• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching search update

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton was way off but not sure why hes got a stalker. Its not like the bears or the packers were amy good this year either, we all sucked but hey the lions swept the bears so this guy shouldnt have much to say. We were better than the bears this year. We were the better Shitty team, who cares. Ive seen turds with brighter futures than the bears.

Yea dude I dont know either. I went on the Bears board the week we played the Bears and don't really recall going back since. He's probably running his mouth about shit he saw me post to you and Meow (among others). I don't even know who this fucktard is, other than he seems to have a mancrush going on.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of coaches (rather than my fans on the chi-town board) Whisenhunt and Horton worked together in Arizona. They could be a good pairing here in Detroit. Still no idea who I'd like to see as OC, but I hope it someone who has a reputation for running up the score to the point that people complain and call it unsportsmanlike rather than a fuck who plays conservative with 3 point lead and 18 minutes to play.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they did at least in Arizona.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three years with the Stillers too.

Last edited by a moderator:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neat fact about horton he was the lions d-backs coach in '02 so he's got that going for him. a good relationship with wisenhunt and the solid job he has done with cleveland's defense would make me happy if he came on board.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably running his mouth about shit he saw me post to you and Meow (among others)
Who was correct about that shit you posted? I'm having trouble remembering. :lol:

Outside of that I'm not going to listen to any Bears fan giving shit to any Lions brother on this board. They didnt win the division, and thats because of two losses to our Lions, so he's got nothing to say other than pissed off babbling.

Drag is back to your own board PG, we put up with plenty of crap from other Bears board members during the year. One pussy went crying back to your board cause he got it thrown back in his face after starting a half page rant saying our team sucked, the franchise sucked, and we were a joke. Pretty sure that shitty joke of a team knocked your Bears out of the playoffs. If anyone is going to give Kreton shit that'll be me. Come back next year to complain about your $18m/yr QB stinking up the joint. That'll make for a much better conversation.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of $18 million per year for Cuntler, there needs to be a league-imposed limit on the percentage of the salary cap that one player's contract can use up each year. These QB contracts (and top-end CBs,DEs, and WRs) are getting ridiculous and the league has allowed the agents of these star players to knock the cap structure way out of whack.

There needs to be about a $15 million per-year maximum on contracts, imo. Want bigger per-year amounts? Raise the cap to even it out.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was correct about that shit you posted? I'm having trouble remembering. :lol:

Outside of that I'm not going to listen to any Bears fan giving shit to any Lions brother on this board. They didnt win the division, and thats because of two losses to our Lions, so he's got nothing to say other than pissed off babbling.

Drag is back to your own board PG, we put up with plenty of crap from other Bears board members during the year. One pussy went crying back to your board cause he got it thrown back in his face after starting a half page rant saying our team sucked, the franchise sucked, and we were a joke. Pretty sure that shitty joke of a team knocked your Bears out of the playoffs. If anyone is going to give Kreton shit that'll be me. Come back next year to complain about your $18m/yr QB stinking up the joint. That'll make for a much better conversation.

lol yea you guys were.

I'm not sure exactly what I said but I don't really care. I went on the Bears boards and said the Lions were going to beat the Bears and we did. As far as him being all butt hurt over me predicting the Lions to win the division, fuck him. Lions fans want to give me shit I'll eat crow and make my same prediction next year. But fuck a Bears fans. I have no shame in that. I was wrong this year once again, and knowing this franchise I'll be wrong a bunch more but I'll keep picking them.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea dude I dont know either. I went on the Bears board the week we played the Bears and don't really recall going back since. He's probably running his mouth about shit he saw me post to you and Meow (among others). I don't even know who this fucktard is, other than he seems to have a mancrush going on.

pussy idiot. I have been waiting for you to come eat your crow. How do you like it, besides in your ass?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This has nothing to do with you, and i will try to direct my posts at the turd that plastered a target on his own chest. I am not trolling this board, and dont have issue with anyone but the Kreton who made a bunch of idiotic posts, and trolled the Bears board with his bullshit. Tell me again Kreton, what happened to YOU guys since you were thumping your chest about beating a shitty Bears team twice? What happened to YOU?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with you, and i will try to direct my posts at the turd that plastered a target on his own chest. I am not trolling this board, and dont have issue with anyone but the Kreton who made a bunch of idiotic posts, and trolled the Bears board with his bullshit. Tell me again Kreton, what happened to YOU guys since you were thumping your chest about beating a shitty Bears team twice? What happened to YOU?

You're a fucking loser. Why do you give a shit? This just been eating at you? What a Lions fan says on a message board has you obsessing like a teenager at a fill in the blank boy band concert. Get a life bruh...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey "lil penis" boy, take a second look at your signature. Read it, learn it, live it...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly we beat the Bears twice in two tries this year... neither team made the playoffs, but head to head I think it's pretty obvious which team was better. Results speak louder than words. Especially the words of an idiot with a keyboard.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Results speak louder than words. Especially the words of an idiot with a keyboard.

I take offense to that, I'm an idiot with voice software that makes post opposite of there true meaning. This one included I think.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take offense to that, I'm an idiot with voice software that makes post opposite of there true meaning. This one included I think.

I tried that "talk to text" on phone to post. Smart phone my ass. It never understands hillbilly.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly we beat the Bears twice in two tries this year... neither team made the playoffs, but head to head I think it's pretty obvious which team was better. Results speak louder than words. Especially the words of an idiot with a keyboard.

Woulda been 1-1 if one of the teams had been smart enough to start their backup. (It was awful Gutty of Cutty to stick it out long enough to ensure the loss.)

Last edited by a moderator: