• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock/game mismanagement

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Boldin we have no other receivers. This is why I am begging us to trade up for Watkins in this draft. Aint no way a player of Watkins caliber would be so ineffective (one-on-one coverage) on the outside. Our defense keeps playing well enough for us to win, our inability to pass protect and pass the ball when protection is good is the main reason/s as to why we are losing. We need another weapon on the outside. Lord why can't anyone else see this???

This. Although the entire board seems to disagree with us.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even care to read all these posts

I just agree from the title. It's been ugly....

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's IT!!!!!

That POS... I told you he was trouble!!!

I just saw that. Simply pathetic, you could hire me to do that and I would of done a better job from my damn couch!!
What is he doing for this team?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those challenges were ridiculous, especially the second one. Apart from not catching perfectly thrown passes and having no clue where the ball is on other plays, Jonathan Baldwin should be cut simply because he got up thinking that he caught that ball on that play where we wasted our second challenge.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and it's on everyone's shoulders. The plays seem to take too long to be called in. The motions take too long to formulate. Kaep takes too long to read the defenses and adjust. It's top-to-bottom poor game management, and it's been going on for a long time.

all that tinkering before the snap and for what? we're still stinking up the joint

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear someone on the 49ers address why the problems getting the play called on time seem to occur so often. I've heard everyone and their brother chime in about it but I don't think I've ever heard anyone on the coaching staff address it. They must recognize it as a problem so I'm not sure why they can't fix it. I'd love to hear the reasoning.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Q: As the guy relaying the calls in, do you notice the calls getting in a little later recently?

HARBAUGH: Not to have a stopwatch on it, we’ve given a lot of thought to it and we’ll do a real good job, do a better job.""

There is the problem right there as to why the plays get in so late. Why the third party relay of the call? Some of his other answers are laughable. Harbaugh seems to stop just short of actually fucking with the writers. His passive-aggressiveness is really flagrant. But his answers to questions as to whether he got out-coached or out-schemed are really telling. Harbaugh's massive ego is his biggest deficiency as a head coach.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""[B]Q: I know you’re not going to criticize one of your players, but fans look at Colin’s performance the last two weeks and they look at the stats and a lot of people are puzzled considering the year he had last year. He has struggled and the offense has struggled. What is your response to people saying, “What’s wrong with Colin?”

HARBAUGH: I think he’s doing a heck of a job. I’d be puzzled why people would think that. What’s most important is what we see. I’d be puzzled why you or anyone else would think that""[/B]

Bull fucking shit, Harbaugh! Good god you are an ass.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
""[B]Q: I know you’re not going to criticize one of your players, but fans look at Colin’s performance the last two weeks and they look at the stats and a lot of people are puzzled considering the year he had last year. He has struggled and the offense has struggled. What is your response to people saying, “What’s wrong with Colin?”

HARBAUGH: I think he’s doing a heck of a job. I’d be puzzled why people would think that. What’s most important is what we see. I’d be puzzled why you or anyone else would think that""[/B]

To make matters worse Toby, Kap doesn't seem to think that there is a problem:

Kaepernick: ?I don?t think there is any concern on this team. | Chat49ers.com

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""Q: You’ve said there is a lot on your plate. Have their been discussions to streamline that a little bit maybe?

KAEPERNICK: That’s not my call. We’re going out and executing the plays that are called.""

Really, Kaepernick? Because I'd say you are going out and not executing the plays that are called.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""Q: You’ve said there is a lot on your plate. Have their been discussions to streamline that a little bit maybe?

KAEPERNICK: That’s not my call. We’re going out and executing the plays that are called.""

Really, Kaepernick? Because I'd say you are going out and not executing the plays that are called.

Now Toby, do you know what his progressions are? :suds:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talib.gif

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that Roman gets canned, Chryst takes over as OC with the caveat that he should seriously consider speeding the offense the fuck up, and we go back to our roots in a traditional offensive power running game that mauls people and a relentless, hard hitting defense that is opportunistic.

Harbaugh is an arrogant prick, but I have no problem with what he is saying to the media as long as it's complete bullshit and behind closed doors he is noticing that there's a leak in the boat...and attempting to do something to fix it.