• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

coaches don't trust Rodgers

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess McCartny doesn't trust Rodgers. They only let him throw it 26 times. Here come the wave of excuses.

:lol::lame::omg::wtf2:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....I get a thumbs down but no rebuttal.........I guess its hard to swallow .

Quitler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill answer. No need to throw 500 times when Lacey and Starks run the ball well. our excuse for losing in the PLAYOFFS is San Fran is a good team.

whats your excuse for not even making the playoffs? again and again and again...and losing to a team who doesn't trust heir QB.... ill wait

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morons are all alike...they are either packer or lions fans

ill answer. No need to throw 500 times when Lacey and Starks run the ball well. our excuse for losing in the PLAYOFFS is San Fran is a good team.

whats your excuse for not even making the playoffs? again and again and again...and losing to a team who doesn't trust heir QB.... ill wait

You are a bigger moron than I can even imagine. If you had a single clue about what the OP was about I might give you some slack but since you are a trolling packer fan I'll just let you think you have even half a brain.......which you obviously don't. Good Luck on all your endeavors. ...you'll need it.

...:lol: :wtf2: :lame:

Quitler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback. You got that trashcan down ...its pretty obvious what the OP. is about..he's a lap dog that has very little actual sense about most things football. And im a troll? Pot meet kettle...but good use of the word to try and make someone look bad... man in the mirror much. Fricken numpty

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morons are all alike...they are either packer or lions fans

Nice comeback. You got that trashcan down ...its pretty obvious what the OP. is about..he's a lap dog that has very little actual sense about most things football. And im a troll? Pot meet kettle.but good use of the word to try and make someone look bad... man in the mirror much. Fricken numpty

Still dont get it...thanks for proving my points. It was a conversation between Bears fans no need for you to stick your nose into and make yourself look even stupider than you are, which was a feat in itself. now go find out why you are lacking in overall knowledge.

:lame:

Quitler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....I get a thumbs down but no rebuttal.........I guess its hard to swallow .
so which Bears fan did you expect to argue? and I'm the idiot here? so you just make stupid posts about other teams and expect bears fans to argue? kind of seems like setting yourself up to look good. and then if someone does respond you turn to name calling and 3rd grade insults. well played lap dog.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quitler is the most obvious troll of all time. 6 posts, all on Bears threads. Some one should report him. I cant, its against my religion.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but lying and not being a man and owning up to it when you get caught seems to be OK.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut the fuck up already.

so which Bears fan did you expect to argue? and I'm the idiot here? so you just make stupid posts about other teams and expect bears fans to argue? kind of seems like setting yourself up to look good. and then if someone does respond you turn to name calling and 3rd grade insults. well played lap dog.

I tried being nice. You just don't understand and I am not going to explain it. I will give you a clue though....check the other threads. I'm not looking for an arguement I'm looking for a realization from somebody who posted something so asinine that it merited what I posted.

:stfu::burt::hurt:

Quitler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its adorable. look at the little lap dogs come a runnin. :) hi buddy!!! you such a good boy!!! im proud of you, but im sorry, as to the message you sent me....im not interested right now. i have a man but thank you for the offer. its not you, its me. we just wont work out no matter how much you offer me. :( i mean i get it... your a bears fan and your used to getting f**ked by a Packer (fudge or cheese) but like i said im happy with the man i got. but ill keep your number just in case.

have a great afternoon and evening cutie

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its adorable. look at the little lap dogs come a runnin. :) hi buddy!!! you such a good boy!!! im proud of you, but im sorry, as to the message you sent me....im not interested right now. i have a man but thank you for the offer. its not you, its me. we just wont work out no matter how much you offer me. :( i mean i get it... your a bears fan and your used to getting f**ked by a Packer (fudge or cheese) but like i said im happy with the man i got. but ill keep your number just in case.

Is there a random rambling troll translator around?

C

cubzzzfanincali

im proud of you, but im sorry, as to the message you sent me....im not interested right now. i have a man but thank you for the offer. its not you, its me. we just wont work out no matter how much you offer me. :( i mean i get it... your a bears fan and your used to getting f**ked by a Packer (fudge or cheese) but like i said im happy with the man i got. but ill keep your number just in case.

holy shit, Aaron Rodgers is reading our little sportshoopla board and has been hiding under a rival QB-mocking screenname. I don't believe it. I'm seriously honored. My Packer buddies are gonna be jealous.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, Aaron Rodgers is reading our little sportshoopla board and has been hiding under a rival QB-mocking screenname. I don't believe it. I'm seriously honored. My Packer buddies are gonna be jealous.

I cant believe I didnt pick up on that. We accept you for you Aaron, no judgement passed here.

Quitler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BcsXtTgCQAI9GgM.jpg

Petie Poo... no worries it will be our little secret. i like the way you seem all hard on here. such a different person off the forums.
:mo: