• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claypool to the Bears

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he gets back on the field he will probably play well again. Most likely. Aside from wanting massuese's to massage his butthole he's a pretty good QB.

I don't personally know anyone in the organization I can ask. But the Texans got a massive haul for Watson. 3 first round picks, a 3rd rounder, and 2 4th rounders.

Do busts get traded for 3 first round picks? I don't think they do. But you're the genius....you tell me.
I think the bigger thing they got was rid of him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah. That was the whole goal. But you don't get 6 draft picks.....3 of them being first rounders....for a bust.

Just because the Browns are incompetent doesn’t mean Watson wasn’t a bust. You dummy.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers going down the sh*tter has really upped Genius' butthurt game. Dude's fire on the keyboards right now. Poor guy.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
richi post stating "You guys have been falling for Genius' trolling since the days posts were carved into cave walls and yet still never learn" coming in 3...2...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn’t a bust though. So….you’re wrong, genius.
Let’s attack this from a different angle. Do you wish the Bears drafted Watson?

Let the dodging and running begin

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s attack this from a different angle. Do you wish the Bears drafted Watson?

No, I wish they had drafted Mahomes. Because hindsight shows he was the best QB in the draft.

But....Watson isn't a bust. So you proved literally nothing.

Let the dodging and running begin

What exactly do you see me dodging or running away from kiddo? I answered your question directly. I'm sure you thought it was brilliant but Watson not being the best QB in the draft doesn't equal Watson being a bust.

No bust gets traded for six draft picks and then gets a contract north of 200 million from his new team.

Spin in circles of stupid as much as you want....nothing you're going to type will make Watson a bust. His off field transgressions do not have anything to do with what he can do on the field.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wish they had drafted Mahomes. Because hindsight shows he was the best QB in the draft
That’s not the question retard. Can you follow a thought. Why did I even bother? Monkey brains.
No bust gets traded for six draft picks and then gets a contract north of 200 million from his new team
I explained this already. Go back and look
What exactly do you see me dodging or running away from kiddo? I answered your question directly
Was Rick Mirer not a bust because we were stupid enough to give them a first round pick? Your stupidity is outstanding.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not the question retard. Can you follow a thought. Why did I even bother? Monkey brains.

You asked if I wished they had drafted Watson.

The very first word of my response is.....no.

Please explain how I didn't answer the question. You're drowning genius, you're drowning.

I explained this already. Go back and look

You attempted to. You failed. You clearly embrace failure though so that's neat I guess.
Was Rick Mirer not a bust because we were stupid enough to give them a first round pick? Your stupidity is outstanding.

Yes he was a bust and it was immediately considered a piss poor trade around the league seconds after it happened. The Bears were historically fleeced and laughed at.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wish they had drafted Mahomes. Because hindsight shows he was the best QB in the draft.

But....Watson isn't a bust. So you proved literally nothing.

What exactly do you see me dodging or running away from kiddo? I answered your question directly. I'm sure you thought it was brilliant but Watson not being the best QB in the draft doesn't equal Watson being a bust.

No bust gets traded for six draft picks and then gets a contract north of 200 million from his new team.

Spin in circles of stupid as much as you want....nothing you're going to type will make Watson a bust. His off field transgressions do not have anything to do with what he can do on the field.
Just think if Andy Reid got Trubisky and let him be himself and he turned into a super bowl winning quarterback.

I just wish Pace would have sat down with either of them, but his mind was made up from slapping it to Clutch Cargo and Johnny Bravo cartoons.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain how I didn't answer the question. You're drowning genius, you're drowning.
We were talking about whether or not Watson is a bust. So i say would you draft Watson. Clearly the point of the convo revolved around Watson alone. It's like you're unable to put 2 and 2 together. Man, the retards on this board...
You attempted to. You failed. You clearly embrace failure though so that's neat I guess.
Then go back and look again and read slower
Yes he was a bust and it was immediately considered a piss poor trade around the league seconds after it happened. The Bears were historically fleeced and laughed at.
Exactly. Therefore just because some idiot team is willing to give up a ton of draft capital for a player doesn't mean that player isn't a bust. The Browns are an idiot organization for giving up that much for Watson. (Not to mention not trading Kareem Hunt when he'll be a free agent).

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking about whether or not Watson is a bust. So i say would you draft Watson. Clearly the point of the convo revolved around Watson alone. It's like you're unable to put 2 and 2 together. Man, the retards on this board

You asked if I would and I said no.

I answered the question. As directly as you possibly can.
Exactly. Therefore just because some idiot team is willing to give up a ton of draft capital for a player doesn't mean that player isn't a bust. The Browns are an idiot organization for giving up that much for Watson. (Not to mention not trading Kareem Hunt when he'll be a free agent).

Deshaun Watson isn’t Mirer. A bad trade from 30 years ago has absolutely nothing to do with Cleveland trading for Watson.

Amazing that I have to point that out.

Deshaun Watson isn’t a bust. Nothing you will type will make him a bust. You lose.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked if I would and I said no.

I answered the question. As directly as you possibly can.
You inability to hang onto context is outstanding.

Deshaun Watson isn’t Mirer. A bad trade from 30 years ago has absolutely nothing to do with Cleveland trading for Watson.

Amazing that I have to point that out.

Deshaun Watson isn’t a bust. Nothing you will type will make him a bust. You lose.
I never said Watson was Mirer. I said a bad trade doesn't make someone not a bust. You're not putting 2 and 2 together. You're just very dumb.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You inability to hang onto context is outstanding

You asked a yes or no question. I answered no.

Please elaborate further on how I didn’t answer your question.

I never said Watson was Mirer. I said a bad trade doesn't make someone not a bust. You're not putting 2 and 2 together. You're just very dumb.

I don’t even think you understand your own argument at this point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked a yes or no question. I answered no.

Please elaborate further on how I didn’t answer your question.
Answering a question while ignoring 5+ previous threads related to the question makes you a moron.

I don’t even think you understand your own argument at this point.
Me: Watson is a bust
Pubes: No he's not, because they were able to get draft picks for him
Me: Mirer was a bust even though they got a first rounder for him
Pubes: uhhh you don't understand

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answering a question while ignoring 5+ previous threads related to the question makes you a moron

So now you admit I answered the question?

You’re a weird guy Ace.

Me: Watson is a bust
Pubes: No he's not, because they were able to get draft picks for him
Me: Mirer was a bust even though they got a first rounder for him
Pubes: uhhh you don't understand
Genius: Watson is a bust.
Literally any other person on Earth: No he’s not.
Genius: But Rick Mirer.
Everyone else: (Visible Confusion)

You’re getting dizzy running around in circles of stupidity. Deshaun Watson isn’t a bust. No amount of deflection on your part will make him a bust. End of story.

Spin the wheel and try again.