• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock/game mismanagement

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The motion is ridiculous. Even with under ten seconds they are moving people around. Kind of off topic Alex still struggles with clock management. What happens in SF?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes back to the Nolan and Sing days as well. In our DNA for some reason.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I will say some of the screw ups today seemed to be from players not knowing where to lineup and what to do.

But it's got to stop and the offensive coaches need to come up with something since one of these days those wasted timeouts are really going to come around and bite us

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say some of the screw ups today seemed to be from players not knowing where to lineup and what to do.

But it's got to stop and the offensive coaches need to come up with something since one of these days those wasted timeouts are really going to come around and bite us
I think this has a lot to do with all of the packages and and pre-snap movements. As long as Roman is the OC, unfortunately, We are going to have to deal with the poor clock management and wasting time outs. We probably have more packages than any other team in the league, which can lead to as much confusion for our offense as their defense. I think the wasted time outs are clear evidence of that. Roman needs to go. But we are stuck with him and the wasted time outs.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is. It's complete garbage that it's still happening. Do the coaches not care?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if its been mentioned but the first time out after the half was because Kaep forgot his wristband with the plays. The second one was from Boldin getting lined up in the wrong spot.

We'll be fine through the rest of this run.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true. Patton really stands out in my mind in that regard.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is. It's complete garbage that it's still happening. Do the coaches not care?

Kap and the coaches have talked about it before and they don't see it as a problem. They don't like the TO's, but they see it as a necessary evil to run the offense they want to run. Kap specifically has mentioned that as long as they get the right play and score on the drive then they think it's worth the TO.

With the personnel group changes, calling 2 or 3 plays in the huddle, then going through the checks at the line of scrimmage, there isn't any room for error. When they have a guy take too long to get to the huddle or if there's any delay in calling plays right away it's going to cost them. They've slimmed it down at times like when we played Seattle and Arizona, but it's a rare thing.