• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are very chippy with less than two until the election. People really think the world is ending. If you’re not for Trump you’re an anti-American communist, and if you’re not for Kamala you’re a neonazi fascist.

It’s not even worth talking politics in public anymore, I’m worried I’ll end up having to throw down.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch any of the town hall last night. From what I read CNN mostly acted like Kamala perhaps not giving explicit details over every plan is equal to Trump praising Hitler, wanting generals like Hitler*, wanting to use the national guard or military against protesters, and his continued open adorably of world dictators.

Wow. The democrats are really blowing this!

*of course Trump's ideas of what Hitlers generals were like isn't quite accurate, but his stupidity is not really a good thing

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch any of the town hall last night. From what I read CNN mostly acted like Kamala perhaps not giving explicit details over every plan is equal to Trump praising Hitler, wanting generals like Hitler*, wanting to use the national guard or military against protesters, and his continued open adorably of world dictators.

Wow. The democrats are really blowing this!

*of course Trump's ideas of what Hitlers generals were like isn't quite accurate, but his stupidity is not really a good thing
I did watch it. She went on longer on some of the topics, but you can tell how passionate she was. In the end she answered the questions except the one about the border wall in the bi-partisan border bill. She really should have said it was a compromise to get it done but in the end she said she is for better border security in general. As she talked about getting more agents and assylum judges available.

What cracked me up with CNN after the town hall she was talking to people directly in the audience. The very first person she spoke with was the lady who lost her husband in the last year and didn't care if the cameras were on her or not. The only reason we knew she did this, the CNN closing camera was still running with no audio.

Then about halfway through the CNN analysis they decided to cut and go "live" to those interactions. Jake Tappers comment was "Oh she is doing this because the camera is on her" even though she was already halfway through talking to the people directly in the audience.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm they should have locked this guy up right then.
Listen to the second video that is beyond creepy.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did watch it. She went on longer on some of the topics, but you can tell how passionate she was. In the end she answered the questions except the one about the border wall in the bi-partisan border bill. She really should have said it was a compromise to get it done but in the end she said she is for better border security in general. As she talked about getting more agents and assylum judges available.

What cracked me up with CNN after the town hall she was talking to people directly in the audience. The very first person she spoke with was the lady who lost her husband in the last year and didn't care if the cameras were on her or not. The only reason we knew she did this, the CNN closing camera was still running with no audio.

Then about halfway through the CNN analysis they decided to cut and go "live" to those interactions. Jake Tappers comment was "Oh she is doing this because the camera is on her" even though she was already halfway through talking to the people directly in the audience.
She’s also avoiding answering questions on Israel… which I get it, but it doesn’t sit well with me.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s also avoiding answering questions on Israel… which I get it, but it doesn’t sit well with me.
Did she though? If you listened to her response to the question right before, which was the exact opposite one where the person asked what she would do to protect the people of Palestine. She was clear on the two state system where both would have protections.

Double edge sword because one party can say they protect only one state but the other has to protect both. And the one that is supposed to protect both, no matter what they say is not good enough. In the end for those people who decide to not vote for that party who are trying to protect both and vote for the frist party get upset when the Middle East tensions rise again. Rinse and Repeat.

• Wondering
Reactions: SLY

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she though? If you listened to her response to the question right before, which was the exact opposite one where the person asked what she would do to protect the people of Palestine. She was clear on the two state system where both would have protections.

Double edge sword because one party can say they protect only one state but the other has to protect both. And the one that is supposed to protect both, no matter what they say is not good enough. In the end for those people who decide to not vote for that party who are trying to protect both and vote for the frist party get upset when the Middle East tensions rise again. Rinse and Repeat.
I must’ve missed that then… I’m just looking for the Democratic Party to say we’re not sending another dime to Israel. We’re financing the murder of innocent civilians in Gaza and Lebanon, it’s fucking disgusting. I don’t really care about optics anymore, we lack empathy in the West. Fuck AIPAC.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must’ve missed that then… I’m just looking for the Democratic Party to say we’re not sending another dime to Israel. We’re financing the murder of innocent civilians in Gaza and Lebanon, it’s fucking disgusting. I don’t really care about optics anymore, we lack empathy in the West. Fuck AIPAC.
I get it. Unfortunately, they can't ever say they will quit protecting Isreal. Unless there is a super majority nothing will ever get passed because there is still a large faction of the US government that supports the military funding of Isreal. In the end if we don't protect them, also, imagine the amount of innocent people that would die who are from Isreal? It would be the same as you are stating but in the opposite direction.

Also change will be hard with Isreal as long as Netanyahu is in power. He is very hardline agreessor and it would not be in the best interest of the US to get involved with their elections.

One other point she made it clear, one of the first things she wanted to get done was getting the Isreali hostages which won over the person who asked the question.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, it's going to be even worse if Trump gets another four years and not just in the Middle East. Vlad is rubbing his hands with glee if Trump gets back in because Russia will be able to run roughshod over Ukraine.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's going to be even worse if Trump gets in again and never leaves office and not just in the Middle East. Vlad is rubbing his hands with glee if Trump gets back in because Russia will be able to run roughshod over Ukraine.

FIFY

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re the Kamala town hall last night ...the comment made by Van Jones last night regarding unequal standards/expectations is so on point ... Trump is allowed to be lawless and Harris is expected to be flawless.

so many dumb americans :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re the Kamala town hall last night ...the comment made by Van Jones last night regarding unequal standards/expectations is so on point ... Trump is allowed to be lawless and Harris is expected to be flawless.

so many dumb americans :L

Yeah, Van managed to not piss me off for a change lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? he doesn't think Trump will retaliate against him should he win? man politics is a mess.
Oh he is still voting with Trump 100% of the time. Anything that is said will happen is all a show.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? he doesn't think Trump will retaliate against him should he win? man politics is a mess.

He'll slink away once Trump wins and Justices Thomas and Alito retire and Trump appoints two more conversative judges to the Supreme Court. This is why Kamala needs to win.

/just one of many reasons.