• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers?? why???

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's way over 70% for his career I think hanging with steph helps. On offense he's the 2nd best finisher in the NBA behind Lebron serious

My. God. Please. Stop. I'm cramping up laughing.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My. God. Please. Stop. I'm cramping up laughing.

834y6Tl.png

Read the shot chart before start laughing idiot

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!!! Harrison Barnes was a rookie last year.....holy god. Just because the Warriors spent a crap ton on Iggy doesn't mean that was a solid investment. Why do you think there was a lockout before the 2012 season? Please keep arguing with everyone on this board. This shit is reaching a whole another level of comical.

No 4 years is a good investment cause it will help the next 3 years and he's still 29. Every win now move will be a risk. But igoudala is a great fit for golden state. Also 4 years 48 million is a good deal compared to the 70 million that Denver offered him so I say it's a bargain. Igoudala will be productive you can bank on that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot he is not a role player he's a starting small foward

Mario Chalmers is the starting PG for the Heat. He's regarded as a role player though. Semantics.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
834y6Tl.png

Read the shot chart before start laughing idiot

I'm the idiot? You're the one calling Iguodala elite. There are alot of players that can finish around the rim. You also forgot to glance at the shot chart which shows he's not exactly a great shooter. Hard to drive to the lane as much when you'll have Bogut and David Lee clogging up the lanes.

Once again, since you can't seem to comprehend what the fuck any of us are saying I'll try to keep it as simple as possible so you can comprehend what the hell I'm saying.

The Warrirors will be a good team. Iggy is a "good" player. He's not elite though. You already had a pretty good wing player in Barnes who''ll probably exceed Iggy's playing ability in the near future (I know that one started to get complicated try to keep up). But the Warriors are not a title-contending team. You have one elite player in Curry. The rest are role players. The Warrirors got a favorable match up in the 1st round. No fault of their own, but they matched up well against the 3rd seeded Nuggets while they made it as a 6th seed. They gained Iguodala, good player (overpriced but good nonetheless). But you lost considerable bench depth, particularly with Jarrett Jack. If you can't comprehend that then just wait until mid-April comes around. You'll see.

Any questions?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably a 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship team like I said he does 3 things above average and 1 thing elite which is defense

If Andre Iguodola is your 2nd best player you're not winning a championship. And if he is your 3rd best player you're not winning a title unless your 2 best players are 2 of the top 5 in the league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hambombs you're a little too emotional about this because we're all not kissing Iggy's ass like you are. The guy is a good NBA player but true NBA fans know that he is not a star player. Just because he made one AS game in his career doesn't make him a star. Do you consider Jamaal Magloire a star? He also made one all star game in his career. One AS game appearance doesn't make you a star. When you're consistently making AS games on a yearly basis is when you're def at that Star/Superstar level.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hambombs you're a little too emotional about this because we're all not kissing Iggy's ass like you are. The guy is a good NBA player but true NBA fans know that he is not a star player. Just because he made one AS game in his career doesn't make him a star. Do you consider Jamaal Magloire a star? He also made one all star game in his career. One AS game appearance doesn't make you a star. When you're consistently making AS games on a yearly basis is when you're def at that Star/Superstar level.

Well he's a star player in the sense that he's a great team player makes players around him better he doesn't need to have a high PPG to be good unjust wish you watched him more to know. I'm not emotional that's how I talk lol. You can win the championship if he's your 3rd best player

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the idiot? You're the one calling Iguodala elite. There are alot of players that can finish around the rim. You also forgot to glance at the shot chart which shows he's not exactly a great shooter. Hard to drive to the lane as much when you'll have Bogut and David Lee clogging up the lanes.

Once again, since you can't seem to comprehend what the fuck any of us are saying I'll try to keep it as simple as possible so you can comprehend what the hell I'm saying.

The Warrirors will be a good team. Iggy is a "good" player. He's not elite though. You already had a pretty good wing player in Barnes who''ll probably exceed Iggy's playing ability in the near future (I know that one started to get complicated try to keep up). But the Warriors are not a title-contending team. You have one elite player in Curry. The rest are role players. The Warrirors got a favorable match up in the 1st round. No fault of their own, but they matched up well against the 3rd seeded Nuggets while they made it as a 6th seed. They gained Iguodala, good player (overpriced but good nonetheless). But you lost considerable bench depth, particularly with Jarrett Jack. If you can't comprehend that then just wait until mid-April comes around. You'll see.

Any questions?

Can you stop bringing up landry, jarret jack when we added igoudala, speights, o Neal, Douglas ect. We added bench depth. When did I say igoudala is a elite player? he's a elite defender who brings a lot of other things besides that. can you stop throwing words into my mouth??:L he does not clock the paint at all david lee spaces the floor too just shows that you know jack shit about the warriors. i just took you and bk to school trough this whole argument so I don't wanna hear it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the last time I'm going to message back because people are here are to stupid to know what talent is. Atleast Botslayer knows something that you clowns don't see.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's a star player in the sense that he's a great team player makes players around him better he doesn't need to have a high PPG to be good unjust wish you watched him more to know. I'm not emotional that's how I talk lol. You can win the championship if he's your 3rd best player

I had league pass for about 15 years now. I've seen him enough to know what type of player he is. GSW won 47 games last season and he's not going to improve them that much where they're a top 4 team. They will maybe win 3-5 more games next year so 52 at best. Last year the 5th seed in the west had 56 wins

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the last time I'm going to message back because people are here are to stupid to know what talent is. Atleast Botslayer knows something that you clowns don't see.

Will you apologize to us next April when GSW is a 50 or 51 team with the 5th or 6th seed in the west?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you stop bringing up landry, jarret jack when we added igoudala, speights, o Neal, Douglas ect. We added bench depth. When did I say igoudala is a elite player? he's a elite defender who brings a lot of other things besides that. can you stop throwing words into my mouth??:L he does not clock the paint at all david lee spaces the floor too just shows that you know jack shit about the warriors. i just took you and bk to school trough this whole argument so I don't wanna hear it

Tony Douglas should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Jack. Speights and Landry are the same type of players so I can give you that. JO is ok but nothing special. Avg bench player at this point in his career but one of their big men will be the bench warmer or maybe 2 of them. Right now you guys have Lee, Bogut, JO, Speights, and Festus. Can't see them playing all 5 nightly. In addition to this Draymon Green will lose minutes this year as well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you apologize to us next April when GSW is a 50 or 51 team with the 5th or 6th seed in the west?

Why would I apologize if I'm expecting them to be the 5th or 4th seed that's where I expect them to be 54-56 wins is where I got them. We will make another thread about this don't worry! :)

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Douglas should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Jack. Speights and Landry are the same type of players so I can give you that. JO is ok but nothing special. Avg bench player at this point in his career but one of their big men will be the bench warmer or maybe 2 of them. Right now you guys have Lee, Bogut, JO, Speights, and Festus. Can't see them playing all 5 nightly. In addition to this Draymon Green will lose minutes this year as well.

It's ok Douglas is not mentioned with him, thats iggys job. although he plays way better D than him. These are solid role players that you speak of. Speights also spaces the floor more so not the same player Landry finishes better. Also you are forgetting bazemore who looks like a very good player

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see Bazemore doing something else outside of dancing on the sidelines during the season I'll see but he was decent in summer league. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the backup PG while Douglas is the bench warmer.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see Bazemore doing something else outside of dancing on the sidelines during the season I'll see but he was decent in summer league. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the backup PG while Douglas is the bench warmer.

He looked very impressive in the summer league looking better than all the top 10 draft picks except Otto porter. He's a very good defender needs to work on the jumper more. But can guard the 1-2 guard spots pretty well with his 6 foot 11 wingspan he can also rebound for a guard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andre Iguodola is your 2nd best player you're not winning a championship. And if he is your 3rd best player you're not winning a title unless your 2 best players are 2 of the top 5 in the league.

dude you're the stupidest clown on here. you homer troll. Bulls got 6 Titles and whooped your sorry cheat everytime troll. poor Miami troll.

Iggy could win a title in todays league with a solid team around him.

Duncan and Parker for instance.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway to delete all the Miami troll posts? There opinions shouldn't matter.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you're the stupidest clown on here. you homer troll. Bulls got 6 Titles and whooped your sorry cheat everytime troll. poor Miami troll.

Iggy could win a title in todays league with a solid team around him.

Duncan and Parker for instance.[/

yup exactly you dont need to have a super team to win a title. Andre is a great team player. We aren't talking street ball

Last edited by a moderator: