• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching search update

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just means it seems like a one man witch hunt. I think some Lions fans are being way too hard on him but oh well. It's his job to prove you wrong not me. I do my fair share of bashing stuff too. To each their own.

Yeah I don't care when QBs suck for other franchises. I kind of like it tbh. I don't like what this team has done under their only #1 pick ever. (If it was a witch hunt Id make things up.)

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that shit. Get a coach who can lead your team to wins and out of the fucking basement of the NFL. If your going to base hig a coach off a player, hire around Suh. Worst case scenario, Staff sucks for the Stafford wyears and you draft another Staff. There are new QBs at the top of the draft every year. There aren't more Suhs. (So much coddling with #9, for no damn reason.)

I disagree. We need someone that is going to get better qb play out of Stafford. Like I saidbefore our team is invested in Stafford whether we like it or not. Sometimes you have to nurture your investmens in order for them to pay off. Stafford was the biggest problem (other than coaching) late last season. That needs to be fixed.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. We need someone that is going to get better qb play out of Stafford. Like I saidbefore our team is invested in Stafford whether we like it or not. Sometimes you have to nurture your investmens in order for them to pay off. Stafford was the biggest problem (other than coaching) late last season. That needs to be fixed.

Kreton, you got a certain someone (a douchebag I might add) waiting for you on the Bears board. Might wanna go take your lumps b/c he's made his way over here now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisenhunt interviews tomorrow. Would be great to hear he has accepted the take the job and will be officially brought in whenever SD is done with the playoffs. :hope:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisenhunt interviews tomorrow. Would be great to hear he has accepted the take the job and will be officially brought in whenever SD is done with the playoffs. :hope:

Here's where we're in complete agreement.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's something about that I don't like.......He should be focused on the current team he's with and a playoff game in a few days.....

When he becomes our coach I wouldn't want him to do that to the Lions.....Something isn't right about it......

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something about that I don't like.......He should be focused on the current team he's with and a playoff game in a few days.....

When he becomes our coach I wouldn't want him to do that to the Lions.....Something isn't right about it......

He's a coordinator. Comes with the territory when you hire a capable coach as anything other than your HC. IMO anyway.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton, you got a certain someone (a douchebag I might add) waiting for you on the Bears board. Might wanna go take your lumps b/c he's made his way over here now.

I figure it is not trolling when he is here for Kreton... I would say it started around the 6-3 era??

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure it is not trolling when he is here for Kreton... I would say it started around the 6-3 era??

Oh I don't think he's trolling. And yeah it prolly started around then. He talked a lot of mess on the Bears board and never went back to take his lumps. My opinion of peter barelygozin still stands.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What douchebag on the bears board? And what lumps?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't think he's trolling. And yeah it prolly started around then. He talked a lot of mess on the Bears board and never went back to take his lumps. My opinion of peter barelygozin still stands.

Man fuck him. There aren't any lumps for me to take from retarded ass Bears fans. Only fans in the North that can give lumps is GB and even them only barely.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Gonzite is cool w me. Not sure what happened over there.

Big. Fucking. Day. Today. Fans.

Whisenhunt interview. If he goes onto talk w the Browns and Titans I'll be worried, but I don't think he will. :hope:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Bear fan perspective, I will root for Whisenhunt to take a different job.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiz takes the interviews to complete the charade of this not being in the bag already.

I think Whiz has talked to Mayhew before Schwatz was fired. Only the NSA really can prove that one!

But for what was available this off season I think it's a good hire. Still wish Andy Fucking Reid came available this off season!

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisenhunt interview. If he goes onto talk w the Browns and Titans I'll be worried, but I don't think he will. :hope:

If I am not mistaken the Lions and Wiz cannot reach any agreement only interview. And Wiz has other interviews lined up. Dont freak out if he attends those interviews.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton was way off but not sure why hes got a stalker. Its not like the bears or the packers were amy good this year either, we all sucked but hey the lions swept the bears so this guy shouldnt have much to say. We were better than the bears this year. We were the better Shitty team, who cares. Ive seen turds with brighter futures than the bears.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am not mistaken the Lions and Wiz cannot reach any agreement only interview. And Wiz has other interviews lined up. Dont freak out if he attends those interviews.

Idk how it works but Rotoworld is reporting that "he might not make it out of Detroit without signing on the dotted line..." or something to that affect.

I know it cannot be official but by the end of today I want to see a report that says "Sources say Ken Whisenhunt has agreed to become the next Lions HC, the hire is all but official, and he is expected to officially take the job whenever SD is out of the playoffs..."

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can do both. It's unrealistic to think all these potential HC's aren't slightly distracted by their future opportunities. Until the NFL makes a rule that says you can only conduct interviews once a team is out of the playoffs, this is the way it is. Don't hate the player, hate the game.