• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow wait until you hear the lady who is selling the merchandise.

- context around the 4:21 mark.

edit: she isn't even the most shocking one. Hint the guy has Mississippi on his shirt.
i get they are cherry picking the people they are talking to but wow oh wow are they the thickest of the thick.... and the only thing I believe here is that there are millions like this.....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get they are cherry picking the people they are talking to but wow oh wow are they the thickest of the thick.... and the only thing I believe here is that there are millions like this.....

Occam's razor can certainly apply here and that is that we have a situation where you have a white man going up against a woman of color for the presidency. Racism and misogyny can not be dismissed when you look at how close this race appears to be.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im tellin yah ... there are millions of americans walkin around and living with CJD (mad cow)

BOOK IT!!!

/and Stevie Wonder is NOT BLIND :tinfoil3:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is no clear path to 270, perhaps wrestling supporters Battle Royale should be the decider

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never going to understand these people... ... .never.

The majority of rich guys have bought into the "Republicans will give me tax breaks" narrative and that's all they really care about. Also, they're likely racist and don't really care about women either as mentioned earlier.