• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching News From Around the League

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of. I'd love to see him as the DC, and future HC of the St Louis Rams (or Seattle Seahawks, or Arizona Cardinals, or any team that isn't going to be playing in Santa Clara in the near future).

That's what I thought you meant but I wondered if maybe I was missing something with Sing. Like maybe he did some impressive shit in Minny that I didn't know about.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought you meant but I wondered if maybe I was missing something with Sing. Like maybe he did some impressive shit in Minny that I didn't know about.

I would love it if I were the HC of the St. Louis Rams. I could surely help the Niners. And the best thing, ethically, is that I wouldn't even have to try to help the Niners, me trying as hard as I could to help the Rams would ensure that the Rams would never be a threat again.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love it if I were the HC of the St. Louis Rams. I could surely help the Niners. And the best thing, ethically, is that I wouldn't even have to try to help the Niners, me trying as hard as I could to help the Rams would ensure that the Rams would never be a threat again.

Because you'd sign Alex?

;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you'd sign Alex?

;)

That's cold. Darn straight insulting. Maddening.

But true. But more for rooting interests, not football. I'd bring in Mike McCoy as coach because he was a Utah Utes QB, too. And Brett Eliot, the guy Alex replaced due to wrist injury at Utah, you know for irony and ironing Smith's blue collar jackets (I can't do everything, I already wash his dishes). I'd trade up for Star Lotulelei and trade for Paul Kruger, players from Utah as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones says 2013 season won't make or break Jason Garrett

He says that Garrett is not on the hot seat, as he wants to take advantage of Garrett's link to Romo, citing continuity. To me, that would say that Garrett and Romo are linked and both on the hot seat. He said that Romo has the talent, so if they don't get there, that has to be Romo or Garrett's fault, right? Plus, votes of confidence aren't good for coaches.