• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching News From Around the League

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Alex need 2 years to relearn that offense?
I like him with Roman and Blackmon on the Jags better.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Mort:

Rob Chudzinski considered one of NFL's best in-game play callers; HOF'er Joe Gibbs always has said there are only a handful of those guys.

Norv Turner being mentioned as Browns OC but I don't know if that's automatic. Owner Jimmy Haslam would enjoy Chud calling own plays.

I'd imagine a lot of Panthers fans would disagree with the first part of that. Some of the excitement over potentially bringing Norv to Cleveland seemed based off of Chud's "struggles" as a play caller.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, if that's true with Norv, so much for staying on the west coast. May not be that big of an issue for him? Richardson should like some of the things Chud will implement in the running game, I would think.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if that's true with Norv, so much for staying on the west coast. May not be that big of an issue for him? Richardson should like some of the things Chud will implement in the running game, I would think.

Who is the Browns TE, do you know by chance? I was thinking that Kellen Winslow might benefit and revive his career if he did everything he could to get back to Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the Browns TE, do you know by chance? I was thinking that Kellen Winslow might benefit and revive his career if he did everything he could to get back to Cleveland.

Its former Patriot Ben Watson. My wife's family are Browns fans, so I'm forced into watching their torcherous games at times. Norv is a great offensive coordinator, so that would be a nice pickup if they could pull it off. I doubt much of the fanbase is happy with the Chud hire, so hiring Norv could make them a little happier.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Alex need 2 years to relearn that offense?
I like him with Roman and Blackmon on the Jags better.

Me too. The Jags actually have some pretty good offensive weapons- MJD, Blackmon, Cecil Shorts, and Lewis (who hasn't been very good the last couple of years). I don't know much about their offensive line though which could be an issue.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE=CalamityX11;2691905]it is!! i feel we'll be :suds: more and more...

but once hockey starts rolling, :hellno:[/QUOTE]

:agree: :hockeysmile:[

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cowboys officially hired Monte Kiffin as DC.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jasoon La Canfora:

Chargers will interview Whisenhunt Sat. Also talking to Arians. McCoy and Jay Gruden are on their radar too

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Deangelo Williams would disagree with that statement. He only had over 11 carries in 5 games. He had under 11 carries in 11 games. I don't think Richardson would like that at all.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Brian Costello:

Source: Rob Ryan has been hired by the Rams as their new defensive coordinator.

Hmmm. That kind of sucks. I'd guess they switch schemes (Long, Quinn to OLB)?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brian Costello:

Source: Rob Ryan has been hired by the Rams as their new defensive coordinator.

Hmmm. That kind of sucks. I'd guess they switch schemes (Long, Quinn to OLB)?

What?!!!!!!!! No! That really, really hurts. I never saw that one coming, which makes it worse. That's one of the worst developments this offseason so far.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chiefs hired Doug Pederson as offensive coordinator, despite some reports suggesting he might be pegged for a different role with them if he came. He played QB for the Packers and Eagles and was their QBs coach under Reid.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What?!!!!!!!! No! That really, really hurts. I never saw that one coming, which makes it worse. That's one of the worst developments this offseason so far.

He's the only person who's reported it so far, that I've seen at least. I guess we'll see soon enough.