• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not weird at all.

they are trying to make him look like Tom Brady

rent-weird.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this just goes to show how awful both parties are. Trump should be an easy candidate to beat… but here we are in a dead tie pretty much. It’s scary and laughable.
To me this says less about the candidates or parties and more about how bigoted, nationalistic, and ill-informed a large section of the population is.

Trump is going to get 70 million-ish votes no matter who is the Democrat nominee. That's not the Democrats fault

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
See what happens when you don’t rake your forests? The pine cones get out of hand.

It’s a two step process. First you gotta get people to climb to the canopy and shake these pine cones down and then you gotta rake them up. Then you profit by all those funds you cut from the firefighting/prevention budget being allocated/funneled/laundered somewhere else. Todays generation has no business sense anymore.
Don't worry, I hear the Jews are refining their space lasers to they can pick the pine cones right off.

Motherfucker, it is climate change itself that is designed to reduce the population

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her positions have been stated clearly, granted I don't agree with them all but still aligns more with my view points.

I don't get this argument at all.
I might, probably not though, get this argument more if the other guy had well organized plans. But all he has are "concepts of a plan" or vague "we have a great plan, everyone will love it, its the best plan". There literally nothing there, unless you count Project 2025 stuff. And eight years later still waiting on his health care plan which we were going to love in 2017.

Also if a politician has been around long enough, they probably have shifted positions on numerous things over the years. Its interesting the way that becomes an issue for some and not for others.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might, probably not though, get this argument more if the other guy had well organized plans. But all he has are "concepts of a plan" or vague "we have a great plan, everyone will love it, its the best plan". There literally nothing there, unless you count Project 2025 stuff. And eight years later still waiting on his health care plan which we were going to love in 2017.

Also if a politician has been around long enough, they probably have shifted positions on numerous things over the years. Its interesting the way that becomes an issue for some and not for others.
I get it is the Daily Show but Jon hits the nail on the head with this whole argument.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just beyond weird.

And if you read the article these far-right folks got into the school board due to low voting turn-out. THIS is what happens when you don't vote.
Do we know if they are mic'ed up too? So the adults can get more of the full experience.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Evolving as you grow more informed is a normal (read: non sociopath) human trait. The only position I hold that I don't see myself letting go of is that French Fries are not a condiment.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it is the Daily Show but Jon hits the nail on the head with this whole argument.

Thats good stuff.

But....she laughs.......and her skin color.....so, I need more of her plans.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one who threw it all away.

and doesn't know when to STFU

i recently parted ways with an old friend because she posted about Robert F. Kennedy Jr. that we should all pray for him and keep him safe at all costs (she's Canadian) once we showed her his fraud behaviour and cheating lifestyle ... she doubled down.. she is a born again Christian .. she doesn't know when to shut up because people like these make them believe their insanity is normal.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But....she laughs.......and her skin color.....so, I need more of her plans.
Harris: These are the five major points of my plan to lower cost of living for middle class families, strengthen small business and protect people's health care.
Voters: I don't know, unless she presents a peer-reviewed and vetted 250 page thesis on each of the points in her plans and why they developed the way they did, I just can't be sure she's thought this through.

Donald: I'm gonna build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it
Voters: What a great idea!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

My favorite part of that bullshit fairytale was he was going to get “a big beautiful check”

Like when publishers clearing house comes around

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

My favorite part of that bullshit fairytale was he was going to get “a big beautiful check”

Like when publishers clearing house comes around
well he did get beautiful letters from a vicious dictator.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can agree to disagree. She doesn’t have concrete positions. She has done some pretty shitty things as AG of CA. She is complicit (prob wrong word) in trying to force Biden through not even three months ago before he dropped out. Our bar is pretty low.

To be clear, my issue is more with the Democratic Party and DNC, but I’m not fan of Biden or Kamala. Being less shitty than Trump just isn’t good enough for me.
Well then, be prepared for the shittiest of outcomes if too many have the same mindset.

Sounds like many really want this country to be controlled and dictated by the Heritage Foundation.

Last edited: