• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon now.

For the record- Curry sprained his MCL on April 24th right? Game 4 against the Rockets.

The injury was supposed to be a grade 1 MCL sprain and take 2-3 weeks for him to come back from right?

MRI reveals Stephen Curry has Grade 1 MCL sprain, no serious damage

He came back on May 9th, and scored 40 points.

The Finals started on June 2nd.

When the Warriors were up 3-1....surprise surprise- not a whole lot of excuse making.

so...lets just get this straight...he gets hurt on April 24th with a grade 1 mcl strain...comes back May 9th and has a 40 point game....dont hear shit about it while the warriors are winning--- but then hear about it after they are the first team to choke away a 3-1 lead in NBA Finals history...

just so we were clear on the dates....

1st off i mentioned he didnt look the same during the portland series. And 2nd thought MCL takes 5-6 weeks... My friend goes to school for this stuff and he thought steph was playing hurt too lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie made a clutch shot, then almost made the worst play in the history of basketball, when, up 3 with plenty of time on the shot clock, he drove out of control under the Warriors basket and got caught up. Lucky for him, he was able to get the ball to a teammate.

That was a horrible decision that could have given the ball back to Golden State with a chance to tie. Nobody talks about that play because he didn't turn it over, but only because the basketball gods were with him. It was a horrible play.

A truly clutch player would have handled that situation better. Kyrie lost his damn mind for a second.
lol...a truly clutch player...is this a fucking joke?

the guy just hit one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game.

Game 7, on the road, less than a minute, drills a 3 in the reigning MVP's eyes. You couldnt MAKE THAT UP

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he sprained it during the regular season he would
Of rested a couple more
Weeks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are DEFINITELY not 5 guys in the game id rather have with the ball in their hands down 1 with 7 seconds left and the all than Kyrie Irving.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @Cavs fans.

Kyrie hits one clutch shot and suddenly he's Jerry West, MJ, Kobe and Robert Horry all rolled into one. :pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...a truly clutch player...is this a fucking joke?

the guy just hit one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game.

Game 7, on the road, less than a minute, drills a 3 in the reigning MVP's eyes. You couldnt MAKE THAT UP

And yet, not one word about the actual play that tlance mentioned.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is funny. I mean hes pretty good dont get me wrong but...

Yep. No question that he's a very good player. But hitting one clutch shot does not mean one is clutch. Now, if he does it several more times over his career...then definitely.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. No question that he's a very good player. But hitting one clutch shot does not mean one is clutch. Now, if he does it several more times over his career...then definitely.

I think being clutch is subjective IMO. Every guy that comes up in the "clutch" is going to fail half the time too. I dont really believe in clutch to be honest

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think being clutch is subjective IMO. Every guy that comes up in the "clutch" is going to fail half the time too. I dont really believe in clutch to be honest

Clutch is a real thing. However, it's not as simple as a lot of folks make it out to be. The first part is that the player has to want the ball in those situations. He has to have the confidence in himself to actually be willing to take the shot, knowing that if he misses, he's going to hear about it. These are the guys whose teammates always look for them in those times.

The number of players, even very good players, who want nothing to do with the ball in those situations is remarkably high.

Obviously, the second part is the ability to actually hit the shot.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie made a clutch shot, then almost made the worst play in the history of basketball, when, up 3 with plenty of time on the shot clock, he drove out of control under the Warriors basket and got caught up. Lucky for him, he was able to get the ball to a teammate.

That was a horrible decision that could have given the ball back to Golden State with a chance to tie. Nobody talks about that play because he didn't turn it over, but only because the basketball gods were with him. It was a horrible play.

A truly clutch player would have handled that situation better. Kyrie lost his damn mind for a second.

I will say I am not sure what kyrie was doing during that play he drove the ball, maybe 2 for 1? But he also had the assist on the finals shot james was fouled on so he scored the final 3 and had the clutch assist

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that no one is claiming Steph was clutch on a 23 win team.

Irving needed good teammates just like any other player...he was the 2nd best player out on the court for both teams in the finals after lebron