• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're waiting for the perfect candidate then you'll never vote.

And the way Kamala was chosen was both perfectly legal and made sense considering the time frame. If it wasn't working there might have been more changes at the convention.

And I'll never understand how Biden's cognitive failure is a major news story while Trumps isn't. Must be that left wing media.
Perfect? No. Genuine and anti-war, anti-big oil, anti-big pharma? Yes. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect? No. Genuine and anti-war, anti-big oil, anti-big pharma? Yes. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.
You get a lot more of that sentiment on the D side. Nothing is perfect.

Let's talk about big oil. Which side is vehemently opposed to furthering renewable energy and reducing our dependence on foreign and domestic oil? The policy makers are at the top, President and Congress and the appointees that are chosen and approved.

Even with voting, think globally, act locally. Votes at the top need to be more pragmatic.

Do you want a President that appointed an oil magnate as the EPA director, or someone who will appoint someone who is a scientific expert on the subject? Voting 3rd party or not voting at all just opens the door for the worst case scenario.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Walz nor Vance are answering the question regarding a pre-emptive strike :L

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Don’t vote and send a message > vote for the lesser of two piles of shit while innocent children are killed in far away lands.
absolutely not.
then you let someone who may very well be the worst person in the country have a chance, with maybe a third of the eligible vote.
"lesser" of two evils is an incredibly wide gap

in 2016, only slightly less guilty than the people who voted for him are the people who didn't bother to vote against him.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did either of them get a question of what would Moo Deng do?

JD is in his element and he's a swarmy SOB, but he's a smooth SOB. Walz is doing better after a shaky start, but he's being too much mid-west folksy, he needs to be more cutthroat.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet both parties are guilty of each situation. The US has a hand in provoking Russia. And we give Israel a blank check because they’re the land of promise… or we just want other middle eastern countries oil. The military industrial complex is strong. It’s truly disturbing how detached so many in the West are.

Don’t vote and send a message > vote for the lesser of two piles of shit while innocent children are killed in far away lands.
I will disagree. Voting is important.
And you have to look at the lesser of two evils. You can’t go third party at the top level since there is nothing supporting those views at the lower levels. Essentially making them powerless and any candidate will eventually lean towards one of the major parties.

Until, as I mentioned prior you need that grass roots movement.

From my standpoint I can’t in good faith ever vote for any candidate that is against the LGBTQ community due to my own daughter.

Unfortunately neither party is anti-war and they never will be.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is in his element and he's a swarmy SOB, but he's a smooth SOB. Walz is doing better after a shaky start, but he's being too much mid-west folksy, he needs to be more cutthroat.
Essentially a smooth talking slime ball vs a guy who tried to be too nice.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Essentially a smooth talking slime ball vs a guy who tried to be too nice.

benice-roadhouse.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean specifically you. I've heard lots of people who agree mostly with one candidate but they won't support them because they disagree with (pick an issue).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance eloquently dodged the question about him saying prior that he would not certify the 2020 election. Typical deflect.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance eloquently dodged the question about him saying prior that he would not certify the 2020 election. Typical deflect.

After he and Trump lose the election next month, he can do a Sean Spicer and appear on "Dancing with the Stars".

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol…. He literally said with a straight face that Trump graciously handed over power on January 20th. :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Walz has done a lot better as this debate has progressed.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about that. I think that's what Vance wanted, because he is nothing without being a victim. Walz stayed focused on the issues, especially after Vance laid the ground work to try and paint Walz into a corner where he looked like all his counters were "nuh-uh!".

At the end of the day, a smoothly delivered lie is still just a lie. And it's unfortunate that style often outweighs substance.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about that. I think that's what Vance wanted, because he is nothing without being a victim. Walz stayed focused on the issues, especially after Vance laid the ground work to try and paint Walz into a corner where he looked like all his counters were "nuh-uh!".

At the end of the day, a smoothly delivered lie is still just a lie. And it's unfortunate that style often outweighs substance.

My wife agrees with you so you're getting an endorsement from a health care professional.