• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Barton love

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<Gets popcorn, and prepares for angry responses>!

Personally, I do think he has generally improved lately but I don't think he is of NFL starter level. Also, while the article is complementary, it does point out his issues.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a guy that should be upgraded, I dont care what SI says

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to wonder who hires the retards at SI.

Barton saw a dramatic decline in field time, logging more than 70 percent of the snaps in just one of the following six games. But as the team rattled off four straight victories in October and early November, even with a diminished snap workload, the veteran started to find his rhythm and made notable contributions in the winning streak.

Yah, no shit ya jackoff.... Seattle's defense is vastly improved when he's off the field and only in for situational plays... not a full time starter. And ever since we've been getting sliced/gouged again he has increased his snap load back to 75%+.

Fuckin' moron.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to wonder who hires the retards at SI.

Barton saw a dramatic decline in field time, logging more than 70 percent of the snaps in just one of the following six games. But as the team rattled off four straight victories in October and early November, even with a diminished snap workload, the veteran started to find his rhythm and made notable contributions in the winning streak.

Yah, no shit ya jackoff.... Seattle's defense is vastly improved when he's off the field and only in for situational plays... not a full time starter. And ever since we've been getting sliced/gouged again he has increased his snap load back to 75%+.

Fuckin' moron.
Lol! I largely don't disagree. Barton's play just highlights the need for an upgrade at LB.

The writer just seems to be parroting Pete. I don't know why the coaching staff has been talking up Barton for 3 years now. I just see him as a backup/special team guy who should never be starting.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I largely don't disagree. Barton's play just highlights the need for an upgrade at LB.

The writer just seems to be parroting Pete. I don't know why the coaching staff has been talking up Barton for 3 years now. I just see him as a backup/special team guy who should never be starting.

I see Barton as a viable 4-3 Middle Linebacker but he is not built and doesn't fit a 3-4, He is also a stud special teamer. His play as a 3-4 Linebacker has be sad but so has Brooks play.