• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSA how to celebrate a playoff win

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Don't party so hard that you go into a coma or die. We may actually win 2 of these damned things, also Burrow may get us to the playoffs next year if we sign a few offensive lineman. so, live to see another playoff win.

2. Install the Uber and Lyft app now. put your identification with your address around your neck so that the uber driver knows where to drop you off. seriously, if you drink and drive when there are literally a thousand uber drivers cruising the streets of the area, you're a dumbass.

3. Do not touch the cheerleaders. they are there for looksies only. do not grope, touch, hit on, grab, or show your junk. they all have good careers and life partners and they don't want to see it.

4. it's ok to pour champagne, beer, gatorade, or whatever you have on whoever, or yourself. seriously, wear a raincoat or poncho. they already have this down in New England and Tampa Bay thanks to Tom Brady. I've seen it on tv.

5. regarding #4, make sure said liquid isn't frozen solid.

6. obey the instructions of security staff. unless you can make bail, then do what you want.

7. take note of the locations of bathrooms around the stadium and in the venue of the celebration. I saw a woman peeing next to the elevator at the campus green parking garage one time. that's just poor planning right there. I think that's the only other v I've seen besides my life partner since I married her.

8. make sure to take photos and videos, so you can watch yourself celebrating when you are sober. and to prove that it wasn't all a dream.