• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this assumes Stephen is better. Judging from his weekly radio show, I don't think so, might be worse

the air of entitlement engulfs the entire organization while the profits have never been better. Who needs a Jimmy Johnson or Tom Landry like coach when you're making money hand over fist and a league headliner?

Most want McCarthy gone, having listened to his weekly in season radio show for two years, I like him better than Jason for trying to win football games for all that is the wonderful world of Jerry.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this assumes Stephen is better. Judging from his weekly radio show, I don't think so, might be worse

the air of entitlement engulfs the entire organization while the profits have never been better. Who needs a Jimmy Johnson or Tom Landry like coach when you're making money hand over fist and a league headliner?

Most want McCarthy gone, having listened to his weekly in season radio show for two years, I like him better than Jason for trying to win football games for all that is the wonderful world of Jerry.
Could not have said it better. The air of entitlement engulfs this entire organization. 27 years and counting.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think McCarthy is a great HC, but he did a great job in the regular season. This club had lower expectations after losing several FA's. Then Tyron was lost for most of the year and it was gloom and doom. Then Dak goes down after a 13-3 home loss to open the season. Looked like 5-12 season but ended 12-5.
If Jerry wants to fire someone, he should fire himself. Trading Amari Cooper for a 5th round pick remains the stupidest trade any team made this season. Losing Gregory because of a wording issue on the contract was absurd. Letting both Collins and Williams walk has caused a hole at LG all season. This club is talented but rail thin. And its going to get thinner. The Cowboys will lose another 3-4 starters this off season. The HC isn't the problem, the Owner/GM is.
If the Cowboys lose and Jerry does let McCarthy go, I hope he doesn't bring in Payton. Just promote Quinn to HC. If he keeps McCarthy and the coordinators both leave, I think McCarthy should call plays himself and bump George Edwards to DC. My 2 cents