• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claypool to the Bears

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already did. Wasn’t me that said it. Waiting for you to prove it was since you made the claim.
Then check again old dumb guy. Or get your retarded kids to help. Certainly they can do a search

I might get predictions wrong, every one does, but you can’t get things that already happened right. What’s worse?
I think not understanding the Bears to the point you think this defense will finish top 5, unable to understand a 4th was too high for Claypool, Mooney reminding you of Tyreek Hill. All within the last year.

These are far worse things than dinging me on nomenclature, history of a player on another team and mixing up stat years. And the rest, you just made. What is all this crap? 5 year old bullshit? Just like quoting me and then deleting portions of my words. Ooooh you got me good.

You clearly do not have an understanding of the Bears as a whole, nor can properly evaluate talent. But you did get me on mixing up Trubisky pro bowl years! ooooh good one. Got me good.

I know. Not sure why you keep repeating it. We all know.
I'm sorry i don't speak football with people who are ignorant to it.

I am so gay and my kids are retarded
Why thank you for sharing. Hey that was fun!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then check again old dumb guy. Or get your retarded kids to help. Certainly they can do a search

You could just quote me saying what you’re accusing me of saying.

But speaking of not understanding the Bears….remember when you said Quinn wouldn’t do anything because he got paid a big contract and that he was just gonna take it easy? And then it turned out he was hurt but once he was healthy again he went on to set the Bears single season record for sacks? That was fun.

And speaking of being a football genius in general do you remember when you said Aaron Rodgers days as a Packer we’re coming to an end? All he’s done since is stay with the Packers and win multiple MVP awards.

I'm sorry i don't speak football

Nothing to be sorry about. It’s quite alright. You seem better off not talking about football anyway.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But speaking of not understanding the Bears….remember when you said Quinn wouldn’t do anything because he got paid a big contract and that he was just gonna take it easy? And then it turned out he was hurt but once he was healthy again he went on to set the Bears single season record for sacks? That was fun.
Nope. I don't remember this at all. Keep making things up and keep misquoting me to save face.

And speaking of being a football genius in general do you remember when you said Aaron Rodgers days as a Packer we’re coming to an end? All he’s done since is stay with the Packers and win multiple MVP awards.
Did i think Rodgers was a FA and then he wasn't or something. Oops, egg on my face. You got me again.

My wife and kids hate me
Umm, not my problem dude.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6zlm43.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I don't remember this at all. Keep making things up and keep misquoting me to save face.

Sure kid. Maybe try the search feature?
Did i think Rodgers was a FA and then he wasn't or something.

You want me to tell you what you were thinking? You literally said....It's pretty clear Rogers's career in GB is close to ending.

Your words. And you're the genius that is never wrong.
You got me again.

I always do kid.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this nugget....

We are heading in the right direction kids...

I like John Fox. It's funny, i saw John Fox in an interview on 60 minutes years ago. This guy is constantly working and i remember thinking how great it would be to have a fanatic coach like this for the Bears and now here we are. Yes I like him a lot

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Trubisky...

I gotta say looking at all this tape he looks damn impressive. Nothing was under center however so we're not seeing the full picture yet but geezus, this kid can play.

Yeah...how did that work out genius?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure kid. Maybe try the search feature?
Repeating my words don't make you right.

You want me to tell you what you were thinking? You literally said....It's pretty clear Rogers's career in GB is close to ending.
You just proved i'm not an expert on Aaron Rogers. Congrats. lol

I always do kid.
Only in your head.

Yeah...how did that work out genius?
Trubisky didn't live up beyond his SB year...? What exactly are you getting?

I guess i could go back and search your words, but you're an idiot and i don't bother. Plenty of recent stuff in my head already. While you have to go back 3 years.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just proved i'm not an expert on Aaron Rogers. Congrats. lol

But you're an expert on all things football, no? You have a higher football IQ than Bill Belichick and know more than NFL scouts. These are your words you've typed in this forum. Were those lies?

Trubisky didn't live up beyond his SB year...? What exactly are you getting?

But you said he was gonna be good. And he wasn't. Still isn't. And you're the genius. How'd you get that one wrong?

I guess i could go back and search your words, but you're an idiot and i don't bother. Plenty of recent stuff in my head already. While you have to go back 3 years.

You could certainly do that and you'd find many, many times that I was wrong about something. I'm an average NFL fan. I get things wrong a lot.

But you.....you're the genius. Here to enlighten us all. So it's bit more important when you're wrong. Is it not?

Why does going back 2, not 3, years make it somehow better for you? Were you less of a genius 2 years ago?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're an expert on all things football, no? You have a higher football IQ than Bill Belichick and know more than NFL scouts. These are your words you've typed in this forum. Were those lies?
Great point.

However the question of whether i typed those word are questionable. Considering your history of conveniently changing the semantics of what people type, nothing you quote can be taken as fact. And i won't go back and search on your behalf because you're simply not worth my time beyond this casual back and forth.
But you said he was gonna be good. And he wasn't. Still isn't. And you're the genius. How'd you get that one wrong?
I didn't say he was going to be good. I said he was playing good. Big difference. Your lack of reading skills bites you again.

Also there's a big difference in making honest predictions vs being so certain about something (that's so obviously wrong) that you're willing to bet real money, that takes things to the next level. Notice i don't ding people on making predictions about Bears records and small things like pro bowl years, FA years, history of certain players on another teams, terminologies, all within the context of 5 years ago. I mean that's just searching for things at the bottom of the barrel pathetic.
You could certainly do that and you'd find many, many times that I was wrong about something. I'm an average NFL fan. I get things wrong a lot.
I would say you are way below average. But i appreciate your efforts of humility.
Why does going back 2, not 3, years make it somehow better for you? Were you less of a genius 2 years ago?
Just pointing out how pathetic it is to go back that far. If i'm such an idiot, certainly you have things more recent in your head? How many pages of posts did you search through to find those posts? How many posts of mine do you have archived on your computer? I am so in your head lol.

You are an idiot indeed.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point.

However the question of whether i typed those word are questionable. Considering your history of conveniently changing the semantics of what people type, nothing you quote can be taken as fact. And i won't go back and search on your behalf because you're simply not worth my time beyond this casual back and forth

Lol……
I didn't say he was going to be good. I said he was playing good. Big difference. Your lack of reading skills bites you again

Nope. You definitely said he was gonna be good. Just like you said you liked John Fox and the Bears were on the right track at the time.
Also there's a big difference in making honest predictions vs being so certain about something (that's so obviously wrong) that you're willing to bet real money, that takes things to the next level. Notice i don't ding people on making predictions about Bears records and small things like pro bowl years, FA years, history of certain players on another teams, terminologies, all within the context of 5 years ago. I mean that's just searching for things at the bottom of the barrel pathetic.

More lol….
I would say you are way below average. But i appreciate your efforts of humility.

Say whatever you want. One of us claims to be a genius with football IQ higher than Belichick and smarter than NFL scouts and one of us doesn’t. The one that does and is still wrong so often….has to be embarrassed.
Just pointing out how pathetic it is to go back that far. If i'm such an idiot, certainly you have things more recent in your head? How many pages of posts did you search through to find those posts? How many posts of mine do you have archived on your computer? I am so in your head lol.

You told me to use the search function. And I did. Now you’re mad I did? That’s weird. I don’t have any post archived…they are archived on this forum. Do you not understand how message boards work? Weird.
You are an idiot indeed.

This from a guy that was convinced John Fox was a great coach because you watched an interview with him on 60 minutes. LOL!!!!!!!!

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pool looks line a man among boys out there. I wish they would have learned some red zone plays. But then again, we never were able to get the ball to Jimmy Graham either.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You definitely said he was gonna be good. Just like you said you liked John Fox and the Bears were on the right track at the time.
If you say so.
Say whatever you want. One of us claims to be a genius with football IQ higher than Belichick and smarter than NFL scouts and one of us doesn’t. The one that does and is still wrong so often….has to be embarrassed.
I am so embarassed.
You told me to use the search function. And I did. Now you’re mad I did? That’s weird. I don’t have any post archived…they are archived on this forum. Do you not understand how message boards work? Weird.
I'm mad at you? Idiots don't make me mad. Keep going through my post history. I love being in your head.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so.

I didn't say so. You said so.

Like the time you said there was no way the Bears were going QB in the draft and that Pace wouldn't reach. Then he made a trade and took Mitch Trubisky. How about this little nugget.....

Boy do i hope we don't take Watson because Watson will be a major bust. Trubisky is the only one that's worth anything and has the highest ceiling but even he would be a reach at 3.

The Genius nailed it!!!!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say so. You said so.
Learn to read.

Like the time you said there was no way the Bears were going QB in the draft and that Pace wouldn't reach. Then he made a trade and took Mitch Trubisky. How about this little nugget.....
I did nail the fact we shouldn't draft Watson and Trubisky would be a reach at 3. You're welcome board.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to read.

I did a very long time ago. Thanks.
did nail the fact we shouldn't draft Watson and Trubisky would be a reach at 3. You're welcome board.

And completely failed on Watson being a bust. He isn’t a bust. Completely failed on Trubisky being the only QB worth taking. Completely failed on saying Pace wouldn’t take a QB.

Outside of that…..ya nailed it sport.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And completely failed on Watson being a bust. He isn’t a bust. Completely failed on Trubisky being the only QB worth taking. Completely failed on saying Pace wouldn’t take a QB.

How's Watson doing now? Ask Houston if he was a bust.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's Watson doing now?

When he gets back on the field he will probably play well again. Most likely. Aside from wanting massuese's to massage his butthole he's a pretty good QB.

Ask Houston if he was a bust.

I don't personally know anyone in the organization I can ask. But the Texans got a massive haul for Watson. 3 first round picks, a 3rd rounder, and 2 4th rounders.

Do busts get traded for 3 first round picks? I don't think they do. But you're the genius....you tell me.