• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She reminds me too much of Hillary. Kamala has flip flopped on many issues, I mean she didn’t even have a platform posted on her campaign website until about a month ago. And it was intentional, they were riding the high of the switcheroo and didn’t feel the need to post policy because they were worried about how it’d be perceived. And honestly, the big thing for me is that we just give Israel a blank check, Netanyahu says he’s working on a ceasefire and then drops more bombs. Yes sure it’s great they took out the head of Hezbollah, how many innocent civilians had to die in Gaza and Lebanon to get to this point? The US has had a hand in both wars taking place abroad that just drains billions and billions of dollars… I’m not ok with it.
Fair enough on the conflict. But there will never be a winning proposition/side to take. I felt like her answer on it at the debate was as close as I thought we were ever gonna get to sanity. Essentially, there needs to be a ceasefire, hostages need to be returned and there needs to be a two state solution, nothing else is acceptable.

As for the suddenness of her candidacy, there was literally no one else qualified and if Joe had died she would have been thrust directly into power. If she wants to take a few extra weeks to make sure her policy positions are clear, I'm okay with that.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
q6pp2y9j55sd1.jpeg

lol, this is a legit campaign ad someone posted on Reddit that they got. Gotta get that incel neckbeard vote.

Never mind that you won't have health care when your lungs fall out.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Donald is too low in the polls. Bibi wants Donald back so he can basically do what he wants in the Middle East.
Iran's probably a bit extra pissed that one of the pager bombs blew up in the hands of one of their "totally not affiliated with the terror network" dignitaries.

"They made us look bad" *pew*pew*pew*

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the upcoming BC election first. I'm taking my own advice and voting for a guy who I don't really like mainly because the other candidates are godawful.
same. but I see mine doing the least amount of damage over the alternatives

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Donald is too low in the polls. Bibi wants Donald back so he can basically do what he wants in the Middle East.
Same with Putin. Putin we know is assisting the Iranians.

Kind of ironic both sides of this conflict want a certain person in office for their own gains. Sadly the people in the middle of this are the citizens of each country.

Netanyahu - > will get free reign to bomb the shit out of the rest of the Middle East.
Putin -> Will get Ukraine and beyond.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline for that should read. "Private citizen gets in the way of clean up efforts to help feed his tiny ego"
Biden: "What do you need to help your people?"
Trump: "Pick up those bricks over there and make me a fancy podium"

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Can’t get excited for any candidate(s) unless they swear to take a step back from funding endless wars and genocide. I’m so disgusted with politics and I’m not even 40, lol. I’m not even sure I can bring myself to vote next month, I definitely wasn’t I’d Biden stayed in… but Kamala has t done much to impress. Doesn’t matter in Connecticut anyway, but just sharing my sentiment.
With all due respect, if you aren't using all of your energy to vote against cheeto von fuck face, you haven't been paying attention.

A plate of day old fried rice could be running against trump, and I would vote for the rice.

I have probably voted defensively instead of positively for the past 20 years.