• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17jp3u51z3sd1.jpeg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t get excited for any candidate(s) unless they swear to take a step back from funding endless wars and genocide. I’m so disgusted with politics and I’m not even 40, lol. I’m not even sure I can bring myself to vote next month, I definitely wasn’t I’d Biden stayed in… but Kamala has t done much to impress. Doesn’t matter in Connecticut anyway, but just sharing my sentiment.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just doesn't seem right to me.
Sad but true. Just like that BioLab chemical fire in Conyers GA. They have had violations prior but due to the Gov Kemp "business first/no regulation" state nothing ever happened to them prior outside some minor fines.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad but true. Just like that BioLab chemical fire in Conyers GA. They have had violations prior but due to the Gov Kemp "business first/no regulation" state nothing ever happened to them prior outside some minor fines.
Profits over people. ‘Murica.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t get excited for any candidate(s) unless they swear to take a step back from funding endless wars and genocide. I’m so disgusted with politics and I’m not even 40, lol. I’m not even sure I can bring myself to vote next month, I definitely wasn’t I’d Biden stayed in… but Kamala has t done much to impress. Doesn’t matter in Connecticut anyway, but just sharing my sentiment.

Just my 2 cents, but sometimes you just have to hold your nose and vote for the candidate who you feel will do the least amount of damage to the country even if you're not excited by them or their policies. The other thing I would add is that if you don't vote, then in my opinion you also forfeit the right to complain.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like MTG and Laura Loomer are fighting again over who gets to change diaper Donnie’s pants

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
Meanwhile his wife refuses to be seen in public with him lol

• You're Funny
Reactions: SLY

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but I’m having some rice noodle soup with beef from a Thai place down the road from my office, and god damn is it so good.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my 2 cents, but sometimes you just have to hold your nose and vote for the candidate who you feel will do the least amount of damage to the country even if you're not excited by them or their policies. The other thing I would add is that if you don't vote, then in my opinion you also forfeit the right to complain.
agreed. Knowing and seeing the behaviour of candidates here in Canada has me voting even though I do not like any of the candidates.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. Knowing and seeing the behaviour of candidates here in Canada has me voting even though I do not like any of the candidates.

We have the upcoming BC election first. I'm taking my own advice and voting for a guy who I don't really like mainly because the other candidates are godawful.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy disagrees around the 2:00 mark

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, and agree to a certain point. But where does it get you? Biden could barely get through a sentence and the DNC was attempting to force him through before the convention. Then with pressure he steps aside and they shoe-in Kamala without any votes cast from the public. It’s just very undemocratic and has really made me care less. Again, that’s easy for me to say living in a state that goes blue no matter what.

At this point if I were to vote it’d be for Jill Stein. I’m opposed to what’s going on with Israel. They have the right to defend themselves, they don’t have the right to do what they’re doing, it’s disgusting.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has clearly stated what she is going to do for the middle class, working families, small business owners, women and marginalized communities. She has clearly outlined her foreign policy. She has energized young voters. She has taken off the gloves and attacked the other side's lies and criminal intent. She has garnered endorsements from not only the Republican establishment, but from groups that have NEVER endorsed a Democrat before. Some that have never endorsed any Candidate before.

With all due respect, what WOULD impress you?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has clearly stated what she is going to do for the middle class, working families, small business owners, women and marginalized communities. She has clearly outlined her foreign policy. She has energized young voters. She has taken off the gloves and attacked the other side's lies and criminal intent. She has garnered endorsements from not only the Republican establishment, but from groups that have NEVER endorsed a Democrat before. Some that have never endorsed any Candidate before.

With all due respect, what WOULD impress you?
She reminds me too much of Hillary. Kamala has flip flopped on many issues, I mean she didn’t even have a platform posted on her campaign website until about a month ago. And it was intentional, they were riding the high of the switcheroo and didn’t feel the need to post policy because they were worried about how it’d be perceived. And honestly, the big thing for me is that we just give Israel a blank check, Netanyahu says he’s working on a ceasefire and then drops more bombs. Yes sure it’s great they took out the head of Hezbollah, how many innocent civilians had to die in Gaza and Lebanon to get to this point? The US has had a hand in both wars taking place abroad that just drains billions and billions of dollars… I’m not ok with it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy disagrees around the 2:00 mark

I've never seen that routine before lol. I still hold to the belief that a lot of people did not cast a vote in 2016 and we all saw what transpired. More people voted in 2020 because they wanted to make sure the guy who won in 2016 would not have a second term. So in a nutshell, you gotta believe that voting matters.