I was in shock and to go check with the firefighters/ambulance for concussion. I heard her go over to another cop and say, "No, he wasn't drinking, he's just in shock."

Let's wait for the verdict. This is almost like the Manziel thing ESPN posted.... a non story yet they're trying to find ANYTHING to make it seem like Johnny was drinking. Coleman during the interview did not appear intoxicated per reports.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the tox report comes out they will decide what to charge him for, if anything. Meanwhile, if he really did have that bad of a concussion he wouldn't have been available to play for at least a week or two anyway even if he wasn't on suspension.

You can't blame people for their reaction. Once again, the media failed to put it in any reasonable context when it broke. We live in an era where so-called news outlets are so more focused on getting the early story that there is no longer any care in checking facts and getting the whole story before breaking it. If they tell you up front he was found shoe-less a few blocks away in a daze and wasn't under suspicion of drinking the initial reactions would have been different. When they say he was under arrest for felony hit and run and the person he hit was injured, you get what you got.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he heard the police chasing after him...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the tox report comes out they will decide what to charge him for, if anything. Meanwhile, if he really did have that bad of a concussion he wouldn't have been available to play for at least a week or two anyway even if he wasn't on suspension.

You can't blame people for their reaction. Once again, the media failed to put it in any reasonable context when it broke. We live in an era where so-called news outlets are so more focused on getting the early story that there is no longer any care in checking facts and getting the whole story before breaking it. If they tell you up front he was found shoe-less a few blocks away in a daze and wasn't under suspicion of drinking the initial reactions would have been different. When they say he was under arrest for felony hit and run and the person he hit was injured, you get what you got.

Quoted for truth! in 2015, its all about dat click money on webpage hits. Everyone just needs to take a step back and wait for all the facts before condemning him.