• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre obviously forgetting the 14-15 finals then. Being clutch is overrated anyway. Not everyone is gonna come through in that time 100% of the time

Well of course and I don't even mean a shot to tie the game or take the lead. If you need a great game out of that player and they delivered with the pressure on. I am not saying Curry isn't clutch bc that just isn't true especially with his shooting. I was just saying in that moment Kyrie was very clutch, tie game and he hits it. Him up in the last 4 or 5 games of the Finals was clutch IMO. Lebron needed another teammate to step up and he delivered. Steph stepped up in the last 2 Finals and had some good performances but it seemed like when GS needed points the most to break open a game and deliver Curry didn't step up. Just unusual since he seemed to do it regularly in the regular season. He is a great player and can be clutch but the Finals haven't treated him well the last two years, remember he had Delly on him all last year, I honestly think that is a huge mismatch and he wasn't at his best IMO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your wrong lol

Nah. When you shoot 52% in the regular season (great) then drop off to 44%, while being guarded by a backup PG, in the 2015 Finals.
Then shoot 56% in the regular season then drop off to 40% in the 2016 Finals (bad) that is a huge dropoff even for his standards. PPG dropped off 8 ppg, I understand there are other stats, of course, but he hasn't played up to his standards in the Finals so far in his career.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course and I don't even mean a shot to tie the game or take the lead. If you need a great game out of that player and they delivered with the pressure on. I am not saying Curry isn't clutch bc that just isn't true especially with his shooting. I was just saying in that moment Kyrie was very clutch, tie game and he hits it. Him up in the last 4 or 5 games of the Finals was clutch IMO. Lebron needed another teammate to step up and he delivered. Steph stepped up in the last 2 Finals and had some good performances but it seemed like when GS needed points the most to break open a game and deliver Curry didn't step up. Just unusual since he seemed to do it regularly in the regular season. He is a great player and can be clutch but the Finals haven't treated him well the last two years, remember he had Delly on him all last year, I honestly think that is a huge mismatch and he wasn't at his best IMO

Curry was playing hurt this whole playoffs outside of game 1 against houston where is scored 20+ points in the first half. Steph scored almost 28 a game with 7 assists against delly in the 14-15 finals. I dont think he needs to score 40 a game to be considered a great performance... Making your overall teAm better is what its about. He played great in 14-15 and meh this finals although he was hurt so ill give him a pass, facts.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. When you shoot 52% in the regular season (great) then drop off to 44%, while being guarded by a backup PG, in the 2015 Finals.
Then shoot 56% in the regular season then drop off to 40% in the 2016 Finals (bad) that is a huge dropoff even for his standards. PPG dropped off 8 ppg, I understand there are other stats, of course, but he hasn't played up to his standards in the Finals so far in his career.

He shot 48.7% during the regular season in 14-15 not 52%. He shot 50.4% this season during the regular season not 56%. Stop hyperboling the numbers

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Other than that one bad game where he shot 5 of 23 he shot 49 of 99 which is 49.4% and scored 27.4 ppg and 7 assists. So lets end this discussion that he did terrible in the whole 14-15 finals

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a regular season player

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree... That team is mentally weak and will break the second a team goes up 2-1 or 2-0.

Plus they are going to be out coached by nearly every team they go up against.

You are already seeing the cracks form. Lue isn't a good coach... Irving doesn't like lebron... Love doesnt want to be there... The second adversity hits you will see Lebron yelling at everyone and the rest of the team turtle up.

Does anyone not realize how bad Steve Kerr or Popavich would make Lue look in a 7 game series? He is not a good coach at all. The team is worse under him than Blatt.
LOL no wonder this dipshit got banned. Holy hell, he was the worst poster on the entire boards.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was playing hurt this whole playoffs outside of game 1 against houston where is scored 20+ points in the first half. Steph scored almost 28 a game with 7 assists against delly in the 14-15 finals. I dont think he needs to score 40 a game to be considered a great performance... Making your overall teAm better is what its about. He played great in 14-15 and meh this finals although he was hurt so ill give him a pass, facts.

Thanks for the excuses. Typical.

I gave you the stats but yeah he played great :laugh3: No pass, it was just an underperformance two years in a row but don't worry he has a top 3 player now so it won't look as bad in the future lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that one bad game where he shot 5 of 23 he shot 49 of 99 which is 49.4% and scored 27.4 ppg and 7 assists. So lets end this discussion that he did terrible in the whole 14-15 finals

I get it, you don't like stats when it goes against your favorite player. He didn't play up to his level. Fact. Take it or leave it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the excuses. Typical.

I gave you the stats but yeah he played great :laugh3: No pass, it was just an underperformance two years in a row but don't worry he has a top 3 player now so it won't look as bad in the future lol

Im not making exuses. Also you gave me wrong stats bro cmon now

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you don't like stats when it goes against your favorite player. He didn't play up to his level. Fact. Take it or leave it.

Fact is, pretty much every players stats are worse in the playoffs. It's because you are playing against better competition every night than in the regular season.

For example: For his career during the regular season, Lebron shoots .498 overall and .340 from 3. In the playoffs, he shoots .478 overall and .321 from 3.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is, pretty much every players stats are worse in the playoffs. It's because you are playing against better competition every night than in the regular season.

For example: For his career during the regular season, Lebron shoots .498 overall and .340 from 3. In the playoffs, he shoots .478 overall and .321 from 3.

Ohh of course but trying to say he played great just isn't accurate. He played pretty good in last years Finals but no way he played great especially if you watched the games, maybe a game or two. Then in this years Finals he shot good from 3 but when your shooting percentage drops off that much it is bad. 40% for a decent player is still not good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shot 48.7% during the regular season in 14-15 not 52%. He shot 50.4% this season during the regular season not 56%. Stop hyperboling the numbers

I was talking about 2 pointers lol. That's why I said he still shot good from 3 but when you shoot 40% from just 2's. That is not good. Regardless, if you see the stats they went down not just by a little. You claiming he played great just isn't accurate, in 14-15 he had some great games but overall didn't play up to his level. Then this year, he struggled.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about 2 pointers lol. That's why I said he still shot good from 3 but when you shoot 40% from just 2's. That is not good. Regardless, if you see the stats they went down not just by a little. You claiming he played great just isn't accurate, in 14-15 he had some great games but overall didn't play up to his level. Then this year, he struggled.

27.4 ppg 7 assists 49.4% FG% 46% 3PT% during 14-15 finals

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie made a clutch shot, then almost made the worst play in the history of basketball, when, up 3 with plenty of time on the shot clock, he drove out of control under the Warriors basket and got caught up. Lucky for him, he was able to get the ball to a teammate.

That was a horrible decision that could have given the ball back to Golden State with a chance to tie. Nobody talks about that play because he didn't turn it over, but only because the basketball gods were with him. It was a horrible play.

A truly clutch player would have handled that situation better. Kyrie lost his damn mind for a second.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Steph fluttered around the court like a wounded bird, LeBron was as spry as we've seen him in years. He arrived in Oakland for Game 1 of the Finals having played only 16 games in 57 days, and throughout Cleveland's march to the title, the force and bounce of James' game was fearsome. His 43 postseason dunks crushed his previous playoff total of 30.

#declining

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon now.

For the record- Curry sprained his MCL on April 24th right? Game 4 against the Rockets.

The injury was supposed to be a grade 1 MCL sprain and take 2-3 weeks for him to come back from right?

MRI reveals Stephen Curry has Grade 1 MCL sprain, no serious damage

He came back on May 9th, and scored 40 points.

The Finals started on June 2nd.

When the Warriors were up 3-1....surprise surprise- not a whole lot of excuse making.

so...lets just get this straight...he gets hurt on April 24th with a grade 1 mcl strain...comes back May 9th and has a 40 point game....dont hear shit about it while the warriors are winning--- but then hear about it after they are the first team to choke away a 3-1 lead in NBA Finals history...

just so we were clear on the dates....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Steph fluttered around the court like a wounded bird, LeBron was as spry as we've seen him in years. He arrived in Oakland for Game 1 of the Finals having played only 16 games in 57 days, and throughout Cleveland's march to the title, the force and bounce of James' game was fearsome. His 43 postseason dunks crushed his previous playoff total of 30.

#declining

He was a beast