• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. It is the same thing as seeing all these idiots right now going to horde toilet paper at the stores. These fools don't realize all TP in the US is produced in the US and NONE of it goes through the ports where the Long shore men are on strike. A little bit of commonsense and research goes a long way but instead folks would rather want an "easy way out". Hence why folks cling to religions, get rich quick schemes and BS TIK TOK weight loss advice.

Seriously, I saw someone who had to be in their 80's last night purchasing 3 mega packs of Charmin TP (this is about $100's worth of TP!) Sadly they will probably be dead before this gets used and wasted all that money.
Can't they be wrapped and buried in it?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His followers will believe Harris handles all of this when it IS Congress.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His followers will believe Harris handles all of this when it IS Congress.
Also; call me when ALL of that 4.5 mill makes it into the hands of people who need it. I would wager less than 10% of it goes anywhere but in his pocket.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most MAGAtards have no clue how government works.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liz Cheney is ripping into Trump on a campaign stop for Kamala in Wisconsin right now. Reading partially out of the Jack Smith legal brief.

She really has a burr under her saddle about Jan 6th. Rightfully so.

Reactions: SLY

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn’t about her being less shitty than Trump. Trump is a horrific human being and more of a showman than a politician. He's a convicted felon, a liar, and a sellout to some of the worst people in the world. He wants to be like Putin—a dictator who would strip away your right to vote if something like Project 2025 becomes a reality. He aims to take away the rights of women and minorities. While Kamala may have her flaws, Trump has done far worse. I'm not here to tell you how to vote, but it’s disappointing not to see more effort to keep him out of office. Politicians will NEVER be perfect or clean, but she is a cleaner option for your country than Trump ever will be. I believe she deserves the chance to prove that.
I’ve only really been paying attention to politics for 20 years or so (since I’ve been able to vote). Both parties have proven nothing but that they both suck, are corrupt, and truly don’t care about the people. My political path has been an odd one, raised conservative, turned libertarian, turned progressive, and now am a fuckemalletarian.

One of our parties needs to distance itself from AIPAC, but they’re not going to, because money is more important than innocent life. Biden and Kamala are not hard enough on Israel right now, and that’s a major thing for me. I don’t have any ties to the Middle East, but you shouldn’t need any when you see children losing their lives for nothing. In an area that has manufactured war from Western influence, it’s really disturbing that this shit still goes on. Maybe it’s too hippy dippy, but it’s just where I’m at.

Again, being better than Trump is just not good enough. We should expect more from the people that represent our nation(s). She is not a good candidate in my eyes.

For the record, I’m really not trying to troll or rustle feathers so I hope my posts aren’t being perceived that way.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her positions have been stated clearly, granted I don't agree with them all but still aligns more with my view points.

And if she changed vs prior, honestly that is a positive thing. It seems like it is a double standard where she changes view points but there are no qualms when the likes of Trump/Vance change.

And what is expected to get a vote? A vote for any other candidate outside the D or R at the Presidential level, or no vote at all, really won't improve the country. The only way to make a different view point powerful is starting at the lower levels and at the top level vote for the party that aligns more with your view points.
Clearly? She had none. She’s a fair weather politician, just like Hillary was. She flip flops. It’s one thing if you do so because you’ve changed your position genuinely. It’s another when you just run with whatever the hot thing is but don’t actually believe in anything. I’m all set with supporting someone that has no real platform.

Bernie was a very good candidate in 2016. The only genuine politician in my lifetime, that has held the same stances his whole career. And look what the DNC did to him, twice.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me this says less about the candidates or parties and more about how bigoted, nationalistic, and ill-informed a large section of the population is.

Trump is going to get 70 million-ish votes no matter who is the Democrat nominee. That's not the Democrats fault
Isn’t it though? The Dems could’ve done more. Republicans play the long game, Dems try to constantly reach across the aisle.

Obama had complete control for a short period. What did he do with that power? Nothing. The Left is too soft, and hopefully they play the game differently moving forward with the MAGA movement owning the Republican Party now.