• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Tennessee Titans vs NE Patriots Nov.29, 2021 1:00 PM CBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its called great blocking The titans oline is an anamoly great in run mode suck in pass mode

titans dline is the same great vs run not so much vs the pass

i missed that run so I didn't see the blocking... In the end it didn't matter so I shouldn't worry about it too much I guess... Though giving up that many yards on the ground (regardless if it led to fumbles or points) is concerning

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was a huge gash for the 68 yard TD (though that's concerning... How do they let someone other than Henry do that?)... Yes that fumble was very nice... Very fortunate it happened as well
The fumble wasn't fortunate. The RB's were backups and responded to the team's needs.
I was sitting at home watching the RB flexing his arm like he had a cramp in it. (while the vetannouncers were talking shit)
Every time the RB carried we ripped at the ball and got 3 fumbles out of a very good effort.
It would have looked better if we made the tackles sooner but end result were the takeaways.

I'm quite pleased the Pats coaches? spotted the player cramping. Titans should have alternated better? Tough to be in game shape when you are used to sitting on the bench.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fumble wasn't fortunate. The RB's were backups and responded to the team's needs.
I was sitting at home watching the RB flexing his arm like he had a cramp in it. (while the vetannouncers were talking shit)
Every time the RB carried we ripped at the ball and got 3 fumbles out of a very good effort.
It would have looked better if we made the tackles sooner but end result were the takeaways.

I'm quite pleased the Pats coaches? spotted the player cramping. Titans should have alternated better? Tough to be in game shape when you are used to sitting on the bench.

How was the fumble not fortunate? It gave the ball back to the Patriots when the Titans appeared to be getting some momentum and possibly could go in for a score

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was the fumble not fortunate? It gave the ball back to the Patriots when the Titans appeared to be getting some momentum and possibly could go in for a score
I was pointing out the fumble was not luck. It was a well-coached, well-played plan. Fortunate to me, implied good luck.

Was it fortunate? It certainly wasn't unfortunate!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line stuggled a bit early on. Karras was not having a good day and reminding us why he is a backup.

"The most notable change from last week was a slight uptick in playing time for Michael Onwenu, who played over the course of two series in the second quarter. His extra reps came at the expense of Ted Karras, who’s struggles early in the game paved way for the reemergence of Onwenu for a short time."

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out the fumble was not luck. It was a well-coached, well-played plan. Fortunate to me, implied good luck.

Was it fortunate? It certainly wasn't unfortunate!

It was a lot of skill from the defense for sure but a little bit of luck as well... :)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just see the Titans had TWO 100 yard rushers? That's a little concerning!

But woohoo... WIN!!!!!

Yup, no Henry, still had two 100 yard rushers and still got pummelled.

At this point in time I really like what I see from Jones. Not beating weak teams only lately. And that nice little TD pass to Bourne was a beauty.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a lot of skill from the defense for sure but a little bit of luck as well... :)
You make your own luck!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make your own luck!

That fucking play had me go from "FUCK NOOOOO!!!!!" to "FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!!" in like 5 seconds.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the replay of the Titans game on NFL Network.

Did anyone notice that it was snowing the entire game until the 6:50 mark of the 4th quarter?

It was about 28 degrees.

Mac can throw in the cold and the snow.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the replay of the Titans game on NFL Network.

Did anyone notice that it was snowing the entire game until the 6:50 mark of the 4th quarter?

It was about 28 degrees.

Mac can throw in the cold and the snow.
He still has work to do... He missed Henry for that easy td and threw that screen into the ground. But as with all things Mac, he's trending in the right direction.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line stuggled a bit early on. Karras was not having a good day and reminding us why he is a backup.

"The most notable change from last week was a slight uptick in playing time for Michael Onwenu, who played over the course of two series in the second quarter. His extra reps came at the expense of Ted Karras, who’s struggles early in the game paved way for the reemergence of Onwenu for a short time."
BB pulled Karras and put in Owenue in the second quarter. When the teams came out for the second half, Karras was back in at LG and stayed for the rest of the game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB pulled Karras and put in Owenue in the second quarter. When the teams came out for the second half, Karras was back in at LG and stayed for the rest of the game.